Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 519 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 569 619 1019 1519 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Kristen

    We've lost another one although she had not posted in over a year. I only saw her once and it was rushed. She was hit by a car and I suspect foul play but have not heard anything.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/798426174401

  2. #17940
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    I've reported on her before. And she does have some mixed reviews. But I always find Ariel a great fuck.

    Great big tit blonde MILF body. Pretty much up for anything you want. Except Greek (unless she needs $$.

    Typically start with BBBJ. Which she is decent. But then dive down to eat the juicy pussy. She loves this, gets off, then turns into a fuck freak!

    Pretty much any position I want from there. Covered optional. She will climb on top and fuck you hard. And is very verbal. All good.

    Last finish where you want with her loving it. I like facial finish. But those tits are perfect for it too. If brave and uncovered, then cip works as well.

    Anyway. She has decent incall in South Dayton now. Looking for business NOW as has been out of town a bit. So hopefully with the need for business she will respond and communicate better. Link to her ad with number below.
    Been trying to hit her up for weeks at one point. Never responded. Perhaps I'll try again when I'm off my crutches here soon.

  3. #17939

    Torri Springfield Dayton girl from the past

    So let me say, Torri and I have been talking regularly. Yes I have my ups and downs with her. I have driven to Indiana a few times recently and she has preformed very well.

    She tells me she will be in the Dayton area latter tonight. I know short notice. She says she doesn't have a room so car play or you get a room or take her wherever. She says she will entertain reasonable offers.

    Three holes on the menu, cum in mouth SWOLLOW, possible cum in pussy. Pretty much all in with the exception of spanking. She wants a few Senior friends. No new guys or one posters. She isn't sure exactly sure when she will arrive.

    Before ya light up my inbox. Wait till I say she is here; again Senior Members only or very active members or personal friends of mine. I will send her the requests. I'm not managing or no skin in the game. Just trying to help her and give some of you an early xmass present.

    I will defientally be enjoying the pussy tonight hopefully. I get off work late so I'll let you guys have first shot. Again wait till she gets here, I'll update posts, clean out my inbox and let the festivities begin.

    She wants to make this a regular thing if we show her some cash and love. She knows how to be a good daddy's girl. Speaking of being a good daddy's girl.

    I told her to bend over and show some pussy and ass for your perverts. She did as told and I'm editing and attaching the pic she just sent. This is a true representation of the pussy shot. I just bent her over last week.

    Blue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7089.jpg‎   7086.jpg‎   7083.jpg‎   9483.jpg‎  

  4. #17938

    No reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    I've reported on her before. And she does have some mixed reviews. But I always find Ariel a great fuck.

    Great big tit blonde MILF body. Pretty much up for anything you want. Except Greek (unless she needs $$.

    Typically start with BBBJ. Which she is decent. But then dive down to eat the juicy pussy. She loves this, gets off, then turns into a fuck freak!

    Pretty much any position I want from there. Covered optional. She will climb on top and fuck you hard. And is very verbal. All good.

    Last finish where you want with her loving it. I like facial finish. But those tits are perfect for it too. If brave and uncovered, then cip works as well.

    Anyway. She has decent incall in South Dayton now. Looking for business NOW as has been out of town a bit. So hopefully with the need for business she will respond and communicate better. Link to her ad with number below.
    I messaged her a couple times back in early August and she never replied. I messaged her again last week and again no reply so I don't think she needs business to bad!

  5. #17937

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    Heading back to the area for work and was going to see Sophia Rose again. I can't seem to find her ads up anywhere and the number I had for her is no good. Any idea out there what happened to her or if she still around.

    Thanks.
    I texted her and didn't hear anything. Found her * page and it appears she's taking a couple months off to recharge. Look for her first of year.

  6. #17936

    Ariel. Always Fun Me

    I've reported on her before. And she does have some mixed reviews. But I always find Ariel a great fuck.

    Great big tit blonde MILF body. Pretty much up for anything you want. Except Greek (unless she needs $$.

    Typically start with BBBJ. Which she is decent. But then dive down to eat the juicy pussy. She loves this, gets off, then turns into a fuck freak!

    Pretty much any position I want from there. Covered optional. She will climb on top and fuck you hard. And is very verbal. All good.

    Last finish where you want with her loving it. I like facial finish. But those tits are perfect for it too. If brave and uncovered, then cip works as well.

    Anyway. She has decent incall in South Dayton now. Looking for business NOW as has been out of town a bit. So hopefully with the need for business she will respond and communicate better. Link to her ad with number below.

    A couple of pics she provided. Who doesn't love to fuck blondes with big tits!

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/903750182783
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0c0aa75a9bdd2fe1b76020c77d1900ee49407c6c-1.jpg‎   eb275623aa1106dc1f0864a798b86035ea046ae1-1.jpg‎  

  7. #17935

    Sophia Guess our expications are different?

    Wasn't asking for her life story. A sorry for the delay would have been good. Yes, an hour is too long without an I'm sorry.

    If business is that good, this means she is getting to be high volume and another reason I will not be seeing her. The only fans thing is just not for me. They are not a famous porn star! Sophia is an overpriced "thick"girl selling her ass out of a low budget room.


    Just not my cup of tea for say. Not paying premo dollars for a high volume girl working out of a low budget room.
    She is no longer on Blue's want to see or approved provider. Again to each there own; I never give money or put it on the counter before. I drop a nut then I drop the cash. I believe this is one of the longtime monger rules. This is yet another reason not to see her.

    Blue.

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    First let me remind you that English is her second language so the text might be straight forward and not personal. You are right she might have been with a monger and that is why the delay but why would you expect her to go into detail with you. She does not know you. Plus 1 hour is not too long.

    I agree $$$ for an hour is high for a larger lady in a hotel room. I will admit she has been good to me and is very good in bed. I have not had a lady that aimed to please so well. She has never quoted a price to me. The first meeting she told me to leave the donation on the table before we started. She never picked it up. Every time after she never asked I just left it when we were done.

    As for her rate increase, she told me business has been very good. I will say I was surprised how good. She must have realized she can charge more. That is her decision and you cannot fault her for trying to maximize her profit. You have the right to not see her. If she charges me $$$ for an hour I might tell her it has been nice knowing her and find someone else.

  8. #17934

    Torri

    Torri is looking for friends I have her digits if anyone is interested.

  9. #17933

    Sophia Rose

    Heading back to the area for work and was going to see Sophia Rose again. I can't seem to find her ads up anywhere and the number I had for her is no good. Any idea out there what happened to her or if she still around.

    Thanks.

  10. #17932

    Worth time

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    First let me remind you that English is her second language so the text might be straight forward and not personal. You are right she might have been with a monger and that is why the delay but why would you expect her to go into detail with you. She does not know you. Plus 1 hour is not too long.

    I agree $$$ for an hour is high for a larger lady in a hotel room. I will admit she has been good to me and is very good in bed. I have not had a lady that aimed to please so well. She has never quoted a price to me. The first meeting she told me to leave the donation on the table before we started. She never picked it up. Every time after she never asked I just left it when we were done.

    As for her rate increase, she told me business has been very good. I will say I was surprised how good. She must have realized she can charge more. That is her decision and you cannot fault her for trying to maximize her profit. You have the right to not see her. If she charges me $$$ for an hour I might tell her it has been nice knowing her and find someone else.
    Worth it for her abilities.

  11. #17931

    Inflation?

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    First let me remind you that English is her second language so the text might be straight forward and not personal. You are right she might have been with a monger and that is why the delay but why would you expect her to go into detail with you. She does not know you. Plus 1 hour is not too long.

    I agree $$$ for an hour is high for a larger lady in a hotel room. I will admit she has been good to me and is very good in bed. I have not had a lady that aimed to please so well. She has never quoted a price to me. The first meeting she told me to leave the donation on the table before we started. She never picked it up. Every time after she never asked I just left it when we were done.

    As for her rate increase, she told me business has been very good. I will say I was surprised how good. She must have realized she can charge more. That is her decision and you cannot fault her for trying to maximize her profit. You have the right to not see her. If she charges me $$$ for an hour I might tell her it has been nice knowing her and find someone else.
    Geeesh, I tried to get with her on Nov 10th. Schedules didn't align. She quoted me 120 hh snd $$ hr. I'm not going for $$$ I'll have to check to see if my quote had an expiration date LOL.

  12. #17930

    Lebanon blue eyes

    No issues with previous reports but she is much heavier than the photos.

  13. #17929

    MandysCandy

    Has anyone seen her? Is this a "you get what you pay for scenario"?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandysca...dayton-1025089

  14. #17928

    Listcrawler

    Man, are these ads on Listcrawler just fake or what? Aside from a few I've also seen on STG or somewhere else, it just seems like every profile is fake on there. Is there anyone that any of you guys see on there or is Listcrawler just a lost cause?

  15. #17927

    I have been with Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Thought I may like to see Sofia tonight. Text and got a reply over an hour later.

    She didn't seam very friendly via text.

    Got what appeared to be an everybody response. Hell I've gotten better "boot" responses. Absolutely no personality in texting. For that price I expect a whole lot more!

    My name is Sofia.

    Only incall, I'm Fairborn

    My donations.

    Half hour 160 roses.

    One hour 300 roses. Only 20.00 break for an hour. Come on now. She obviously not looking for hour visits?

    Gave her only fans link as well as snap chat. I'm not interested in either. Not sure why girls do this. Ask for pics and got same one she post every where..
    First let me remind you that English is her second language so the text might be straight forward and not personal. You are right she might have been with a monger and that is why the delay but why would you expect her to go into detail with you. She does not know you. Plus 1 hour is not too long.

    I agree $$$ for an hour is high for a larger lady in a hotel room. I will admit she has been good to me and is very good in bed. I have not had a lady that aimed to please so well. She has never quoted a price to me. The first meeting she told me to leave the donation on the table before we started. She never picked it up. Every time after she never asked I just left it when we were done.

    As for her rate increase, she told me business has been very good. I will say I was surprised how good. She must have realized she can charge more. That is her decision and you cannot fault her for trying to maximize her profit. You have the right to not see her. If she charges me $$$ for an hour I might tell her it has been nice knowing her and find someone else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape