Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #7034
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuSaho  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anny/101219235
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-pu-y/51983465

    I had saw her last week. I had withheld review because I thought another poster was going to post a review on her in Manhattan escort section. Was a miscommunication and turns out that user was looking for info instead of providing it. So I saw her for ss100 while she was hosting in a hotel by w112th st. She looks like the pics. There was no upcharge for the BBFS. It was a great experience she didn't rush and was GFE friendly. She even offered Anal but I'm not into that so I passed. I would repeat.

    Only issues/cons were YMMV. She has short hair so that might not be for everyone. When I saw her last week her rates were firm. But now she started putting she is price negotiable in her ads which reading between the lines likely means things are going slow for her and she is open to going lower than her 100/150/200 rates. So its an issue that by posting the positive review that sends traffic her way and that price negotiable could go back to firm rates or even upcharge for extras. But sharing is caring and will provide the positive review on an unreviewed provider.
    Bravo. Sharing is caring! Thanks bro.

  2. #7033

    Aimee

    Are you thinking about Amie? Different woman.

  3. #7032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1043

    Sam

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anny/101219235
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-pu-y/51983465

    I had saw her last week. I had withheld review because I thought another poster was going to post a review on her in Manhattan escort section. Was a miscommunication and turns out that user was looking for info instead of providing it. So I saw her for ss100 while she was hosting in a hotel by w112th st. She looks like the pics. There was no upcharge for the BBFS. It was a great experience she didn't rush and was GFE friendly. She even offered Anal but I'm not into that so I passed. I would repeat.

    Only issues/cons were YMMV. She has short hair so that might not be for everyone. When I saw her last week her rates were firm. But now she started putting she is price negotiable in her ads which reading between the lines likely means things are going slow for her and she is open to going lower than her 100/150/200 rates. So its an issue that by posting the positive review that sends traffic her way and that price negotiable could go back to firm rates or even upcharge for extras. But sharing is caring and will provide the positive review on an unreviewed provider.

  4. #7031
    Aimee is Chinese. [Deleted by Admin]

  5. #7030
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Please give us a list of the younger Japanese girls available for $240 and the ones who give you BBFS CIP and Greek for $300.
    Are you asking for $240 for an hour? There are none. Many for 30 min. V that's why it's a good deal if Aimee is $300 for an hour ALL in BBFS and Greek. (I assume house fee was part of what she quoted you.

    GFE only price at $240 or so at 30 min.

    Flushing (some are Chinese only though).

    https://prettyyukinyc.com/. (best value, GFE adds $40 here and there for BBBJ etc) but still well below $240 if you just do the 30 min option.

    https://www.lkfxo.com/view/216
    http://shisanyi1818.com/view/211


    Manhattan. Just the current roster. They change so often but this is the current set of girls.

    Tadai WSD.

    Saika WSD.

    Haruna 10 ten.

    Mariko 10 ten.

    Mirei at NYCSE. There are a couple at $260 so I am not listing them. A few girls left already but they've been many young cute Japanese girls at $240 30 minutes.

    If you want to go up to $280, Dream Dream you and Shangrila at times has Japanese girls for $280+ but Nami had a couple of bad reviews. DDY has good japanese girls but just $20-40 more than the other Manhattan spas.

    KG is 300/400 when they do have Japanese so nothing to list for you.

    As for BBFS CIP, many you can get for free or low upgrade cost than what's typically asked. You just have to figure out which one you can convince and game / get comfortable with you.

    Greek. I don't know any Japanese other than Yume who's no longer $240 and no longer giving BBFS / cip / greek for free.

  6. #7029

    Yume

    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    I mean let's be honest. She's was a steal before. This is actually more of a reflection of what her price should be. To get away with BB Greek and cip / cia for 400 is a steal and really you can't find anyone offering all inclusive services like that. It was a great deal but for me Yume was always a when I was disappointed by the other talent go to because I knew the experience was a valued one. Don't down her because she's actually opting to be paid what she deserved. On a plus side is when prices are that high it typically means less clientele and safer for all parties involved. Hence why you don't see the 100 bb Greek druggie.
    I enjoyed her a few times. Aside from the increase in charges it changes the experience. Unique to her you could engage in the visit without thinking in advance what you were comfortable with and decide as you went along without negotiation breaking the mood and momentum. She was just so chill about it all. Additionally, she always turned down the extra tip at the end as if it was an honor to serve. So it's not just the money which is significant it's her new persona.

    Interestingly, following this change she's off for vacation in December.

  7. #7028

    Aimee-New Rainbow

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I think house fee was $80 30 min $100 60 min when I txted them few weeks go.

    Nice for them to tell you the full total. They just told me tips the "proper amount" and I didn't want to guess and end up seeing older girls so I didn't go.

    By the math it's a good deal if she's on the younger side since younger Japanese is like $240 and if you can get bbfscip and Greek then it's just $60 for the double upgrade?
    Please give us a list of the younger Japanese girls available for $240 and the ones who give you BBFS CIP and Greek for $300.

  8. #7027
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Disgusting

    https://new-york-city.skipthegames.c...-/887337952579

    HH 120,1 H 240.

    Hit up her ad and she responds back, get her to come to Times Square to my hotel.

    Age says 29, more like 39. Didn't look hideous, just not any better than average 40 yo. Breath smelled slightly of cigs, wasn't too bad. No BO. Laid her down and started rubbing her clit, discreetly did the smell test and didn't detect anything. Tried to get a finger in but she was too tight and dry. Got a BJ from her, then grabbed some lube and slide in BB. Fucked for about 20 sec in mish, then pulled back slightly to adjust the angle in mish when a foul smell hits me. Thought it was her ass, but then pulled my dick out and it was def her pussy.

    Didn't want to flip out at her, already paid for 1 H, so I put it back in, made sure to not touch any of the sheets with the hand which had grabbed my dick, and tried to finish. Eventually did, pulled out and nutted on her stomach. Very surprising because it normally takes me forever to cum, that's why I seek out BB cause condom is basically impossible.

    Grabbed some tissues and a wet towel for her. This was after maybe 15 min. Was going to think about some excuse to get her out of there, I'm used to GFE providers who do MSOG and cuddle in between fucks but hell if I was going to cuddle this girl. Luckily, immediately puts on her clothes and makes to leave. Def made a mistake doing 1 H, but then again I'm used to girls who don't disgust me in bed.

    I'll just stick to my $500/ hr Tryst girls from now on, no more STG.

  9. #7026

    New rainbow

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I think house fee was $80 30 min $100 60 min when I txted them few weeks go.

    Nice for them to tell you the full total. They just told me tips the "proper amount" and I didn't want to guess and end up seeing older girls so I didn't go.

    By the math it's a good deal if she's on the younger side since younger Japanese is like $240 and if you can get bbfscip and Greek then it's just $60 for the double upgrade?
    Hear she doesn't CIP idk I had her for cheaper she try to slip me in but I told her cover not a fan of young girls and I wasn't really feeling her to go that extra mile went back and told my friend to try her BBFS but he said she didn't allow CP.

  10. #7025
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted $300 all in for half hour. Not sure what the hour fee would be.
    I think house fee was $80 30 min $100 60 min when I txted them few weeks go.

    Nice for them to tell you the full total. They just told me tips the "proper amount" and I didn't want to guess and end up seeing older girls so I didn't go.

    By the math it's a good deal if she's on the younger side since younger Japanese is like $240 and if you can get bbfscip and Greek then it's just $60 for the double upgrade?

  11. #7024
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    She was posted on twitter as well. I wonder if the upgrade fees than the popular GFE spots.
    I was quoted $300 all in for half hour. Not sure what the hour fee would be.

  12. #7023
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Heard from Emma about a new girl, Aimee. BBFS, Greek. Short, well put together, Japanese. I think this is the same girl that was at PBS in Flushing not long ago. Will have to take her for a spin.
    She was posted on twitter as well. I wonder if the upgrade fees than the popular GFE spots.

  13. #7022

    Aimee-New Rainbow

    Heard from Emma about a new girl, Aimee. BBFS, Greek. Short, well put together, Japanese. I think this is the same girl that was at PBS in Flushing not long ago. Will have to take her for a spin.

  14. #7021

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    I mean let's be honest. She's was a steal before. This is actually more of a reflection of what her price should be. To get away with BB Greek and cip / cia for 400 is a steal and really you can't find anyone offering all inclusive services like that. It was a great deal but for me Yume was always a when I was disappointed by the other talent go to because I knew the experience was a valued one. Don't down her because she's actually opting to be paid what she deserved. On a plus side is when prices are that high it typically means less clientele and safer for all parties involved. Hence why you don't see the 100 bb Greek druggie.
    Agreed 100%. There is no need to trash talk a girl you don't like unless you are doing a review either.

    Anyway, I am thankful for all of the intel we all share and thankful for all of the beautiful pussies we get to fuck. Happy Thanksgivings to all!

  15. #7020
    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    I mean let's be honest. She's was a steal before. This is actually more of a reflection of what her price should be. To get away with BB Greek and cip / cia for 400 is a steal and really you can't find anyone offering all inclusive services like that. It was a great deal but for me Yume was always a when I was disappointed by the other talent go to because I knew the experience was a valued one. Don't down her because she's actually opting to be paid what she deserved. On a plus side is when prices are that high it typically means less clientele and safer for all parties involved. Hence why you don't see the 100 bb Greek druggie.
    Yeah, I'm grateful for the few times I saw her at the old rate for all holes, but the new rate is too high for me. If I was going to splurge that much I would rather see someone new or just save for an actual porn star.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape