Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 20,101 to 20,115 of 27135
-
11-29-22 00:25 #7035Senior Member

Posts: 37What in the male
Called the number, some dude picked up and was acting slick so I just hung up lmao.
Originally Posted by AbuSaho;6232246[URL
-
11-28-22 23:16 #7034Senior Member

Posts: 4756Bravo. Sharing is caring! Thanks bro.
Originally Posted by AbuSaho
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 16:29 #7033Senior Member

Posts: 215Aimee
Are you thinking about Amie? Different woman.
-
11-28-22 09:44 #7032Senior Member

Posts: 1043Sam
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anny/101219235
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-pu-y/51983465
I had saw her last week. I had withheld review because I thought another poster was going to post a review on her in Manhattan escort section. Was a miscommunication and turns out that user was looking for info instead of providing it. So I saw her for ss100 while she was hosting in a hotel by w112th st. She looks like the pics. There was no upcharge for the BBFS. It was a great experience she didn't rush and was GFE friendly. She even offered Anal but I'm not into that so I passed. I would repeat.
Only issues/cons were YMMV. She has short hair so that might not be for everyone. When I saw her last week her rates were firm. But now she started putting she is price negotiable in her ads which reading between the lines likely means things are going slow for her and she is open to going lower than her 100/150/200 rates. So its an issue that by posting the positive review that sends traffic her way and that price negotiable could go back to firm rates or even upcharge for extras. But sharing is caring and will provide the positive review on an unreviewed provider.
-
11-28-22 00:05 #7031Senior Member

Posts: 212Aimee is Chinese. [Deleted by Admin]
-
11-26-22 16:33 #7030Senior Member

Posts: 4756Are you asking for $240 for an hour? There are none. Many for 30 min. V that's why it's a good deal if Aimee is $300 for an hour ALL in BBFS and Greek. (I assume house fee was part of what she quoted you.
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
GFE only price at $240 or so at 30 min.
Flushing (some are Chinese only though).
https://prettyyukinyc.com/. (best value, GFE adds $40 here and there for BBBJ etc) but still well below $240 if you just do the 30 min option.
https://www.lkfxo.com/view/216
http://shisanyi1818.com/view/211
Manhattan. Just the current roster. They change so often but this is the current set of girls.
Tadai WSD.
Saika WSD.
Haruna 10 ten.
Mariko 10 ten.
Mirei at NYCSE. There are a couple at $260 so I am not listing them. A few girls left already but they've been many young cute Japanese girls at $240 30 minutes.
If you want to go up to $280, Dream Dream you and Shangrila at times has Japanese girls for $280+ but Nami had a couple of bad reviews. DDY has good japanese girls but just $20-40 more than the other Manhattan spas.
KG is 300/400 when they do have Japanese so nothing to list for you.
As for BBFS CIP, many you can get for free or low upgrade cost than what's typically asked. You just have to figure out which one you can convince and game / get comfortable with you.
Greek. I don't know any Japanese other than Yume who's no longer $240 and no longer giving BBFS / cip / greek for free.
-
11-26-22 16:06 #7029Senior Member

Posts: 87Yume
I enjoyed her a few times. Aside from the increase in charges it changes the experience. Unique to her you could engage in the visit without thinking in advance what you were comfortable with and decide as you went along without negotiation breaking the mood and momentum. She was just so chill about it all. Additionally, she always turned down the extra tip at the end as if it was an honor to serve. So it's not just the money which is significant it's her new persona.
Originally Posted by Boondo16
[View Original Post]
Interestingly, following this change she's off for vacation in December.
-
11-26-22 12:31 #7028Senior Member

Posts: 215Aimee-New Rainbow
Please give us a list of the younger Japanese girls available for $240 and the ones who give you BBFS CIP and Greek for $300.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 01:36 #7027Senior Member

Posts: 1026Disgusting
https://new-york-city.skipthegames.c...-/887337952579
HH 120,1 H 240.
Hit up her ad and she responds back, get her to come to Times Square to my hotel.
Age says 29, more like 39. Didn't look hideous, just not any better than average 40 yo. Breath smelled slightly of cigs, wasn't too bad. No BO. Laid her down and started rubbing her clit, discreetly did the smell test and didn't detect anything. Tried to get a finger in but she was too tight and dry. Got a BJ from her, then grabbed some lube and slide in BB. Fucked for about 20 sec in mish, then pulled back slightly to adjust the angle in mish when a foul smell hits me. Thought it was her ass, but then pulled my dick out and it was def her pussy.
Didn't want to flip out at her, already paid for 1 H, so I put it back in, made sure to not touch any of the sheets with the hand which had grabbed my dick, and tried to finish. Eventually did, pulled out and nutted on her stomach. Very surprising because it normally takes me forever to cum, that's why I seek out BB cause condom is basically impossible.
Grabbed some tissues and a wet towel for her. This was after maybe 15 min. Was going to think about some excuse to get her out of there, I'm used to GFE providers who do MSOG and cuddle in between fucks but hell if I was going to cuddle this girl. Luckily, immediately puts on her clothes and makes to leave. Def made a mistake doing 1 H, but then again I'm used to girls who don't disgust me in bed.
I'll just stick to my $500/ hr Tryst girls from now on, no more STG.
-
11-25-22 15:49 #7026Senior Member

Posts: 551New rainbow
Hear she doesn't CIP idk I had her for cheaper she try to slip me in but I told her cover not a fan of young girls and I wasn't really feeling her to go that extra mile went back and told my friend to try her BBFS but he said she didn't allow CP.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 13:52 #7025Senior Member

Posts: 4756I think house fee was $80 30 min $100 60 min when I txted them few weeks go.
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
Nice for them to tell you the full total. They just told me tips the "proper amount" and I didn't want to guess and end up seeing older girls so I didn't go.
By the math it's a good deal if she's on the younger side since younger Japanese is like $240 and if you can get bbfscip and Greek then it's just $60 for the double upgrade?
-
11-25-22 12:01 #7024Senior Member

Posts: 215I was quoted $300 all in for half hour. Not sure what the hour fee would be.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 13:15 #7023Senior Member

Posts: 4756She was posted on twitter as well. I wonder if the upgrade fees than the popular GFE spots.
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 12:24 #7022Senior Member

Posts: 215Aimee-New Rainbow
Heard from Emma about a new girl, Aimee. BBFS, Greek. Short, well put together, Japanese. I think this is the same girl that was at PBS in Flushing not long ago. Will have to take her for a spin.
-
11-24-22 09:07 #7021Senior Member

Posts: 153Thanks
Agreed 100%. There is no need to trash talk a girl you don't like unless you are doing a review either.
Originally Posted by Boondo16
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I am thankful for all of the intel we all share and thankful for all of the beautiful pussies we get to fuck. Happy Thanksgivings to all!










Reply With Quote






