Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 522 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 572 622 1022 1522 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17900
    If you have a social media account, one way or another, your personal pics or the one's that your family posts that include you, are on the internet. Google your name or the handle you use on here and you'll be quite surprised. Quit being paranoid, LOL. It's pointless.

    Quote Originally Posted by RealManEater  [View Original Post]
    I don't want my pics on the net. Is that such a strange thing? Seems to me le reads those ads too right? Then you might lose business too what if the guys are just using the pictures to JO. I guess I'm just different PM me.

  2. #17899

    I hear ya!!

    I've been disappointed myself enough times to have learned a few things. First and foremost if the pics are filtered, it's a complete pass for me. She is hiding something for sure. If they are filtered to the point of looking like a cartoon character, (you guys no exactly what I mean) then it's a hard hell no, it means she is tired up from the floor up.

    Always ask for a verification pic. Make it legitimate guys don't ask for JO pics. If she refuses, hard pass. If she asks for one in return, pass. I'm the customer, not the advertiser. I know, I know about the whole "safety" thing and don't care. Her pics are already on the internet, mine aren't and I'm going to keep it that way if at all possible. Ask her to take a pic of her holding up a certain something or whatever This will also insure your getting a real picture and find out if her advertised pics are dated Just my two cents on what I do or don't do.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Really getting old setting up dreams and getting there to find that the girl is totally different looking than the pics. Don't get me wrong, I know to expect some differences but this is getting out of hand. I've set up dreams in many states I travel to only to fingd out that the pics that are posted are no where near what they look like. I have walked oaway from multiple dreams due to this. Just got back to Dayton and looked through stg and other sites. Here. I remember these pics from years ago. Our selection here is very low. Why do providers think it's ok to not put up correct photos. Do they really get guys that see there pics and get there to find a totally different version of what is posted and the dude just say fuck it?

    Hopefully this area will get some new talent that is accurate and gives good service.

    Be safe guys, don't accept inaccurate posts if it's not what you want.

  3. #17898

    Pics pics pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    As has been reported here numerous times, send her a PM and ask and she will send you photos. Give her your number and she will text them to you. So easy a caveman could do it.
    I don't want my pics on the net. Is that such a strange thing? Seems to me le reads those ads too right? Then you might lose business too what if the guys are just using the pictures to JO. I guess I'm just different PM me.

  4. #17897

    Ads

    Really getting old setting up dreams and getting there to find that the girl is totally different looking than the pics. Don't get me wrong, I know to expect some differences but this is getting out of hand. I've set up dreams in many states I travel to only to fingd out that the pics that are posted are no where near what they look like. I have walked oaway from multiple dreams due to this. Just got back to Dayton and looked through stg and other sites. Here. I remember these pics from years ago. Our selection here is very low. Why do providers think it's ok to not put up correct photos. Do they really get guys that see there pics and get there to find a totally different version of what is posted and the dude just say fuck it?

    Hopefully this area will get some new talent that is accurate and gives good service.

    Be safe guys, don't accept inaccurate posts if it's not what you want.

  5. #17896

    Scam Watch

    Just as a preemptive warning to anyone who may ask, this is the "provider" known as Lacey Bankz. She claims she does meet ups and will ask for a deposit. Don't fall for it.

    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...-/699375736344

  6. #17895

    RealManEater

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Most of us would like to see a couple pics of you so we know we are interested, could bring in the guys that tip well!
    As has been reported here numerous times, send her a PM and ask and she will send you photos. Give her your number and she will text them to you. So easy a caveman could do it.

  7. #17894
    Quote Originally Posted by BoldAss  [View Original Post]
    She is mature but still sexy. Hosts in a private home. Definitely GFE, and I think she is a lot of fun. YMMV, but I recommend.
    Very real and legit. Treat her like a lady and earn bonus time. If you treat it like a date, so would she. Shave, shower, wear cologne, hell spring $6 for flowers and she will treat you well. Just my experience.

    Stay safe.

  8. #17893

    Most Likely Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Says her name is Kierra, anyone seen her before?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/993930694649
    Here's a link from today of the same girl as "Ariana" in Richmond, Kentucky.

    https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...-/568111290088

  9. #17892

    Seems Sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Says her name is Kierra, anyone seen her before?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/993930694649
    I wouldn't go near that to be honest. She doesn't list a city as a location although it is helpful that she has a 937 area code and she also lists everything in the section of what she's into. That's just me though but if you get word from someone that's been with her then definitely go by their word, I'm just giving my opinion on the ad without actually seeing her. Be careful either way.

  10. #17891

    Kierra most likely fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Says her name is Kierra, anyone seen her before?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/993930694649
    She offers giving and receiving of water sports, as well as every other menu item. Most likely fake.

  11. #17890

    Kierra

    Says her name is Kierra, anyone seen her before?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/993930694649

  12. #17889
    Quote Originally Posted by RealManEater  [View Original Post]
    I do fine with no ads or links. I just want to have friends here on this site. Why fix it if that's not broke. I do not rip people off and I'm a very good friend! That's how I get friends. If you use the forums then you don't need anything else. Or at least I don't. Love you and happy turkey day to all my friends out there.
    Most of us would like to see a couple pics of you so we know we are interested, could bring in the guys that tip well!

  13. #17888

    Angel

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/709870367671

    The pictures are accurate. She is skinny and she didn't like I mentioned she is skinnier than before.

    She is alright but her pus stinks real bad. I told her she must wash it. My finger got her odor. I washed with soap a few times it didn't work.

  14. #17887

    Miss Amazing

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/059962798866

    I finally got some time to spend with this pretty young thing. She is a looker with a body built for sex, that's for sure.

    Communication was easy. I sent her a message from my text now account, she responded 20 minutes later. We agreed on a time. I was guided to her place on the w. Side. It was very clean, she smelled excellent, fresh perfume and her skin was so soft.

    I went ahead and gave her the donation as before we started so she was comfortable with me. Yeah yeah I know, but I didn't get the least bit of a bad vibe from her.

    First off everything is covered, so she put a bag on me, then proceeded to engulf me while playing with the boys. I had to stop her about 10 minutes into it, because she was so hot I wanted to explode in her mouth even if I'm covered. She hoped on cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, we made it to doggy and I maybe lasted 5 minutes behind that fine perfect ass.

    She laid there with me fir a few minutes, we got up, I got dressed gave her a hug and out I went. I will definitely repeat.

  15. #17886

    TheRealManeater doesn't need a link

    Quote Originally Posted by McOhio  [View Original Post]
    It's best to just send her a message here on this platform. At maneater.
    I do fine with no ads or links. I just want to have friends here on this site. Why fix it if that's not broke. I do not rip people off and I'm a very good friend! That's how I get friends. If you use the forums then you don't need anything else. Or at least I don't. Love you and happy turkey day to all my friends out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape