Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 41276
-
11-27-22 07:46 #28916Senior Member

Posts: 1246Wow, you're right. It looks like she came back about 5 days ago which is surprising to me. I'd be very cautious because she's going to be under the watchful eye of her uncle foy 5 years, and the terms are uncertain.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 07:18 #28915Senior Member

Posts: 77Digits would be appreciated.
I will take her number.
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-27-22 06:52 #28914Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Kassidy
That's her. She got out about a week ago. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
11-27-22 06:12 #28913Senior Member

Posts: 454You sure? Someone is still posting as her.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/041636938459
-
11-27-22 01:16 #28912Senior Member

Posts: 181Mystery provder
Late evening.
I was wondering if any of you mongers recognize this provider?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/491211994908
-
11-26-22 18:23 #28911Racist

Posts: 44I saw either you or somebody else post earlier that she's in jail but when I check the clay and Duval sites I don't see anything on her.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 10:23 #28910Senior Member

Posts: 79Sexii Jessi Thick Snow Bunny / Jenn
Ok why'all. I want to say I've read a post on this one before but can't remember. It's just my Peter Tingle is going off because of the 2 different ads.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/856628195841
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/020892087910
What why'all know about her?
-
11-26-22 07:18 #28909Senior Member

Posts: 1246No one will be seeing her for a long time, so you'll need to find someone else for your visit.
Originally Posted by RobertClark
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 06:02 #28908Senior Member

Posts: 424Got any face pics? Does she do BBFS?
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 00:42 #28907Senior Member

Posts: 224Luna
Hot stuff
.
Originally Posted by AceKupz
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 22:46 #28906Senior Member

Posts: 93Greek Goddess Moe
I've seeing Moe for a long time. She asked me to post something for her. She can't get into her Skip the Games account. She loves anal and is a solid provider. She has been staying at run down houses near Jax Inn on Lane ave. Her rates are very reasonable. I would post her cell # but I think the Admins disapprove of that. PM me.
-
11-25-22 18:57 #28905Senior Member

Posts: 63Kassidddy. Any current Visits?
I am going to be in town in a few weeks. It has been a while since I saw Kassidddy. Any current visits / experiences to share?
-
11-25-22 17:31 #28904Senior Member

Posts: 93Ryder
Is Ryder (the blond) still in the game?
-
11-25-22 15:10 #28903Senior Member

Posts: 44Luna or Lina?
Just to clarify is it Luna or Lina?
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
11-25-22 13:00 #28902Senior Member

Posts: 249Michelle
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...onville-947467#erotic.
Michelle I been seeing in daytona sometimes, says she coming to jax. She is a MILF great tits, loves being bent over, first meeting she is a little business minded but she gets better, and beginning of your session she can get distracted but easily can get back on track with no issues, she may not be for everYone but she been fun for me, and no drama.









Reply With Quote





