Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 521 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 571 621 1021 1521 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17915

    Sofia

    Thought I may like to see Sofia tonight. Text and got a reply over an hour later.

    She didn't seam very friendly via text.

    Got what appeared to be an everybody response. Hell I've gotten better "boot" responses. Absolutely no personality in texting. For that price I expect a whole lot more!

    My name is Sofia.

    Only incall, I'm Fairborn

    My donations.

    Half hour 160 roses.

    One hour 300 roses. Only 20.00 break for an hour. Come on now. She obviously not looking for hour visits?

    Gave her only fans link as well as snap chat. I'm not interested in either. Not sure why girls do this. Ask for pics and got same one she post every where.

    Seemed too business like for me. Ya really think I'm available an hour later? I realize she may have been with someone else. But how about. Sorry I was with another monger. Realize it's over an hour but ya available.

    Told her I wasn't available. Said when would ya like to schedule. I would not like to schedule with ya business like attitude. I believe 300.00 for her is boarder on GPS. I'm sure I will take a lot of slack from the white knights here.

    She is a little too thick for my taste for 300.00. Just my thoughts though. Just didn't like the tone of the text and the over pricing. She isn't a 20 something spinner. Again boarder line Gps. I realize times are hard but come on 300.00.

    For now I'm going to say not for Blue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Sofia again.

    Glad I gave her a 2nd chance.

    This was our 5th hook up and the best yet.

    BBBJ,69,cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, anal, and finish with swallow.

    Paid for hour and we went at it hard for over 90 minutes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1669697129013.jpg‎  

  2. #17914

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbln  [View Original Post]
    No, I saw this Star. She's in a rundown, lived in notel that is very cluttered but no smoke smell. Heres her link. I didn't include it in my original post because shes been reviewed a lot and I didnt know there was another star.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/morning-fun/50152137
    My cloths had a smoke smell after I left, not the worst, but noticeable. Also the pictures in this ad are flattering. She didn't look as good as I thought she would. Still good looking for a stg girl. By comparison better than 90% of what's local. Idk I guess I'd repeat in a pinch, but not rushing back.

  3. #17913

    Different Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran410  [View Original Post]
    This the same Star you're talking about? Was thinking about giving her a try.

    https://tryst.link/escort/star88
    No, I saw this Star. She's in a rundown, lived in notel that is very cluttered but no smoke smell. Here’s her link. I didn't include it in my original post because she’s been reviewed a lot and I didn’t know there was another star.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/morning-fun/50152137

  4. #17912

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by RealManEater  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't answer to men with ∅ posts. That's the only way that I have to tell who you might be. So I might answer if you have four five or six and they are from different years then yes. So now you know where I draw the line. I'm very sorry but I can't see everyone.
    I understand! Was hoping to indulge in all the sweetness everyone has talked hahaha!!

  5. #17911
    Quote Originally Posted by Chizaddy03  [View Original Post]
    Does she message often in here? I've tried to PM.
    I usually don't answer to men with ∅ posts. That's the only way that I have to tell who you might be. So I might answer if you have four five or six and they are from different years then yes. So now you know where I draw the line. I'm very sorry but I can't see everyone.

  6. #17910

    Realmaneater

    Quote Originally Posted by GFunk50  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her last week, and she replied a few hours later with a sweet apology for not returning the message sooner. She gave me her number and we texted a bit, trying to work out a time to meet. Great lady! I can't wait to hook up with her.
    Ok cool! I hope we can do the same.

  7. #17909
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbat18  [View Original Post]
    I have tried messaging her also with no luck. Maybe she only messages senior members?
    I messaged her last week, and she replied a few hours later with a sweet apology for not returning the message sooner. She gave me her number and we texted a bit, trying to work out a time to meet. Great lady! I can't wait to hook up with her.

  8. #17908

    I don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by Chizaddy03  [View Original Post]
    Does she message often in here? I've tried to PM.
    I have tried messaging her also with no luck. Maybe she only messages senior members?

  9. #17907

    Realmaneater

    Does she message often in here? I've tried to PM.

  10. #17906

    Coming that way

    I'll be going through any good recommendations?

  11. #17905

    Really!

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    If you have a social media account, one way or another, your personal pics or the one's that your family posts that include you, are on the internet. Google your name or the handle you use on here and you'll be quite surprised. Quit being paranoid, LOL. It's pointless.
    I can't even believe how far off the mark you are! I'm sure when you PM me you're not looking for a pic with my new hairdo. You're looking for a certain kind of picture that I don't normally put on Facebook or share with my family think before you speak. Also I'm not so much paranoid. What happened to a little bit of mystery. Only my best friends get in my pictures not every time dick and Harry.

  12. #17904

    Realmaneater

    Saw her yesterday. Said she made an exception because I only had the weekend free. I've got nothing new to add, she's a sweetheart. Price cannot be beat and one of the best blowjobs ever. Spent an hour with her for 120. Unbelievable. Should probably tip her, I did a little. Offered a second pop after sucking the cum out of me in 5 minutes. I opted for a back rub instead.

  13. #17903

    Jiggle

    I saw Jiggle recently. Still the same great time. I asked about duos and she confirmed that Lauren stays close and that duos are available.

    Quote Originally Posted by PFunKjTown  [View Original Post]
    I think they're often together. I've seen each separately and like them both, jiggle is younger and more personable, also charges more but it think I remember her saying they do duos or seeing it in the ad. Just ask either one.

  14. #17902

    Keep it up

    Quote Originally Posted by OperatorError  [View Original Post]
    I've been disappointed myself enough times to have learned a few things. First and foremost if the pics are filtered, it's a complete pass for me. She is hiding something for sure. If they are filtered to the point of looking like a cartoon character, (you guys no exactly what I mean) then it's a hard hell no, it means she is tired up from the floor up.

    Always ask for a verification pic. Make it legitimate guys don't ask for JO pics. If she refuses, hard pass. If she asks for one in return, pass. I'm the customer, not the advertiser. I know, I know about the whole "safety" thing and don't care. Her pics are already on the internet, mine aren't and I'm going to keep it that way if at all possible. Ask her to take a pic of her holding up a certain something or whatever This will also insure your getting a real picture and find out if her advertised pics are dated Just my two cents on what I do or don't do.
    Do as you like and what you believe is good for you and your business. Do not worry about these guys because you cannot please them all.

    I would like to visit you but I already have two girls that I visit.

  15. #17901

    You said it

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Really getting old setting up dreams and getting there to find that the girl is totally different looking than the pics. Don't get me wrong, I know to expect some differences but this is getting out of hand. I've set up dreams in many states I travel to only to fingd out that the pics that are posted are no where near what they look like. I have walked oaway from multiple dreams due to this. Just got back to Dayton and looked through stg and other sites. Here. I remember these pics from years ago. Our selection here is very low. Why do providers think it's ok to not put up correct photos. Do they really get guys that see there pics and get there to find a totally different version of what is posted and the dude just say fuck it?

    Hopefully this area will get some new talent that is accurate and gives good service.

    Be safe guys, don't accept inaccurate posts if it's not what you want.
    You got it right. I believe that these girls use inaccurate or old pictures because many guys will still spend time with them being as they are horny and have taken the time to go see them or waited for them to show up.

    There is little we can do other than turn around and leave once we determine they are not what we want and let others know about the inaccurate pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape