Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 20,131 to 20,145 of 27149
-
11-24-22 01:03 #7019Regular Member

Posts: 19I mean let's be honest. She's was a steal before. This is actually more of a reflection of what her price should be. To get away with BB Greek and cip / cia for 400 is a steal and really you can't find anyone offering all inclusive services like that. It was a great deal but for me Yume was always a when I was disappointed by the other talent go to because I knew the experience was a valued one. Don't down her because she's actually opting to be paid what she deserved. On a plus side is when prices are that high it typically means less clientele and safer for all parties involved. Hence why you don't see the 100 bb Greek druggie.
Originally Posted by Theme888
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 19:11 #7018Banned Member

Posts: 102Wow!
6 bills for a fat Japanese girl with a ton of BB mileage is way too much.
Originally Posted by ThreePointer
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 18:54 #7017Senior Member

Posts: 104Not cheap
It's not being cheap. Paying 600 for something that used to be 400 is stupidity. But of course there's going to be guys who paid that new price.
Originally Posted by MeowMao
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 18:49 #7016Senior Member

Posts: 99Tadai
I can strongly second this. YMMV but above and beyond expectations for me. Treat her well.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 16:08 #7015Senior Member

Posts: 15310 tenclub
You have to txt them on the phone on the website and get verified. I know it's just a password but I feel better if they send it.
Originally Posted by Freebee1237
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 16:06 #7014Senior Member

Posts: 153Thank you for your service. I didn't want to ask as I didn't want to come off cheap when I decline the new price.
Originally Posted by ThreePointer
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 14:31 #7013Senior Member

Posts: 476145 min is $340.
Originally Posted by Boondo16
[View Original Post]
BBFS is anywhere depending on $100-$200.
I popped twice. First was because she surprised me with a crazy good hand job. I fucked up and came way too early to her hand job attack. Then I revenged fucked her good after for a good 20 minutes non-stop until I blew it in her pussy.
-
11-23-22 11:20 #7012Regular Member

Posts: 19Damn that's steep. Welp I'm definitely out. 600 is a very rare occasion for me and I like to binge if I'm being honest. I rather see two separate girls in the same day personally. I know she is entitled to her prices and her safety but that's such an increase. I hope she does well of course but as a regular I won't be seeing her anymore despite her biggest pro was accessibility and openness.
Originally Posted by ThreePointer
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 10:02 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 362Got PMd back yesterday, thanks for getting back to me. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 08:40 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 126What is the password for this site?
Originally Posted by MeowMao
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 07:09 #7009Regular Member

Posts: 4Yume. Pleasure Palace
I reached out to Yume directly to see to "confirm" rates. Hour went up to $$ trips to Greece is $, no latex option is $, and video option is $.
Originally Posted by MeowMao
[View Original Post]
So in English that's 6 for what used to be 3. 8.
-
11-23-22 00:48 #7008Regular Member

Posts: 19What's was the damage? I've been eyeballing her and now I'm really excited.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 19:31 #7007Senior Member

Posts: 4761Tadai. Pleasure Palace
Pretty fucking damn good. Spinner with great tits and BBFS cip. Bare pussy daty ftw.
Just finished. Will write more details later but she's one not to be missed if you like hot spinner with great service and attitude.
-
11-22-22 14:23 #7006Senior Member

Posts: 362PMd you a while back, never got a response.
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 11:59 #7005Regular Member

Posts: 14Damages
Was there an upcharge and is she cute, decent looking?
Originally Posted by MeowMao
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





