Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 12149
-
11-25-22 19:02 #2009Senior Member

Posts: 66Agency threats or just fake spam?
I've copied below a threat from an unknown number (850 xxx3821). Now I've never done anything questionable with the girls I've seen and definitely paid appropriately whatever was agreed upon, so I'm lost as to where this is coming from if it is an actual threat. Any thoughts?
"I inform you that you have serious problems with my agency for girls, I have several reports that you have been sending text messages and calls to my girl through the web pages and you have only caused many of my workers to lose their work time, for which we have imposed a fine that you have to pay to solve this problem if you lose communication with me or turn off the phone immediately we will proceed with all your information and I will send my best men to do your job, I have photos, addresses and place of work of you and a member of your family then tell me if you are going to solve the problem forever, because if you refuse to pay you will see the consequences of what is going to happen to you, so I need a positive answer, tell me if you are going to pay for the good yes or no look at it what happens to each of the people who try to play with my business and my girl, so if they refuse to pay or try to lose communication with me, I will immediately force them to my men who have all their information to go home and pay with your life for this problem so I hope for a positive response.
We will immediately proceed with all your information and I will send my best men to do their job, I have photos, addresses and place of work of you and a member of your family so tell me if you are going to solve the problem for good, because if you refuse to pay you will see the consequences of what is going to happen to you so I need a positive answer tell me if you are going to pay for the good yes or no."
-
11-25-22 16:03 #2008Senior Member

Posts: 145Mp
Anyone have any reviews on any of the current girls at MP? Thanks!
-
11-25-22 13:20 #2007Senior Member

Posts: 94LoveGPS Kira
Saw Kira. She is RuRu from MoonPalace. Reviews for RuRu are available. When I got there they requested my picture but I refused. Still was permitted entry. DM if you have any questions.
-
11-24-22 08:32 #2006Senior Member

Posts: 215Gisela update
She's 26, looks like her pics, definitely BBBJ. Dfk but I'd say YMMV. Daty but dunno about cim. Prices have definitely gone up but unfortunately that's everywhere.
https://latinangels.godaddysites.com/
-
11-23-22 23:09 #2005Senior Member

Posts: 91Thanks for Sharing
Seems like them providers have been more miss than hit lately review wise. Good to know this one is solid. Anything noteworthy when it comes to her service (either good or bad)?
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 21:31 #2004Banned Member

Posts: 633Thanks.
I've been wondering how it would turn out for you, I've never tried Elite. Thanks for TOFTT. If I was rating Giulia by the web pics, she'd have been a solid 10. Does she look anything close to the web pics? Age? Also, any other details you'd like to share? Thanks again!
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 20:38 #2003Senior Member

Posts: 383I haven't heard on Latin Angels, mind sharing a link? I used to go to Elite a lot, but they damn near doubled the prices for the sane level of service and they wouldn't grandfather me in so I stopped going.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 20:25 #2002Senior Member

Posts: 265Service?
What service was offered? Dfk, daty cim? Thanks.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 20:23 #2001Senior Member

Posts: 215Gisela at Elite Models
Looks like I was her very first customer after joining agency and coming to town for first time. She was standoff ish at first and apologized for it later. Very cute, man made breasts and fantastic ass. Had a great time with her. I'd give her an 8 for looks and 8 for performance.
-
11-23-22 18:51 #2000Senior Member

Posts: 596Cherry DD at Asian Gem
I can't recommend Cherry enough. She is amazing. Amazing breasts, ass and lips. She is one of those cartoon characters like Jessica Rabbit. She is totally willing to please. DFK, BBBJ, MSOG, Daty. She is built for sex. Enjoy.
-
11-23-22 12:28 #1999Senior Member

Posts: 618I used to love Elite, some extremely hot ladies there. That said, they've changed their screening process and even vetted regulars had to go through a new screening which required picture I'd so I haven't been back. I've heard from a handful of others who have had the same experience.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 12:23 #1998Senior Member

Posts: 215Latin agencies
Would love to see more Intel shared about Latin agency girls such as elite models, Jennifer models, private liaisons and Latin angels. I am seeing Gisela from elite today. Will report back later today.
-
11-22-22 23:56 #1997Senior Member

Posts: 100You guys are awesome
Thanks so much! I see a young petite lady in the Nashville suburbs on Tryst who asked me not to review because of some disrespectful dude. I really enjoy seeing her. Pm me if you are in town and I will give you the contact info.
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 17:45 #1996Senior Member

Posts: 311Yes!
You will be in the middle of a very active assemblage of escort agencies including.
Originally Posted by FabGnale
[View Original Post]
https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/
https://moonpalacedc.com/wp/main-page/
https://www.asiangem.live/
https://www.jennifersmodels.com/
And.
https://www.elitemodels.es/secontpage.php
Depending on your hotel, you can almost walk to several of these.
-
11-22-22 17:00 #1995Senior Member

Posts: 100Area to stay
I am coming to town in December. Is Tyson corner area a good place to get a hotel for travel to these agencies. I will not have a car.










Reply With Quote





