Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 25711
-
11-30-22 23:51 #17971Senior Member

Posts: 60Sophia
I read here that she got doxxed and she is probably pulling back from adds. She hasn't posted on OF in that time also.
Originally Posted by DytDude1
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 20:46 #17970Senior Member

Posts: 190Sofia
Grizzz,
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
I'm with you. Sofia has a lot of good things going for her. She's sweet, enjoys pleasing her company, doesn't do drugs (which eliminates many of the problems with other escorts), on time ready for fun, she's very pretty (thick yes but carries it well). No complaining or whining, no worries of her ripping you off if you turn your back, she's definitely a breath of fresh air in Dayton. English isn't her first language but I think her accent is sexy and a turn on. Her hotel room is clean and in a safe area. She may not be for everyone but I will continue to visit her. She's a fun time!!
-
11-30-22 19:04 #17969Banned Member

Posts: 489Sofia My. 02
I don't post much anymore, not much worth posting about IMO. Most of the girls in this town ain't worth a shit anyway. Shitty attitudes, shitty overpriced service, imo none of them are worthy of my hard earned $. Based on reviews here I decided to take the plunge and go see Sofia about a month ago, and I'm glad I did. She is a sweetheart, very friendly, no drama or attitude and ready to play as soon as you walked through the door. Always receive a warm welcome and she starts undressing me ready to play LOL. Definitely a breath of fresh air in this town. Been seeing her weekly for about a month. Her donations is reasonable and she has never mentioned anything about raising it to me. I will continue seeing her, have no issues whatsoever.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/097013294824
-
11-30-22 18:40 #17968Regular Member

Posts: 11Sophia Rose?
What happened to Sophia Rose? Haven't seen a post from her and not returning texts?
-
11-30-22 18:17 #17967Senior Member

Posts: 205Grey bar motel
It means they are in the grey bar motel. Visiting uncle LEO. ie: jail.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 16:52 #17966Senior Member

Posts: 121Not white knighting but.
You'd have to meet Sophia to understand. Her English isn't the best and I'm sure she uses translate to text which is why it comes off the way it does.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
But I agree with the rest like I stated before. If she tries to up her donation with me that'll be that. Plenty of borderline models on eros going for that rate.
-
11-30-22 16:46 #17965Senior Member

Posts: 121Deposit=no go
Deposits are always a red flag. Next.
Originally Posted by MkFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 15:32 #17964Senior Member

Posts: 1176Sophia
Guess we all have different expications! I stand by original post! I call them, like I see them. 300.00 for an hour is border line GPS for her body style and location. We all have our likes and dislikes.
I have been mongering since late 1980's; yes before the Internet "pay to play" sites. I can tell from the tone of voice or text if I'm going to have a good time. Have I missed out and or been wrong, maybe?
I just do not get the only fans sites, buying content from a working girl. Many fee porn sites. Am I behind the times, maybe? I remember when the working girls would dress nice heels and stockings.
Those days are gone. Now ya get a girl who may or may not have showered, baggy sweatpants and a t-shirt. Sophia still on Blues do not visit list.
Happy holidays gentlemen.
Blue.
Originally Posted by BinRound
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 14:52 #17963Regular Member

Posts: 1Legit?
Has anyone seen her?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/279284210647
-
11-30-22 12:40 #17962Senior Member

Posts: 62Sophia
I've never gone an hour and I don't know what I would pay.
I've never had bad responses from her and her first language is not English, so you could giver her a break.
Maybe she doesn't like bossy guys who speak of themselves in the third person?
She's pretty darn good in terms of liking what she does. She and Spades are alike in that way.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 12:40 #17961Senior Member

Posts: 104I don't know if I am dumb enough to try her again or not.
She has ghosted me several times after arriving at her location.
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 12:31 #17960Senior Member

Posts: 41Worth time
I find her to be quite accommodating. Pleasing to the eye and worth the time spent. She's not a clock watcher and aims to please. Well worth wait time to me.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 11:02 #17959Senior Member

Posts: 1176Torri gone
Hey guys,
Torri had a couple dates here in Dayton. Had a family emergency and went back to Indiana. She left as I was on the way. I didn't even get to spend any time with her.
Not sure when or if she will return. The number I had was a temp. Number. If she returns told her we need more advance notice so guys can plan accordingly.
She really has no place to play in Indiana.
Blue.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 07:31 #17958Senior Member

Posts: 99Good for you
But please keep up with the inbox so people can chat with you.
Originally Posted by RealManEater
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 06:48 #17957Senior Member

Posts: 73Thanks kinda was thinking that way my self just needed to hear it from someone else. Pass.
Originally Posted by Snobaldone
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






