Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 521 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 571 621 1021 1521 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17911

    Keep it up

    Quote Originally Posted by OperatorError  [View Original Post]
    I've been disappointed myself enough times to have learned a few things. First and foremost if the pics are filtered, it's a complete pass for me. She is hiding something for sure. If they are filtered to the point of looking like a cartoon character, (you guys no exactly what I mean) then it's a hard hell no, it means she is tired up from the floor up.

    Always ask for a verification pic. Make it legitimate guys don't ask for JO pics. If she refuses, hard pass. If she asks for one in return, pass. I'm the customer, not the advertiser. I know, I know about the whole "safety" thing and don't care. Her pics are already on the internet, mine aren't and I'm going to keep it that way if at all possible. Ask her to take a pic of her holding up a certain something or whatever This will also insure your getting a real picture and find out if her advertised pics are dated Just my two cents on what I do or don't do.
    Do as you like and what you believe is good for you and your business. Do not worry about these guys because you cannot please them all.

    I would like to visit you but I already have two girls that I visit.

  2. #17910

    You said it

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Really getting old setting up dreams and getting there to find that the girl is totally different looking than the pics. Don't get me wrong, I know to expect some differences but this is getting out of hand. I've set up dreams in many states I travel to only to fingd out that the pics that are posted are no where near what they look like. I have walked oaway from multiple dreams due to this. Just got back to Dayton and looked through stg and other sites. Here. I remember these pics from years ago. Our selection here is very low. Why do providers think it's ok to not put up correct photos. Do they really get guys that see there pics and get there to find a totally different version of what is posted and the dude just say fuck it?

    Hopefully this area will get some new talent that is accurate and gives good service.

    Be safe guys, don't accept inaccurate posts if it's not what you want.
    You got it right. I believe that these girls use inaccurate or old pictures because many guys will still spend time with them being as they are horny and have taken the time to go see them or waited for them to show up.

    There is little we can do other than turn around and leave once we determine they are not what we want and let others know about the inaccurate pictures.

  3. #17909
    If you have a social media account, one way or another, your personal pics or the one's that your family posts that include you, are on the internet. Google your name or the handle you use on here and you'll be quite surprised. Quit being paranoid, LOL. It's pointless.

    Quote Originally Posted by RealManEater  [View Original Post]
    I don't want my pics on the net. Is that such a strange thing? Seems to me le reads those ads too right? Then you might lose business too what if the guys are just using the pictures to JO. I guess I'm just different PM me.

  4. #17908

    I hear ya!!

    I've been disappointed myself enough times to have learned a few things. First and foremost if the pics are filtered, it's a complete pass for me. She is hiding something for sure. If they are filtered to the point of looking like a cartoon character, (you guys no exactly what I mean) then it's a hard hell no, it means she is tired up from the floor up.

    Always ask for a verification pic. Make it legitimate guys don't ask for JO pics. If she refuses, hard pass. If she asks for one in return, pass. I'm the customer, not the advertiser. I know, I know about the whole "safety" thing and don't care. Her pics are already on the internet, mine aren't and I'm going to keep it that way if at all possible. Ask her to take a pic of her holding up a certain something or whatever This will also insure your getting a real picture and find out if her advertised pics are dated Just my two cents on what I do or don't do.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Really getting old setting up dreams and getting there to find that the girl is totally different looking than the pics. Don't get me wrong, I know to expect some differences but this is getting out of hand. I've set up dreams in many states I travel to only to fingd out that the pics that are posted are no where near what they look like. I have walked oaway from multiple dreams due to this. Just got back to Dayton and looked through stg and other sites. Here. I remember these pics from years ago. Our selection here is very low. Why do providers think it's ok to not put up correct photos. Do they really get guys that see there pics and get there to find a totally different version of what is posted and the dude just say fuck it?

    Hopefully this area will get some new talent that is accurate and gives good service.

    Be safe guys, don't accept inaccurate posts if it's not what you want.

  5. #17907

    Pics pics pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    As has been reported here numerous times, send her a PM and ask and she will send you photos. Give her your number and she will text them to you. So easy a caveman could do it.
    I don't want my pics on the net. Is that such a strange thing? Seems to me le reads those ads too right? Then you might lose business too what if the guys are just using the pictures to JO. I guess I'm just different PM me.

  6. #17906

    Ads

    Really getting old setting up dreams and getting there to find that the girl is totally different looking than the pics. Don't get me wrong, I know to expect some differences but this is getting out of hand. I've set up dreams in many states I travel to only to fingd out that the pics that are posted are no where near what they look like. I have walked oaway from multiple dreams due to this. Just got back to Dayton and looked through stg and other sites. Here. I remember these pics from years ago. Our selection here is very low. Why do providers think it's ok to not put up correct photos. Do they really get guys that see there pics and get there to find a totally different version of what is posted and the dude just say fuck it?

    Hopefully this area will get some new talent that is accurate and gives good service.

    Be safe guys, don't accept inaccurate posts if it's not what you want.

  7. #17905

    Scam Watch

    Just as a preemptive warning to anyone who may ask, this is the "provider" known as Lacey Bankz. She claims she does meet ups and will ask for a deposit. Don't fall for it.

    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...-/699375736344

  8. #17904

    RealManEater

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Most of us would like to see a couple pics of you so we know we are interested, could bring in the guys that tip well!
    As has been reported here numerous times, send her a PM and ask and she will send you photos. Give her your number and she will text them to you. So easy a caveman could do it.

  9. #17903
    Quote Originally Posted by BoldAss  [View Original Post]
    She is mature but still sexy. Hosts in a private home. Definitely GFE, and I think she is a lot of fun. YMMV, but I recommend.
    Very real and legit. Treat her like a lady and earn bonus time. If you treat it like a date, so would she. Shave, shower, wear cologne, hell spring $6 for flowers and she will treat you well. Just my experience.

    Stay safe.

  10. #17902

    Most Likely Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Says her name is Kierra, anyone seen her before?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/993930694649
    Here's a link from today of the same girl as "Ariana" in Richmond, Kentucky.

    https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...-/568111290088

  11. #17901

    Seems Sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Says her name is Kierra, anyone seen her before?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/993930694649
    I wouldn't go near that to be honest. She doesn't list a city as a location although it is helpful that she has a 937 area code and she also lists everything in the section of what she's into. That's just me though but if you get word from someone that's been with her then definitely go by their word, I'm just giving my opinion on the ad without actually seeing her. Be careful either way.

  12. #17900

    Kierra most likely fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Says her name is Kierra, anyone seen her before?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/993930694649
    She offers giving and receiving of water sports, as well as every other menu item. Most likely fake.

  13. #17899

    Kierra

    Says her name is Kierra, anyone seen her before?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/993930694649

  14. #17898
    Quote Originally Posted by RealManEater  [View Original Post]
    I do fine with no ads or links. I just want to have friends here on this site. Why fix it if that's not broke. I do not rip people off and I'm a very good friend! That's how I get friends. If you use the forums then you don't need anything else. Or at least I don't. Love you and happy turkey day to all my friends out there.
    Most of us would like to see a couple pics of you so we know we are interested, could bring in the guys that tip well!

  15. #17897

    Angel

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/709870367671

    The pictures are accurate. She is skinny and she didn't like I mentioned she is skinnier than before.

    She is alright but her pus stinks real bad. I told her she must wash it. My finger got her odor. I washed with soap a few times it didn't work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape