Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #1995

    Area to stay

    I am coming to town in December. Is Tyson corner area a good place to get a hotel for travel to these agencies. I will not have a car.

  2. #1994

    Maybe need to refresh?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything?
    It's working for me.

  3. #1993

    Barbie at JJ

    I'm pretty new to the K-girl scene but this one has grabbed my eye. I don't see any reviews for her, unless I'm missing something. Does anyone have an experience with her?

    https://www.jjclubs.net/barbie

  4. #1992

    MP websites are down

    Has anyone heard anything?

  5. #1991

    Hana at AG

    Quote Originally Posted by SheHerb1800  [View Original Post]
    Any intel about Hana at AG? She starts today and looks cute.

    https://asiangem.live/bbs/board.php?...free&wr_id=125
    Just saw her this morning. Surprised no reviews yet.

    Pics are accurate and I enjoyed the session. Would rate something like 8+ looks and 8 for performance.

  6. #1990
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    Abba is coming back DMV next week, don't think she will tour Vegas in Dec.
    The amazing ABBA has returned!

  7. #1989
    Quote Originally Posted by HinDC  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sherri.

    Looks: Bora, Abba then Sherri. I didn't find Sherri's face that attractive (compared to the others). Her face doesn't move when she talks or smiles. Plenty of make up.

    Performance Abba, Bora, then Sherri. Abba 100% the best GFE out of K Pop so far. Bora is close. Sherri was more business than GFE.

    Body: Bora, Abba, then Sherri. All three are great, but Bora was the best for me.

    BBBJ: Sherri, Abba, then Bora. Sherri easily the best BJ out of them. She has a technique where she focuses on the first 1/3 of your cock with circulator motions. Easily makes you cum if you want to.
    Thanks for the review. I have not visited Bora but I very much enjoyed Sherri and Abba. They are both very GFE except I feel Abba's GFE was more forced and Sherri's was more natural. Personally like Sherri's body and face better, and the one thing that stood out was how soft her skin was. Both attitudes were great with Abba being a little more accommodating to requests. Would definitely repeat with either but now you got me wondering about Bora LOL.

  8. #1988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    Did someone in the area TOFTT with her? She's in Boston now and we are curious. Pics seem TGTBT.
    I believe she used to go by Hitomi in Vegas.

  9. #1987
    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an extensive review on vanessa ar MP?

    Thanks.
    There is a review if you search for her name. Overall, she is pretty tall for a Japanese girl. The website state 5-4, and she might be an inch or two taller than that. Teeth are straight which is rare for Japanese girl (note that Japanese culture often prefer non-straight teeth). The tits size stated is probably based on Japanese measure too, which is usually two cups smaller than US measure. She does has good looking face.

  10. #1986
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    I left one about a page back. What other information are you looking for?
    I inboxed you.

  11. #1985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an extensive review on vanessa ar MP?

    Thanks.
    I left one about a page back. What other information are you looking for?

  12. #1984

    K Pop Girls

    Saw Sherri.

    Looks: Bora, Abba then Sherri. I didn't find Sherri's face that attractive (compared to the others). Her face doesn't move when she talks or smiles. Plenty of make up.

    Performance Abba, Bora, then Sherri. Abba 100% the best GFE out of K Pop so far. Bora is close. Sherri was more business than GFE.

    Body: Bora, Abba, then Sherri. All three are great, but Bora was the best for me.

    BBBJ: Sherri, Abba, then Bora. Sherri easily the best BJ out of them. She has a technique where she focuses on the first 1/3 of your cock with circulator motions. Easily makes you cum if you want to.

  13. #1983

    Vanessa MP

    Anyone have an extensive review on vanessa ar MP?

    Thanks.

  14. #1982

    Abba

    Quote Originally Posted by BarneySanders  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know the kPop affiliate in Vegas? I dreamed that Abba was going to be there in Dec. PM me if you prefer.
    Abba is coming back DMV next week, don't think she will tour Vegas in Dec.

  15. #1981

    Abba

    Does anybody know the kPop affiliate in Vegas? I dreamed that Abba was going to be there in Dec. PM me if you prefer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape