Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 11024
-
11-24-22 22:42 #6374Senior Member

Posts: 387Other states
So no one here as ever gone to CA to poon? How about Las Vegas? Or any other state for that matter? TNA seems specific to the PNW.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
I did notice that up here tryst and Slixa seem kind of high end but down in CA I saw both the 800-1000 variety as well as the 200-300 types. The cheap girls looked pretty bad like you would imagine. I wasn't able to see much on humaniplex because I didn't sign up yet. Not sure if it's worth my time. Private Delights seems hit or miss but I have used it in Oregon.
-
11-23-22 13:18 #6373Senior Member

Posts: 204Alicia stg
Anyone got info on this one? Looks like she's been around for a while.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/698709701399
-
11-21-22 22:09 #6372Senior Member

Posts: 155All of her profile and pics are gone. Weird cause she was supposed to be here until the 25th. I was considering breaking my rule and seeing her since she's like my dream type but supposedly she's going to be back in December per one of her reviews.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 14:45 #6371Senior Member

Posts: 164Crystal778
ANY INFO ON HER. She's got a handful of good reviews so far, and the 1st person I PM'd said BBFS seemed on the menu with no upsell TGTBT.
But anyone here have any info?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....651&highlight=#post13886651.
-
11-19-22 20:38 #6370Senior Member

Posts: 387Ca
I'm going to be headed down to California early next year for a while. Any tips on sites to use down there? Tna seems dead down there. Even the intel on this site is limited down there to the major cities. I've heard humaniplex but just browsing that site there doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on.
-
11-19-22 20:06 #6369Senior Member

Posts: 451Huh
First of all, those pedos are sick!
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
2nd what dumbass doesn't ask himself "how did a 14 yr old girl get a hotel". Glad they all got caught!
-
11-18-22 14:28 #6368Senior Member

Posts: 204Seatac Sting
Well that explains that.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
https://www.q13fox.com/news/undercov...ex-with-minors
-
11-18-22 00:56 #6367Senior Member

Posts: 2335She came on my face one time. Lite milky white fluid with bubbles. Gawd it was sweet and salty. Amazing ass, sugar coated corn hole! One of the best on TNA. Furry black trimmed Bush too! Must try her duo!
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
11-17-22 22:58 #6366Senior Member

Posts: 387Wtf?
Damn what a fucker!
-
11-17-22 18:33 #6365Senior Member

Posts: 143RE: BriannasBoy
He's got nothing to say because there is no defense for what happened.
Originally Posted by DatoDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 18:32 #6364Senior Member

Posts: 143Dom / Sub
100%, I am a dom as well with both civi and providers, but I never try anything without making sure the other person is okay with it and preferably, turned on by dom / sub play. Just as you do, I establish both a safe word and an action (such as squeezing my leg) in case they are unable to communicate but I also watch how they are reacting and stop if there are any signs that things are comfortable or overly stressful.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
As you said, being a Dom in not just going in and abusing someone, it's a trust relationship as well. I am rarely dominate in my first meeting, I first establish trust and then slowly add more and more dom / sub play as trust is built.
It can be difficult to find providers (or even civis) that both enjoy and will trust enough to do that type of play. Jackasses like BriannasBoy pulling this shit makes it even harder. He's been logged into the other board today and still hasn't tried to defend himself (there is no defense for what transpired IMO).
-
11-17-22 18:21 #6363Senior Member

Posts: 143This makes it even worse, WTF is going on with this hobby? No wonder we keep losing great providers. Sad state of affairs.
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 18:09 #6362Banned Member

Posts: 84No. These are separate incidents.
Originally Posted by GoBengals
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 17:59 #6361Senior Member

Posts: 2033Just before
What messages transpired between you two, before you received the kill message?
Originally Posted by BriannasBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 17:07 #6360Senior Member

Posts: 1544I always thought those stories were fantasy / bullshit. I'm a dom with both Civi and Escorts and I always have at least a sign or word she can say if things get out of hand, but even then I check to make sure they are okay if they look uncomfortable or stressed. Being a dom is not going in and abusing someone that doesn't want to be abused. In the end, SHE WASN'T PAID, so it wasn't a matter of over aggressive sex, he basically had every intention of raping her and did and then comes back here like nothing ever happened.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






