Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 25711
-
11-30-22 16:46 #17956Senior Member

Posts: 121Deposit=no go
Deposits are always a red flag. Next.
Originally Posted by MkFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 15:32 #17955Senior Member

Posts: 1176Sophia
Guess we all have different expications! I stand by original post! I call them, like I see them. 300.00 for an hour is border line GPS for her body style and location. We all have our likes and dislikes.
I have been mongering since late 1980's; yes before the Internet "pay to play" sites. I can tell from the tone of voice or text if I'm going to have a good time. Have I missed out and or been wrong, maybe?
I just do not get the only fans sites, buying content from a working girl. Many fee porn sites. Am I behind the times, maybe? I remember when the working girls would dress nice heels and stockings.
Those days are gone. Now ya get a girl who may or may not have showered, baggy sweatpants and a t-shirt. Sophia still on Blues do not visit list.
Happy holidays gentlemen.
Blue.
Originally Posted by BinRound
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 14:52 #17954Regular Member

Posts: 1Legit?
Has anyone seen her?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/279284210647
-
11-30-22 12:40 #17953Senior Member

Posts: 62Sophia
I've never gone an hour and I don't know what I would pay.
I've never had bad responses from her and her first language is not English, so you could giver her a break.
Maybe she doesn't like bossy guys who speak of themselves in the third person?
She's pretty darn good in terms of liking what she does. She and Spades are alike in that way.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 12:40 #17952Senior Member

Posts: 104I don't know if I am dumb enough to try her again or not.
She has ghosted me several times after arriving at her location.
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 12:31 #17951Senior Member

Posts: 41Worth time
I find her to be quite accommodating. Pleasing to the eye and worth the time spent. She's not a clock watcher and aims to please. Well worth wait time to me.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 11:02 #17950Senior Member

Posts: 1176Torri gone
Hey guys,
Torri had a couple dates here in Dayton. Had a family emergency and went back to Indiana. She left as I was on the way. I didn't even get to spend any time with her.
Not sure when or if she will return. The number I had was a temp. Number. If she returns told her we need more advance notice so guys can plan accordingly.
She really has no place to play in Indiana.
Blue.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 07:31 #17949Senior Member

Posts: 99Good for you
But please keep up with the inbox so people can chat with you.
Originally Posted by RealManEater
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 06:48 #17948Senior Member

Posts: 73Thanks kinda was thinking that way my self just needed to hear it from someone else. Pass.
Originally Posted by Snobaldone
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 06:18 #17947Senior Member

Posts: 245Cherry pie
Scam. She sells you a video before you meet. Don't count on it.
Originally Posted by Jerry1967
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 06:08 #17946Banned Member

Posts: 619Had visited her
I saw her once a few years ago. Had issues scheduling a visit. She had a messy apartment. Nice young good looking spinner but seemed to be mentally challenged. She was just ok. That is why I did not go back to the buffet.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 05:50 #17945Senior Member

Posts: 73Cherrypie
Has any one dreamed of cherry and her daddy package I have thought about tryin but seems like its a to good kinda deal.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/694746623377
-
11-29-22 23:47 #17944Senior Member

Posts: 1176Torri
It was last minute. She didn't get much business. I stopped after work had a quick bite to eat and got a nice car blow.
She be in Dayton all night and tomorrow till around 11 am. Going back to Indiana. Told her to give us more advance notice and maybe more guys can enjoy and she can be a regular visitor.
Originally Posted by BigJay69
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 23:03 #17943Senior Member

Posts: 259What does that mean? "Visiting her Uncle".
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 21:49 #17942Senior Member

Posts: 827That's Scarlett / Busty Brunette now Star
Yes, confusing. There are now 2 Stars. The younger blonde in South Dayton that has been reviewed by many. And this one that keeps changing her name to escape the mixed reviews she gets. Search under Scarlett.
Originally Posted by Kc148
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






