Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 824 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 874 924 1324 1824 ... LastLast
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 41274
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Jezebel and Sasha Sinclair

    Had a session with Jezebel. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Good comms, safe incall. She a good looking girl and very responsive. Great BBBJ and a fun time indeed. She spunky and fun. Would recommend 10/10. $$ for 1/2.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/542474370271

    Saw Sasha at her private incall. Safe, good comms and got into it. She curvy and a bit of a freak. Decent BBBJ and fun in mish and doggie. Finished with CIM that she spit. Which is ok by me. Would recommend 9/10. $$. 5 for 1/2.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sasha-sinclair

    Have fun! Decided to spend more for better service and no wasting time. I only have small windows of time and would rather avoid getting ghosted in a parking lot.

  2. #28928

    Ryder

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    Is Ryder (the blond) still in the game?
    Last I heard from her was the end of September. Nothing since. At the time she was off of jtb on Bonneval Road.

  3. #28927

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Please PM me her digits. I am certainly willing to donate to her cause.
    Please send digits. Thanks.

  4. #28926

    She is wearing wig or bleached hair

    Quote Originally Posted by XRPMan  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me someone has sampled this? The ad looks legit but the pics are TGTBT.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/667558171622
    She has gone by a number of names, she is pretty cute and great slender body but an absolute dead fish. Also she has had some reports of robbing dudes if you do a search. I saw her twice and had no issue.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-9606/51274172

  5. #28925

    Punky

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    She is down on her luck wearing long sleeves to cover the obvious. Very sweet and great personality, however pics are heavily filtered as she has seen better days. I felt bad for her situation and left a Jackson without dream. She absolutely needs help.

  6. #28924

    Traveling Latinas

    Has anyone seen any of the traveling Latinas lately? Thinking about seeing what is out there and if any are worth while.

  7. #28923

    Creamy Claire

    Please tell me someone has sampled this? The ad looks legit but the pics are TGTBT.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/667558171622
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtg5mdg0mwzmzdzlmjy5zjqwndg3yzjmn2q3m2vhmtzhotuxmjm.jpg.jpg‎  

  8. #28922

    Moe

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    I've seeing Moe for a long time. She asked me to post something for her. She can't get into her Skip the Games account. She loves anal and is a solid provider. She has been staying at run down houses near Jax Inn on Lane ave. Her rates are very reasonable. I would post her cell # but I think the Admins disapprove of that. PM me.
    Please PM me her digits. I am certainly willing to donate to her cause.

  9. #28921

    ISO Diane

    Anyone know what happened to Diane (half Korean, mid / late 30's, frequently went to Orlando)? Is she still around and active? If so, where can I find her and how can I contact her? TIA.

  10. #28920

    Has anyone visited Juicy Jade?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/159736155287

    I'm getting scam vibes off of this one, however I'm interested and I want to know if she's legit. I was robbed by both Creamy Claire (was Tasty Tasia) and Kinky Kaylie (was Lovely Lola) and I noticed they use alliteration when making names.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  11. #28919
    Quote Originally Posted by JFriday  [View Original Post]
    I saw either you or somebody else post earlier that she's in jail but when I check the clay and Duval sites I don't see anything on her.
    She was in St Johns County. She's been given 5 years of prob from what I understand.

  12. #28918

    I concur

    Saw her yesterday, she was in jax. Nice looking, big titted blonde. No signs of candy, clean, drinking wine which was fine with me. I had the best dream in awhile. 2 rounds, priceyfor some but you get what you pay for. I was happy with time spent, didn't watch the clock. Stayed in an upscale place by towncenter. She said guys were low balling her here and she probably won't come back. This is why we can't have nice things here. . 8 for a half hour was what she said she was offered by one of the locals. This one in my opinion is worth what she asks for, as usual YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...onville-947467#erotic.

    Michelle I been seeing in daytona sometimes, says she coming to jax. She is a MILF great tits, loves being bent over, first meeting she is a little business minded but she gets better, and beginning of your session she can get distracted but easily can get back on track with no issues, she may not be for everYone but she been fun for me, and no drama.

  13. #28917

    Punky anyone partake?


  14. #28916
    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    You sure? Someone is still posting as her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/041636938459
    Wow, you're right. It looks like she came back about 5 days ago which is surprising to me. I'd be very cautious because she's going to be under the watchful eye of her uncle foy 5 years, and the terms are uncertain.

  15. #28915

    Digits would be appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    I've seeing Moe for a long time. She asked me to post something for her. She can't get into her Skip the Games account. She loves anal and is a solid provider. She has been staying at run down houses near Jax Inn on Lane ave. Her rates are very reasonable. I would post her cell # but I think the Admins disapprove of that. PM me.
    I will take her number.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape