Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #2014

    I've gotten this one and the cartel one

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam, just ignore the bullshit. They'll send hundreds of these blackmailing texts out from their extensive database of numbers and hope one is stupid enough to comply. It is incredible anyone would think this is viable way to make money but the amount of work that goes into drafting a text and finding gory photos on the internet is minimal and they use the same text and photos hundreds of times. Probably less work than the Nigerian Prince scam as they do not need to waste time cultivating victims, fear is a better motivator to sending money to unknown people. BTW, blackmail is a federal crime but these threats are hard to track down with the use of VOIP and really nothing can be done since most originate from outside the US.
    Total scam. Usually if you see the Asian or Hispanic providers in the area. I send text to several ladies to see who is close and and available. I just block the number and still use the services. Like OCG said, it's a shake down. The first time it happened I switched number now it's meh.

  2. #2013

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorum  [View Original Post]
    I've copied below a threat from an unknown number (850 xxx3821). Now I've never done anything questionable with the girls I've seen and definitely paid appropriately whatever was agreed upon, so I'm lost as to where this is coming from if it is an actual threat. Any thoughts?

    "I inform you that you have serious problems with my agency for girls, I have several reports that you have been sending text messages and calls to my girl through the web pages and you have only caused many of my workers to lose their work time, for which we have imposed a fine that you have to pay to solve this problem if you lose communication with me or turn off the phone immediately we will proceed with all your information and I will send my best men to do your job, I have photos, addresses and place of work of you and a member of your family then tell me if you are going to solve the problem forever, because if you refuse to pay you will see the consequences of what is going to happen to you, so I need a positive answer, tell me if you are going to pay for the good yes or no look at it what happens to each of the people who try to play with my business and my girl, so if they refuse to pay or try to lose communication with me, I will immediately force them to my men who have all their information to go home and pay with your life for this problem so I hope for a positive response.
    It's a scam, just ignore the bullshit. They'll send hundreds of these blackmailing texts out from their extensive database of numbers and hope one is stupid enough to comply. It is incredible anyone would think this is viable way to make money but the amount of work that goes into drafting a text and finding gory photos on the internet is minimal and they use the same text and photos hundreds of times. Probably less work than the Nigerian Prince scam as they do not need to waste time cultivating victims, fear is a better motivator to sending money to unknown people. BTW, blackmail is a federal crime but these threats are hard to track down with the use of VOIP and really nothing can be done since most originate from outside the US.

  3. #2012
    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reviews on any of the current girls at MP? Thanks!
    Rena has been here before. I've reviewed her here. Pics are real. She is a fun little spinner. I plan on going to see her again now that she is back.

  4. #2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorum  [View Original Post]
    I've copied below a threat from an unknown number (850 xxx3821). Now I've never done anything questionable with the girls I've seen and definitely paid appropriately whatever was agreed upon, so I'm lost as to where this is coming from if it is an actual threat. Any thoughts?

    "I inform you that you have serious problems with my agency for girls, I have several reports that you have been sending text messages and calls to my girl through the web pages and you have only caused many of my workers to lose their work time, for which we have imposed a fine that you have to pay to solve this problem if you lose communication with me or turn off the phone immediately we will proceed with all your information and I will send my best men to do your job, I have photos, addresses and place of work of you and a member of your family then tell me if you are going to solve the problem forever, because if you refuse to pay you will see the consequences of what is going to happen to you, so I need a positive answer, tell me if you are going to pay for the good yes or no look at it what happens to each of the people who try to play with my business and my girl, so if they refuse to pay or try to lose communication with me, I will immediately force them to my men who have all their information to go home and pay with your life for this problem so I hope for a positive response.

    We will immediately proceed with all your information and I will send my best men to do their job, I have photos, addresses and place of work of you and a member of your family so tell me if you are going to solve the problem for good, because if you refuse to pay you will see the consequences of what is going to happen to you so I need a positive answer tell me if you are going to pay for the good yes or no."
    I know MP has connections to both Chinese and Japanese organized crime, but I've been told its very rare they actually step in to talk to customers. One of their girls shared pics and a video of damages and a beating of papasan when there was a territory dispute between stores, but they know its not worth going after customers who have more legal power here than they do.

  5. #2010

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorum  [View Original Post]
    I've copied below a threat from an unknown number (850 xxx3821). Now I've never done anything questionable with the girls I've seen and definitely paid appropriately whatever was agreed upon, so I'm lost as to where this is coming from if it is an actual threat. Any thoughts?

    "I inform you that you have serious problems with my agency for girls, I have several reports that you have been sending text messages and calls to my girl through the web pages and you have only caused many of my workers to lose their work time, for which we have imposed a fine that you have to pay to solve this problem if you lose communication with me or turn off the phone immediately we will proceed with all your information and I will send my best men to do your job, I have photos, addresses and place of work of you and a member of your family then tell me if you are going to solve the problem forever, because if you refuse to pay you will see the consequences of what is going to happen to you, so I need a positive answer, tell me if you are going to pay for the good yes or no look at it what happens to each of the people who try to play with my business and my girl, so if they refuse to pay or try to lose communication with me, I will immediately force them to my men who have all their information to go home and pay with your life for this problem so I hope for a positive response.

    We will immediately proceed with all your information and I will send my best men to do their job, I have photos, addresses and place of work of you and a member of your family so tell me if you are going to solve the problem for good, because if you refuse to pay you will see the consequences of what is going to happen to you so I need a positive answer tell me if you are going to pay for the good yes or no."
    I got the same thing 2 weeks ago with a collage of dead mutilated people.

  6. #2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorum  [View Original Post]
    I've copied below a threat from an unknown number (850 xxx3821). Now I've never done anything questionable with the girls I've seen and definitely paid appropriately whatever was agreed upon, so I'm lost as to where this is coming from if it is an actual threat. Any thoughts?
    Just ignore it. It's bullshit. I got a few texts that pretended they were cartel members that were going to kill me if I didn't pay. Even sent photos of mutilated bodies. Last I checked I'm still alive. This was years ago.

  7. #2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorum  [View Original Post]
    I've copied below a threat from an unknown number (850 xxx3821). Now I've never done anything questionable with the girls I've seen and definitely paid appropriately whatever was agreed upon, so I'm lost as to where this is coming from if it is an actual threat. Any thoughts?

    "I inform you that you have serious problems with my agency for girls, I have several reports that you have been sending text messages and calls to my girl through the web pages and you have only caused many of my workers to lose their work time, for which we have imposed a fine that you have to pay to solve this problem if you lose communication with me or turn off the phone immediately we will proceed with all your information and I will send my best men to do your job, I have photos, addresses and place of work of you and a member of your family then tell me if you are going to solve the problem forever, because if you refuse to pay you will see the consequences of what is going to happen to you, so I need a positive answer, tell me if you are going to pay for the good yes or no look at it what happens to each of the people who try to play with my business and my girl, so if they refuse to pay or try to lose communication with me, I will immediately force them to my men who have all their information to go home and pay with your life for this problem so I hope for a positive response.

    We will immediately proceed with all your information and I will send my best men to do their job, I have photos, addresses and place of work of you and a member of your family so tell me if you are going to solve the problem for good, because if you refuse to pay you will see the consequences of what is going to happen to you so I need a positive answer tell me if you are going to pay for the good yes or no."
    I wonder if this could be a data breach at the agency. Assuming you got this message from text?

  8. #2007

    Agency threats or just fake spam?

    I've copied below a threat from an unknown number (850 xxx3821). Now I've never done anything questionable with the girls I've seen and definitely paid appropriately whatever was agreed upon, so I'm lost as to where this is coming from if it is an actual threat. Any thoughts?

    "I inform you that you have serious problems with my agency for girls, I have several reports that you have been sending text messages and calls to my girl through the web pages and you have only caused many of my workers to lose their work time, for which we have imposed a fine that you have to pay to solve this problem if you lose communication with me or turn off the phone immediately we will proceed with all your information and I will send my best men to do your job, I have photos, addresses and place of work of you and a member of your family then tell me if you are going to solve the problem forever, because if you refuse to pay you will see the consequences of what is going to happen to you, so I need a positive answer, tell me if you are going to pay for the good yes or no look at it what happens to each of the people who try to play with my business and my girl, so if they refuse to pay or try to lose communication with me, I will immediately force them to my men who have all their information to go home and pay with your life for this problem so I hope for a positive response.

    We will immediately proceed with all your information and I will send my best men to do their job, I have photos, addresses and place of work of you and a member of your family so tell me if you are going to solve the problem for good, because if you refuse to pay you will see the consequences of what is going to happen to you so I need a positive answer tell me if you are going to pay for the good yes or no."

  9. #2006

    Mp

    Anyone have any reviews on any of the current girls at MP? Thanks!

  10. #2005

    LoveGPS Kira

    Saw Kira. She is RuRu from MoonPalace. Reviews for RuRu are available. When I got there they requested my picture but I refused. Still was permitted entry. DM if you have any questions.

  11. #2004

    Gisela update

    She's 26, looks like her pics, definitely BBBJ. Dfk but I'd say YMMV. Daty but dunno about cim. Prices have definitely gone up but unfortunately that's everywhere.

    https://latinangels.godaddysites.com/

  12. #2003

    Thanks for Sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I was her very first customer after joining agency and coming to town for first time. She was standoff ish at first and apologized for it later. Very cute, man made breasts and fantastic ass. Had a great time with her. I'd give her an 8 for looks and 8 for performance.
    Seems like them providers have been more miss than hit lately review wise. Good to know this one is solid. Anything noteworthy when it comes to her service (either good or bad)?

  13. #2002

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I was her very first customer after joining agency and coming to town for first time. She was standoff ish at first and apologized for it later. Very cute, man made breasts and fantastic ass. Had a great time with her. I'd give her an 8 for looks and 8 for performance.
    I've been wondering how it would turn out for you, I've never tried Elite. Thanks for TOFTT. If I was rating Giulia by the web pics, she'd have been a solid 10. Does she look anything close to the web pics? Age? Also, any other details you'd like to share? Thanks again!

  14. #2001
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see more Intel shared about Latin agency girls such as elite models, Jennifer models, private liaisons and Latin angels. I am seeing Gisela from elite today. Will report back later today.
    I haven't heard on Latin Angels, mind sharing a link? I used to go to Elite a lot, but they damn near doubled the prices for the sane level of service and they wouldn't grandfather me in so I stopped going.

  15. #2000

    Service?

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I was her very first customer after joining agency and coming to town for first time. She was standoff ish at first and apologized for it later. Very cute, man made breasts and fantastic ass. Had a great time with her. I'd give her an 8 for looks and 8 for performance.
    What service was offered? Dfk, daty cim? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape