Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 825 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 875 925 1325 1825 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 41275
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28915

    Digits would be appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    I've seeing Moe for a long time. She asked me to post something for her. She can't get into her Skip the Games account. She loves anal and is a solid provider. She has been staying at run down houses near Jax Inn on Lane ave. Her rates are very reasonable. I would post her cell # but I think the Admins disapprove of that. PM me.
    I will take her number.

    Thanks.

  2. #28914

    RE: Kassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    You sure? Someone is still posting as her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/041636938459
    That's her. She got out about a week ago. Happy hunting.

    Shaggy.

  3. #28913
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    No one will be seeing her for a long time, so you'll need to find someone else for your visit.
    You sure? Someone is still posting as her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/041636938459

  4. #28912

    Mystery provder

    Late evening.

    I was wondering if any of you mongers recognize this provider?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/491211994908

  5. #28911
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    No one will be seeing her for a long time, so you'll need to find someone else for your visit.
    I saw either you or somebody else post earlier that she's in jail but when I check the clay and Duval sites I don't see anything on her.

  6. #28910

    Sexii Jessi Thick Snow Bunny / Jenn

    Ok why'all. I want to say I've read a post on this one before but can't remember. It's just my Peter Tingle is going off because of the 2 different ads.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/856628195841

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/020892087910

    What why'all know about her?

  7. #28909
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in town in a few weeks. It has been a while since I saw Kassidddy. Any current visits / experiences to share?
    No one will be seeing her for a long time, so you'll need to find someone else for your visit.

  8. #28908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    I've seeing Moe for a long time. She asked me to post something for her. She can't get into her Skip the Games account. She loves anal and is a solid provider. She has been staying at run down houses near Jax Inn on Lane ave. Her rates are very reasonable. I would post her cell # but I think the Admins disapprove of that. PM me.
    Got any face pics? Does she do BBFS?

  9. #28907

    Luna

    Hot stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by AceKupz  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify is it Luna or Lina?

    Thanks!
    .

  10. #28906

    Greek Goddess Moe

    I've seeing Moe for a long time. She asked me to post something for her. She can't get into her Skip the Games account. She loves anal and is a solid provider. She has been staying at run down houses near Jax Inn on Lane ave. Her rates are very reasonable. I would post her cell # but I think the Admins disapprove of that. PM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220709-135914_Firefox.jpg‎  

  11. #28905

    Kassidddy. Any current Visits?

    I am going to be in town in a few weeks. It has been a while since I saw Kassidddy. Any current visits / experiences to share?

  12. #28904

    Ryder

    Is Ryder (the blond) still in the game?

  13. #28903

    Luna or Lina?

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance. Happy Thanksgivings to me. Luna is fun, relaxed, tasty and fun to toss around. Super oral. No BBBJ. She is here this week and last, I found out. Has a girlfriend next week for a twosome. Only for the guy only, no lesbo. Damn. Nice smile and attitude. She says she really gets into it when the guy takes his time and just not rough, demanding, and leaves immediately like nothing happened. Great Latina weeks Lately with her, Alexa, Erika, and more. Best ever at once.

    aypapi.com.listcrawler. Eu / post / escorts / USA / florida / jacksonville /100926931.
    Just to clarify is it Luna or Lina?

    Thanks!

  14. #28902

    Michelle

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...onville-947467#erotic.

    Michelle I been seeing in daytona sometimes, says she coming to jax. She is a MILF great tits, loves being bent over, first meeting she is a little business minded but she gets better, and beginning of your session she can get distracted but easily can get back on track with no issues, she may not be for everYone but she been fun for me, and no drama.

  15. #28901

    Great Feedback TQ All

    Quote Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great feedback.

    AnonDoe, thanks for the recommendation. I think I'm going with her if she's available: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/the-queen/51916567.

    I still might TOFTT on #3 .

    Thank again all!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape