Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 520 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 570 620 1020 1520 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17926
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Thought I may like to see Sofia tonight. Text and got a reply over an hour later.

    She didn't seam very friendly via text.

    Got what appeared to be an everybody response. Hell I've gotten better "boot" responses. Absolutely no personality in texting. For that price I expect a whole lot more!

    My name is Sofia.

    Only incall, I'm Fairborn

    My donations.

    Half hour 160 roses.

    One hour 300 roses. Only 20.00 break for an hour. Come on now. She obviously not looking for hour visits?

    Gave her only fans link as well as snap chat. I'm not interested in either. Not sure why girls do this. Ask for pics and got same one she post every where.

    Seemed too business like for me. Ya really think I'm available an hour later? I realize she may have been with someone else. But how about. Sorry I was with another monger. Realize it's over an hour but ya available.

    Told her I wasn't available. Said when would ya like to schedule. I would not like to schedule with ya business like attitude. I believe 300.00 for her is boarder on GPS. I'm sure I will take a lot of slack from the white knights here.

    She is a little too thick for my taste for 300.00. Just my thoughts though. Just didn't like the tone of the text and the over pricing. She isn't a 20 something spinner. Again boarder line Gps. I realize times are hard but come on 300.00.

    For now I'm going to say not for Blue.
    Agreed!

    $150 tops.

  2. #17925

    Chasitys in Belleville and

    After striking out with Sophia I decided to try this gal.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...e-fun/50200493

    Got a response in a few minutes. Going good. Maybe Blue going to get some pussy tonight?

    Response was as follows.

    Hey thanks and I can do 120 for a ss and 150 for a hh.

    120 for 15 minutes. Not happening maybe 120 for 30 min.

    Second response send me a pic and a dic pic so I know ya not law enforcement. Already asked if I was law enforcement. I said no; we all know law enforcement doesn't lie right?

    Told her no way and tried to explain why. She responded have a nice night officer. What a complete lack of understanding of the game, law enforcement and the like. Guys are doing it or she wouldn't ask.

    So no pussy for Blue tonight. Pic bent over by the mirrow I've seen before long ago. Ass in the other pic seem a lot wider (fatter) than the other one.

    I bet the gal that answers is no were near close. Come on guys 120.00 for 15 min for a slight upgrade over street walker. Blue went home with a pocket full of Blue Marrio Coins. Just got my work xmass bonus and wanted to share some of it.

    She on Blues not approved list.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails q7Raq8.jpg‎   Jc5VYV.jpg‎   XRFGG2.jpg‎  

  3. #17924

    Sofia

    Thought I may like to see Sofia tonight. Text and got a reply over an hour later.

    She didn't seam very friendly via text.

    Got what appeared to be an everybody response. Hell I've gotten better "boot" responses. Absolutely no personality in texting. For that price I expect a whole lot more!

    My name is Sofia.

    Only incall, I'm Fairborn

    My donations.

    Half hour 160 roses.

    One hour 300 roses. Only 20.00 break for an hour. Come on now. She obviously not looking for hour visits?

    Gave her only fans link as well as snap chat. I'm not interested in either. Not sure why girls do this. Ask for pics and got same one she post every where.

    Seemed too business like for me. Ya really think I'm available an hour later? I realize she may have been with someone else. But how about. Sorry I was with another monger. Realize it's over an hour but ya available.

    Told her I wasn't available. Said when would ya like to schedule. I would not like to schedule with ya business like attitude. I believe 300.00 for her is boarder on GPS. I'm sure I will take a lot of slack from the white knights here.

    She is a little too thick for my taste for 300.00. Just my thoughts though. Just didn't like the tone of the text and the over pricing. She isn't a 20 something spinner. Again boarder line Gps. I realize times are hard but come on 300.00.

    For now I'm going to say not for Blue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Sofia again.

    Glad I gave her a 2nd chance.

    This was our 5th hook up and the best yet.

    BBBJ,69,cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, anal, and finish with swallow.

    Paid for hour and we went at it hard for over 90 minutes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1669697129013.jpg‎  

  4. #17923

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbln  [View Original Post]
    No, I saw this Star. She's in a rundown, lived in notel that is very cluttered but no smoke smell. Heres her link. I didn't include it in my original post because shes been reviewed a lot and I didnt know there was another star.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/morning-fun/50152137
    My cloths had a smoke smell after I left, not the worst, but noticeable. Also the pictures in this ad are flattering. She didn't look as good as I thought she would. Still good looking for a stg girl. By comparison better than 90% of what's local. Idk I guess I'd repeat in a pinch, but not rushing back.

  5. #17922

    Different Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran410  [View Original Post]
    This the same Star you're talking about? Was thinking about giving her a try.

    https://tryst.link/escort/star88
    No, I saw this Star. She's in a rundown, lived in notel that is very cluttered but no smoke smell. Here’s her link. I didn't include it in my original post because she’s been reviewed a lot and I didn’t know there was another star.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/morning-fun/50152137

  6. #17921

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by RealManEater  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't answer to men with ∅ posts. That's the only way that I have to tell who you might be. So I might answer if you have four five or six and they are from different years then yes. So now you know where I draw the line. I'm very sorry but I can't see everyone.
    I understand! Was hoping to indulge in all the sweetness everyone has talked hahaha!!

  7. #17920
    Quote Originally Posted by Chizaddy03  [View Original Post]
    Does she message often in here? I've tried to PM.
    I usually don't answer to men with ∅ posts. That's the only way that I have to tell who you might be. So I might answer if you have four five or six and they are from different years then yes. So now you know where I draw the line. I'm very sorry but I can't see everyone.

  8. #17919

    Realmaneater

    Quote Originally Posted by GFunk50  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her last week, and she replied a few hours later with a sweet apology for not returning the message sooner. She gave me her number and we texted a bit, trying to work out a time to meet. Great lady! I can't wait to hook up with her.
    Ok cool! I hope we can do the same.

  9. #17918
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbat18  [View Original Post]
    I have tried messaging her also with no luck. Maybe she only messages senior members?
    I messaged her last week, and she replied a few hours later with a sweet apology for not returning the message sooner. She gave me her number and we texted a bit, trying to work out a time to meet. Great lady! I can't wait to hook up with her.

  10. #17917

    I don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by Chizaddy03  [View Original Post]
    Does she message often in here? I've tried to PM.
    I have tried messaging her also with no luck. Maybe she only messages senior members?

  11. #17916

    Realmaneater

    Does she message often in here? I've tried to PM.

  12. #17915

    Coming that way

    I'll be going through any good recommendations?

  13. #17914

    Really!

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    If you have a social media account, one way or another, your personal pics or the one's that your family posts that include you, are on the internet. Google your name or the handle you use on here and you'll be quite surprised. Quit being paranoid, LOL. It's pointless.
    I can't even believe how far off the mark you are! I'm sure when you PM me you're not looking for a pic with my new hairdo. You're looking for a certain kind of picture that I don't normally put on Facebook or share with my family think before you speak. Also I'm not so much paranoid. What happened to a little bit of mystery. Only my best friends get in my pictures not every time dick and Harry.

  14. #17913

    Realmaneater

    Saw her yesterday. Said she made an exception because I only had the weekend free. I've got nothing new to add, she's a sweetheart. Price cannot be beat and one of the best blowjobs ever. Spent an hour with her for 120. Unbelievable. Should probably tip her, I did a little. Offered a second pop after sucking the cum out of me in 5 minutes. I opted for a back rub instead.

  15. #17912

    Jiggle

    I saw Jiggle recently. Still the same great time. I asked about duos and she confirmed that Lauren stays close and that duos are available.

    Quote Originally Posted by PFunKjTown  [View Original Post]
    I think they're often together. I've seen each separately and like them both, jiggle is younger and more personable, also charges more but it think I remember her saying they do duos or seeing it in the ad. Just ask either one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape