The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 826 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 326 726 776 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 876 926 1326 1826 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28913
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    No one will be seeing her for a long time, so you'll need to find someone else for your visit.
    You sure? Someone is still posting as her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/041636938459

  2. #28912

    Mystery provder

    Late evening.

    I was wondering if any of you mongers recognize this provider?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/491211994908

  3. #28911
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    No one will be seeing her for a long time, so you'll need to find someone else for your visit.
    I saw either you or somebody else post earlier that she's in jail but when I check the clay and Duval sites I don't see anything on her.

  4. #28910

    Sexii Jessi Thick Snow Bunny / Jenn

    Ok why'all. I want to say I've read a post on this one before but can't remember. It's just my Peter Tingle is going off because of the 2 different ads.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/856628195841

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/020892087910

    What why'all know about her?

  5. #28909
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in town in a few weeks. It has been a while since I saw Kassidddy. Any current visits / experiences to share?
    No one will be seeing her for a long time, so you'll need to find someone else for your visit.

  6. #28908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    I've seeing Moe for a long time. She asked me to post something for her. She can't get into her Skip the Games account. She loves anal and is a solid provider. She has been staying at run down houses near Jax Inn on Lane ave. Her rates are very reasonable. I would post her cell # but I think the Admins disapprove of that. PM me.
    Got any face pics? Does she do BBFS?

  7. #28907

    Luna

    Hot stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by AceKupz  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify is it Luna or Lina?

    Thanks!
    .

  8. #28906

    Greek Goddess Moe

    I've seeing Moe for a long time. She asked me to post something for her. She can't get into her Skip the Games account. She loves anal and is a solid provider. She has been staying at run down houses near Jax Inn on Lane ave. Her rates are very reasonable. I would post her cell # but I think the Admins disapprove of that. PM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220709-135914_Firefox.jpg‎  

  9. #28905

    Kassidddy. Any current Visits?

    I am going to be in town in a few weeks. It has been a while since I saw Kassidddy. Any current visits / experiences to share?

  10. #28904

    Ryder

    Is Ryder (the blond) still in the game?

  11. #28903

    Luna or Lina?

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance. Happy Thanksgivings to me. Luna is fun, relaxed, tasty and fun to toss around. Super oral. No BBBJ. She is here this week and last, I found out. Has a girlfriend next week for a twosome. Only for the guy only, no lesbo. Damn. Nice smile and attitude. She says she really gets into it when the guy takes his time and just not rough, demanding, and leaves immediately like nothing happened. Great Latina weeks Lately with her, Alexa, Erika, and more. Best ever at once.

    aypapi.com.listcrawler. Eu / post / escorts / USA / florida / jacksonville /100926931.
    Just to clarify is it Luna or Lina?

    Thanks!

  12. #28902

    Michelle

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...onville-947467#erotic.

    Michelle I been seeing in daytona sometimes, says she coming to jax. She is a MILF great tits, loves being bent over, first meeting she is a little business minded but she gets better, and beginning of your session she can get distracted but easily can get back on track with no issues, she may not be for everYone but she been fun for me, and no drama.

  13. #28901

    Great Feedback TQ All

    Quote Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great feedback.

    AnonDoe, thanks for the recommendation. I think I'm going with her if she's available: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/the-queen/51916567.

    I still might TOFTT on #3 .

    Thank again all!

  14. #28900

    Pretty Latina with a wonderful smaller bottom. Great time. Super results.

    Took a chance. Happy Thanksgivings to me. Luna is fun, relaxed, tasty and fun to toss around. Super oral. No BBBJ. She is here this week and last, I found out. Has a girlfriend next week for a twosome. Only for the guy only, no lesbo. Damn. Nice smile and attitude. She says she really gets into it when the guy takes his time and just not rough, demanding, and leaves immediately like nothing happened. Great Latina weeks Lately with her, Alexa, Erika, and more. Best ever at once.

    aypapi.com.listcrawler. Eu / post / escorts / USA / florida / jacksonville /100926931.

  15. #28899

    Let me know too LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    Never booked a session with the first one, but I did with her friend (https://sumosear.ch/phone/213-816-6316). Her friend was terrible. Her other friend (https://sumosear.ch/phone/917-268-1102) was decent.

    The second one is fugly, don't do it. Her apartment smelled like cancerous, cigarrette smoke and the area was shady. (Her ad used to be this: https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-530-1928 but she's 100% not her. She catfished me.)

    IDK anything about the 3rd one. (If you see her, let me know how it went. I'm interested as well.).

    BTW if anyone has any recommendations for me to try, preferably between the ages of 18-28, please let me know.
    100% agree about 2nd one. Ugly as hell, was going to see her at an hotel after talking her down to 20 for top. Saw her outside, good lawd she is busted. Even for 20 , had to pull off.

    Really interested in these.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/038250121229

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/877113791263

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/145649761227

    The last one seems cool, like a regular gal, who needs some funds.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/147506607536

    She's legit, saw her when she was thinner with a bubble, liked how she reach back to massage the boys.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/754470521934

    Love true BBWs, and this is one.

    What about to be disclosed is kind of stupid to harp on but:

    She's heavily armed, to the T! LOL. We should assume they all are, but she showed me, amazed, and a little impressed. Didn't see no dirt on them like alot of other females who's packing. Yet she's really cute, and a good time. Heavy on the GFE. No pun intended.

    If yawl know an ebony provider who chill drop them for this old fool LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape