High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 825 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 875 925 1325 1825 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28927

    Moe

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    I've seeing Moe for a long time. She asked me to post something for her. She can't get into her Skip the Games account. She loves anal and is a solid provider. She has been staying at run down houses near Jax Inn on Lane ave. Her rates are very reasonable. I would post her cell # but I think the Admins disapprove of that. PM me.
    Please PM me her digits. I am certainly willing to donate to her cause.

  2. #28926

    ISO Diane

    Anyone know what happened to Diane (half Korean, mid / late 30's, frequently went to Orlando)? Is she still around and active? If so, where can I find her and how can I contact her? TIA.

  3. #28925

    Has anyone visited Juicy Jade?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/159736155287

    I'm getting scam vibes off of this one, however I'm interested and I want to know if she's legit. I was robbed by both Creamy Claire (was Tasty Tasia) and Kinky Kaylie (was Lovely Lola) and I noticed they use alliteration when making names.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  4. #28924
    Quote Originally Posted by JFriday  [View Original Post]
    I saw either you or somebody else post earlier that she's in jail but when I check the clay and Duval sites I don't see anything on her.
    She was in St Johns County. She's been given 5 years of prob from what I understand.

  5. #28923

    I concur

    Saw her yesterday, she was in jax. Nice looking, big titted blonde. No signs of candy, clean, drinking wine which was fine with me. I had the best dream in awhile. 2 rounds, priceyfor some but you get what you pay for. I was happy with time spent, didn't watch the clock. Stayed in an upscale place by towncenter. She said guys were low balling her here and she probably won't come back. This is why we can't have nice things here. . 8 for a half hour was what she said she was offered by one of the locals. This one in my opinion is worth what she asks for, as usual YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...onville-947467#erotic.

    Michelle I been seeing in daytona sometimes, says she coming to jax. She is a MILF great tits, loves being bent over, first meeting she is a little business minded but she gets better, and beginning of your session she can get distracted but easily can get back on track with no issues, she may not be for everYone but she been fun for me, and no drama.

  6. #28922

    Punky anyone partake?


  7. #28921
    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    You sure? Someone is still posting as her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/041636938459
    Wow, you're right. It looks like she came back about 5 days ago which is surprising to me. I'd be very cautious because she's going to be under the watchful eye of her uncle foy 5 years, and the terms are uncertain.

  8. #28920

    Digits would be appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    I've seeing Moe for a long time. She asked me to post something for her. She can't get into her Skip the Games account. She loves anal and is a solid provider. She has been staying at run down houses near Jax Inn on Lane ave. Her rates are very reasonable. I would post her cell # but I think the Admins disapprove of that. PM me.
    I will take her number.

    Thanks.

  9. #28919

    RE: Kassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    You sure? Someone is still posting as her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/041636938459
    That's her. She got out about a week ago. Happy hunting.

    Shaggy.

  10. #28918
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    No one will be seeing her for a long time, so you'll need to find someone else for your visit.
    You sure? Someone is still posting as her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/041636938459

  11. #28917

    Mystery provder

    Late evening.

    I was wondering if any of you mongers recognize this provider?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/491211994908

  12. #28916
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    No one will be seeing her for a long time, so you'll need to find someone else for your visit.
    I saw either you or somebody else post earlier that she's in jail but when I check the clay and Duval sites I don't see anything on her.

  13. #28915

    Sexii Jessi Thick Snow Bunny / Jenn

    Ok why'all. I want to say I've read a post on this one before but can't remember. It's just my Peter Tingle is going off because of the 2 different ads.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/856628195841

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/020892087910

    What why'all know about her?

  14. #28914
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in town in a few weeks. It has been a while since I saw Kassidddy. Any current visits / experiences to share?
    No one will be seeing her for a long time, so you'll need to find someone else for your visit.

  15. #28913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    I've seeing Moe for a long time. She asked me to post something for her. She can't get into her Skip the Games account. She loves anal and is a solid provider. She has been staying at run down houses near Jax Inn on Lane ave. Her rates are very reasonable. I would post her cell # but I think the Admins disapprove of that. PM me.
    Got any face pics? Does she do BBFS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape