Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 736 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 11029
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6334

    Extreme caution

    This one shook me just a bit so that I accidentally posted for Tacoma instead of settle originally.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...lways/51726458

    First foray into this site, and she literally (in addition to completely wasting time) threatened me with murder.

    "how about you come in my room so I can kill you."

    Verbatim quote from text.

    Beware.

  2. #6333

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    I know a 29 year old utr that wants to just be used.

    She is into face fucking, gagging, rimming, Greek and creampies.

    She is into groups or a bunch of men back to back.

    Send me your contact info.

    She is doing this for fun. Most likely in next two weeks.

    Seatac / Tukwila / Renton Area.
    She sounds great.

  3. #6332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Don't eat her pussy!
    Hahaha. I dropped two shots in her in 45 minutes.

    She loves it.

  4. #6331
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! I am seeing her tonight!
    Don't eat her pussy!

  5. #6330

    Post pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! I am seeing her tonight!
    If she's ok with it. Inquiring minds want to know!

  6. #6329

    Waste of time. Lackluster

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCub  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Looks interesting.
    Just don't.

  7. #6328

    Scammer

    Do not go see "Blonde Berries" or "BlondeBerries" (https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi.../BlondeBerries).

    If you ask what her menu is she will tell you it is GFE and companionship. What she really means is that you are paying for a hand job and if you want to fuck her you got to pay 4 x the hourly which is already overpriced. Everything covered and no kissing or really any touching unless "you have gotten to know each other. " I tried to post a review on PD and it was deleted.

  8. #6327
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    She will reach out to those she is interested in next week.

    I have had so many inquiries, I can't reply to all.

    Don't ask me for pics.
    Also, u might want to include your phone number. That is how she will reach you.
    Thank you! I am seeing her tonight!

  9. #6326
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    I know a 29 year old utr that wants to just be used.

    She is into face fucking, gagging, rimming, Greek and creampies.

    She is into groups or a bunch of men back to back.

    Send me your contact info.

    She is doing this for fun. Most likely in next two weeks.

    Seatac / Tukwila / Renton Area.
    Thank you!

  10. #6325
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    I haven't, and I wouldn't bother. I believe they are both fakes. If they're real, prices will be in the stratosphere with very limited, very covered everything. I'd love to be wrong, but attractive providers that actually provide are truly the exception in Seattle--especially on TNA and STG. Good luck and let us know!
    I recognize the hotel but yeah my Spidey sense was going off.

  11. #6324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCub  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Looks interesting.
    Saw her in 2021.

    Hot, but low effort and everything covered.

    She also has fake tits now which look ridiculous imo.

  12. #6323

    High Volume

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Search her username on here (all one word) and you'll find some info.
    I agree it's all found in prior entries here. Let me hit the high points:

    She's very popular, high volume, eager and expensive; a little thick and dumpy (IMHO).

    She devoted the end of my 2021 session to coaxing me (on her bed) to write her a good review.

    The textbook prop was a nice touch. Imagine getting a college degree on your back!

    And I just got a rambling text (unsolicited and after over a year since I'd seen her) regarding her broken phone #.

    She markets herself like there's no tomorrow.

  13. #6322

    Tgbt

    I haven't, and I wouldn't bother. I believe they are both fakes. If they're real, prices will be in the stratosphere with very limited, very covered everything. I'd love to be wrong, but attractive providers that actually provide are truly the exception in Seattle--especially on TNA and STG. Good luck and let us know!

  14. #6321

    Kimibaby

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyShorty  [View Original Post]
    Username: kimibaby.
    Search her username on here (all one word) and you'll find some info.

  15. #6320

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape