Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 736 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 11032
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6382

    VyperRose

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....lian-DreamGirl!95-2-Nights-Here!26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128142%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B.

    Sucked in by the "glamour shots" in her ad. As I have said before, if they look a bit large in their photos, in person they will be huge and that was the case here, plus IMHO, not as attractive facially either.

    Should have walked, but I try to make the best of things (need to stop doing that! She did the dreaded, put the cover on before ready thing that I hate then did a decent CBJ (hate CBJ). Asked about daty, she said not in a qv, Fuck! Was not much feeling do to the cover and incompatible body types. She does have nice breasts, not much of a titty guy myself but if you are into that you might like her. She did have a good attitude and personality, also noticed a bit of BO, but not horrible. For sure not a terrible experience, but for me I was definitely not happy with my choice and won't repeat.

  2. #6381

    Pepper rican

    Quote Originally Posted by IanStruan  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/516439015191

    Legit provider?

    Anyone seen her recently?
    I saw her a bunch of times but they were over 9 months ago. She's missing some teeth but still had a decent body and provided above average service at decent rates. Even goes bare but YMMV. She can be hard to get hold of and might even possibly ghost you if she scores a better deal but if you get to see her, you'd usually leave satisfied.

  3. #6380

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy66  [View Original Post]
    Going to Phoenix for work next week. Any suggestions for a good time?

    Thanks.
    I'd like to give you the same suggestion that I did for the other guy. Post in the city you want to visit, read the most recent 10 pages in different sections for that city (escorts, massage, etc.).

  4. #6379
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be headed down to California early next year for a while. Any tips on sites to use down there? Tna seems dead down there. Even the intel on this site is limited down there to the major cities. I've heard humaniplex but just browsing that site there doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on.
    You will probably get more responses if you post a request like this on this site, in the cities you want to visit. I would also suggest you read the most recent 5-10 pages in The escort, AMP / massage, and kgirl sections of that city.

  5. #6378

    Phoenix

    Going to Phoenix for work next week. Any suggestions for a good time?

    Thanks.

  6. #6377

    Any knowledge about Luray?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/018258430057

    Searched name and number but found nothing here. Any info on or warnings about Luray? Thanks.

  7. #6376

    Pepper Legit?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/516439015191

    Legit provider?

    Anyone seen her recently?

  8. #6375
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be headed down to California early next year for a while. Any tips on sites to use down there? Tna seems dead down there. Even the intel on this site is limited down there to the major cities. I've heard humaniplex but just browsing that site there doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on.
    You are going to be so very pissed off when you come back here. I was in California less than a year ago. Gorgeous, fit, fun babes aged mid 20's to early 30's that are fully GFE in upscale settings for 300 an hour. Yes, in California, where gas is a dollar more, and housing is much more expensive. And fully GFE average typical looking ones like you see here in the PNW for 200 an hour. You will resent and feel tricked by the BS artificial pussy prices here, that have come as a result of the shenanigans by entitled escorts that keep whining about the cost of living here (and contacting other escorts, asking them to agree to charging even higher prices) even though it's much cheaper than California. It's just an excuse.

    I will send you a message about my California experiences.

  9. #6374

    Other states

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be headed down to California early next year for a while. Any tips on sites to use down there? Tna seems dead down there. Even the intel on this site is limited down there to the major cities. I've heard humaniplex but just browsing that site there doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on.
    So no one here as ever gone to CA to poon? How about Las Vegas? Or any other state for that matter? TNA seems specific to the PNW.

    I did notice that up here tryst and Slixa seem kind of high end but down in CA I saw both the 800-1000 variety as well as the 200-300 types. The cheap girls looked pretty bad like you would imagine. I wasn't able to see much on humaniplex because I didn't sign up yet. Not sure if it's worth my time. Private Delights seems hit or miss but I have used it in Oregon.

  10. #6373

    Alicia stg

    Anyone got info on this one? Looks like she's been around for a while.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/698709701399

  11. #6372
    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    ANY INFO ON HER. She's got a handful of good reviews so far, and the 1st person I PM'd said BBFS seemed on the menu with no upsell TGTBT.

    But anyone here have any info?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....651&highlight=#post13886651.
    All of her profile and pics are gone. Weird cause she was supposed to be here until the 25th. I was considering breaking my rule and seeing her since she's like my dream type but supposedly she's going to be back in December per one of her reviews.

  12. #6371

    Crystal778

    ANY INFO ON HER. She's got a handful of good reviews so far, and the 1st person I PM'd said BBFS seemed on the menu with no upsell TGTBT.

    But anyone here have any info?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....651&highlight=#post13886651.

  13. #6370

    Ca

    I'm going to be headed down to California early next year for a while. Any tips on sites to use down there? Tna seems dead down there. Even the intel on this site is limited down there to the major cities. I've heard humaniplex but just browsing that site there doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on.

  14. #6369

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    First of all, those pedos are sick!

    2nd what dumbass doesn't ask himself "how did a 14 yr old girl get a hotel". Glad they all got caught!

  15. #6368

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape