Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #1990
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    Abba is coming back DMV next week, don't think she will tour Vegas in Dec.
    The amazing ABBA has returned!

  2. #1989
    Quote Originally Posted by HinDC  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sherri.

    Looks: Bora, Abba then Sherri. I didn't find Sherri's face that attractive (compared to the others). Her face doesn't move when she talks or smiles. Plenty of make up.

    Performance Abba, Bora, then Sherri. Abba 100% the best GFE out of K Pop so far. Bora is close. Sherri was more business than GFE.

    Body: Bora, Abba, then Sherri. All three are great, but Bora was the best for me.

    BBBJ: Sherri, Abba, then Bora. Sherri easily the best BJ out of them. She has a technique where she focuses on the first 1/3 of your cock with circulator motions. Easily makes you cum if you want to.
    Thanks for the review. I have not visited Bora but I very much enjoyed Sherri and Abba. They are both very GFE except I feel Abba's GFE was more forced and Sherri's was more natural. Personally like Sherri's body and face better, and the one thing that stood out was how soft her skin was. Both attitudes were great with Abba being a little more accommodating to requests. Would definitely repeat with either but now you got me wondering about Bora LOL.

  3. #1988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    Did someone in the area TOFTT with her? She's in Boston now and we are curious. Pics seem TGTBT.
    I believe she used to go by Hitomi in Vegas.

  4. #1987
    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an extensive review on vanessa ar MP?

    Thanks.
    There is a review if you search for her name. Overall, she is pretty tall for a Japanese girl. The website state 5-4, and she might be an inch or two taller than that. Teeth are straight which is rare for Japanese girl (note that Japanese culture often prefer non-straight teeth). The tits size stated is probably based on Japanese measure too, which is usually two cups smaller than US measure. She does has good looking face.

  5. #1986
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    I left one about a page back. What other information are you looking for?
    I inboxed you.

  6. #1985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 327
    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an extensive review on vanessa ar MP?

    Thanks.
    I left one about a page back. What other information are you looking for?

  7. #1984

    K Pop Girls

    Saw Sherri.

    Looks: Bora, Abba then Sherri. I didn't find Sherri's face that attractive (compared to the others). Her face doesn't move when she talks or smiles. Plenty of make up.

    Performance Abba, Bora, then Sherri. Abba 100% the best GFE out of K Pop so far. Bora is close. Sherri was more business than GFE.

    Body: Bora, Abba, then Sherri. All three are great, but Bora was the best for me.

    BBBJ: Sherri, Abba, then Bora. Sherri easily the best BJ out of them. She has a technique where she focuses on the first 1/3 of your cock with circulator motions. Easily makes you cum if you want to.

  8. #1983

    Vanessa MP

    Anyone have an extensive review on vanessa ar MP?

    Thanks.

  9. #1982

    Abba

    Quote Originally Posted by BarneySanders  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know the kPop affiliate in Vegas? I dreamed that Abba was going to be there in Dec. PM me if you prefer.
    Abba is coming back DMV next week, don't think she will tour Vegas in Dec.

  10. #1981

    Abba

    Does anybody know the kPop affiliate in Vegas? I dreamed that Abba was going to be there in Dec. PM me if you prefer.

  11. #1980
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk1967  [View Original Post]
    We've gotten some mixed reports on MP Risa, and I haven't bitten the bullet yet. But damn, if she's really so tiny and young. Can someone tip the scales for me? LOL.
    I haven't seen a bad report on her, at least not on here.

  12. #1979

    Hana at AG

    Any intel about Hana at AG? She starts today and looks cute.

    https://asiangem.live/bbs/board.php?...free&wr_id=125

  13. #1978

    Cherry DD At AG

    I didn't get a chance to take the plunge with Ivy but I did see Cherry instead recently. As other reviews would mention, she is "enhanced" in almost every way (breasts, ass, lips, cheeks, eyes). Her breast surgeon did god's work though, because those were amazing and I couldn't tell at all. She is very similar to Gisella in how much work was done and that they are taller, so if you liked her, you may like Cherry as well. It was just a bit too much for me since I prefer a more natural look.

    The service was GFE and she did well; lots of DFK, great DTBBJ, multiple positions and 2 pops, and very emotive with lots of eye contact. I do give her high remarks because I've been in this game for a while and she gave me my first Russian / paizuri nut (as I said, her breasts were amazing). She also has great english so you can spend some time talking to her as well.

    Overall, the session was great but I won't repeat because I'm not just not enamored with her look. If you are down with the enhanced look or like big breasts, then you should run to her because the service was great.

  14. #1977

    Decisions, Decisions

    We've gotten some mixed reports on MP Risa, and I haven't bitten the bullet yet. But damn, if she's really so tiny and young. Can someone tip the scales for me? LOL.

  15. #1976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372

    Ruby at JJ Clubs

    Did someone in the area TOFTT with her? She's in Boston now and we are curious. Pics seem TGTBT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape