Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 736 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6383

    Alicia stg

    Anyone got info on this one? Looks like she's been around for a while.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/698709701399

  2. #6382
    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    ANY INFO ON HER. She's got a handful of good reviews so far, and the 1st person I PM'd said BBFS seemed on the menu with no upsell TGTBT.

    But anyone here have any info?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....651&highlight=#post13886651.
    All of her profile and pics are gone. Weird cause she was supposed to be here until the 25th. I was considering breaking my rule and seeing her since she's like my dream type but supposedly she's going to be back in December per one of her reviews.

  3. #6381

    Crystal778

    ANY INFO ON HER. She's got a handful of good reviews so far, and the 1st person I PM'd said BBFS seemed on the menu with no upsell TGTBT.

    But anyone here have any info?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....651&highlight=#post13886651.

  4. #6380

    Ca

    I'm going to be headed down to California early next year for a while. Any tips on sites to use down there? Tna seems dead down there. Even the intel on this site is limited down there to the major cities. I've heard humaniplex but just browsing that site there doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on.

  5. #6379

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    First of all, those pedos are sick!

    2nd what dumbass doesn't ask himself "how did a 14 yr old girl get a hotel". Glad they all got caught!

  6. #6378

  7. #6377
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Excellent.

    Super sloppy BBBJ / DT action with intense eye contact.

    69 with DATY / DATO and she has a super tight pussy, very orgasmic.

    Chilled for a bit after the session just talking about her partying days and TV shows. Maybe the most laid back girl I've met from the board.

    Only downside is 300 for a hh but that seems to be the going rate these days, even for girls not even near Shelby in terms or looks or performance.

    11/10.
    She came on my face one time. Lite milky white fluid with bubbles. Gawd it was sweet and salty. Amazing ass, sugar coated corn hole! One of the best on TNA. Furry black trimmed Bush too! Must try her duo!

    Peace.

  8. #6376

    Wtf?

    Damn what a fucker!

  9. #6375

    RE: BriannasBoy

    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Got anything to say for yourself? Care to plead your innocence? Feeling guilty and need to get anything off your chest?
    He's got nothing to say because there is no defense for what happened.

  10. #6374

    Dom / Sub

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I always thought those stories were fantasy / bullshit. I'm a dom with both Civi and Escorts and I always have at least a sign or word she can say if things get out of hand, but even then I check to make sure they are okay if they look uncomfortable or stressed. Being a dom is not going in and abusing someone that doesn't want to be abused. In the end, SHE WASN'T PAID, so it wasn't a matter of over aggressive sex, he basically had every intention of raping her and did and then comes back here like nothing ever happened.
    100%, I am a dom as well with both civi and providers, but I never try anything without making sure the other person is okay with it and preferably, turned on by dom / sub play. Just as you do, I establish both a safe word and an action (such as squeezing my leg) in case they are unable to communicate but I also watch how they are reacting and stop if there are any signs that things are comfortable or overly stressful.

    As you said, being a Dom in not just going in and abusing someone, it's a trust relationship as well. I am rarely dominate in my first meeting, I first establish trust and then slowly add more and more dom / sub play as trust is built.

    It can be difficult to find providers (or even civis) that both enjoy and will trust enough to do that type of play. Jackasses like BriannasBoy pulling this shit makes it even harder. He's been logged into the other board today and still hasn't tried to defend himself (there is no defense for what transpired IMO).

  11. #6373
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    No. These are separate incidents.
    This makes it even worse, WTF is going on with this hobby? No wonder we keep losing great providers. Sad state of affairs.

  12. #6372
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBengals  [View Original Post]
    Wait, was it Kathleen Rivera Rose? She just posted an alert that someone who also posts on this board did that to her.
    No. These are separate incidents.

  13. #6371

    Just before

    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    This one shook me just a bit so that I accidentally posted for Tacoma instead of settle originally.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...lways/51726458

    First foray into this site, and she literally (in addition to completely wasting time) threatened me with murder.

    "how about you come in my room so I can kill you."

    Verbatim quote from text.

    Beware.
    What messages transpired between you two, before you received the kill message?

  14. #6370
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    With the way some people talk on here this doesn't surprise me. If you listen to some stories people talk about how she didn't want to or didn't enjoy it in the beginning or was a no with others but let me (did you ask?) All these signs are warnings of rape. If she don't like it or didn't enjoy it but you continue it's RAPE or it's on her no list but you force it anyway it's RAPE. I just don't understand how people don't see this!

    Maybe she just gave in to get it over or was scared that to much resistance would get her hurt more, so they let it happen just to get on with it but the end is you didn't even consider her feelings or if she really was OK with it. In this case SHE WAS NOT. Listen to the wording of people stories and you can tell the ones that are here for the hobby and helping improve it or the ones that are in here just to check which girls they can abuse depending on the story of the other guy.

    Hope he gets caught and gets what's coming to him.
    I always thought those stories were fantasy / bullshit. I'm a dom with both Civi and Escorts and I always have at least a sign or word she can say if things get out of hand, but even then I check to make sure they are okay if they look uncomfortable or stressed. Being a dom is not going in and abusing someone that doesn't want to be abused. In the end, SHE WASN'T PAID, so it wasn't a matter of over aggressive sex, he basically had every intention of raping her and did and then comes back here like nothing ever happened.

  15. #6369

    No surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Yes, so dude comes on here, basically says he intends to rape her. He then rapes her and then comes back on here trying to set up a gang bang with another escort. I bet this escort probably doesn't even know that she's going to be in a gang bang.
    With the way some people talk on here this doesn't surprise me. If you listen to some stories people talk about how she didn't want to or didn't enjoy it in the beginning or was a no with others but let me (did you ask?) All these signs are warnings of rape. If she don't like it or didn't enjoy it but you continue it's RAPE or it's on her no list but you force it anyway it's RAPE. I just don't understand how people don't see this!

    Maybe she just gave in to get it over or was scared that to much resistance would get her hurt more, so they let it happen just to get on with it but the end is you didn't even consider her feelings or if she really was OK with it. In this case SHE WAS NOT. Listen to the wording of people stories and you can tell the ones that are here for the hobby and helping improve it or the ones that are in here just to check which girls they can abuse depending on the story of the other guy.

    Hope he gets caught and gets what's coming to him.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape