Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7023
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Heard from Emma about a new girl, Aimee. BBFS, Greek. Short, well put together, Japanese. I think this is the same girl that was at PBS in Flushing not long ago. Will have to take her for a spin.
    She was posted on twitter as well. I wonder if the upgrade fees than the popular GFE spots.

  2. #7022

    Aimee-New Rainbow

    Heard from Emma about a new girl, Aimee. BBFS, Greek. Short, well put together, Japanese. I think this is the same girl that was at PBS in Flushing not long ago. Will have to take her for a spin.

  3. #7021

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    I mean let's be honest. She's was a steal before. This is actually more of a reflection of what her price should be. To get away with BB Greek and cip / cia for 400 is a steal and really you can't find anyone offering all inclusive services like that. It was a great deal but for me Yume was always a when I was disappointed by the other talent go to because I knew the experience was a valued one. Don't down her because she's actually opting to be paid what she deserved. On a plus side is when prices are that high it typically means less clientele and safer for all parties involved. Hence why you don't see the 100 bb Greek druggie.
    Agreed 100%. There is no need to trash talk a girl you don't like unless you are doing a review either.

    Anyway, I am thankful for all of the intel we all share and thankful for all of the beautiful pussies we get to fuck. Happy Thanksgivings to all!

  4. #7020
    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    I mean let's be honest. She's was a steal before. This is actually more of a reflection of what her price should be. To get away with BB Greek and cip / cia for 400 is a steal and really you can't find anyone offering all inclusive services like that. It was a great deal but for me Yume was always a when I was disappointed by the other talent go to because I knew the experience was a valued one. Don't down her because she's actually opting to be paid what she deserved. On a plus side is when prices are that high it typically means less clientele and safer for all parties involved. Hence why you don't see the 100 bb Greek druggie.
    Yeah, I'm grateful for the few times I saw her at the old rate for all holes, but the new rate is too high for me. If I was going to splurge that much I would rather see someone new or just save for an actual porn star.

  5. #7019
    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    6 bills for a fat Japanese girl with a ton of BB mileage is way too much.
    I mean let's be honest. She's was a steal before. This is actually more of a reflection of what her price should be. To get away with BB Greek and cip / cia for 400 is a steal and really you can't find anyone offering all inclusive services like that. It was a great deal but for me Yume was always a when I was disappointed by the other talent go to because I knew the experience was a valued one. Don't down her because she's actually opting to be paid what she deserved. On a plus side is when prices are that high it typically means less clientele and safer for all parties involved. Hence why you don't see the 100 bb Greek druggie.

  6. #7018

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreePointer  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Yume directly to see to "confirm" rates. Hour went up to $$ trips to Greece is $, no latex option is $, and video option is $.

    So in English that's 6 for what used to be 3. 8.
    6 bills for a fat Japanese girl with a ton of BB mileage is way too much.

  7. #7017

    Not cheap

    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMao  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your service. I didn't want to ask as I didn't want to come off cheap when I decline the new price.
    It's not being cheap. Paying 600 for something that used to be 400 is stupidity. But of course there's going to be guys who paid that new price.

  8. #7016

    Tadai

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    45 min is $340.

    BBFS is anywhere depending on $100-$200.

    I popped twice. First was because she surprised me with a crazy good hand job. I fucked up and came way too early to her hand job attack. Then I revenged fucked her good after for a good 20 minutes non-stop until I blew it in her pussy.
    I can strongly second this. YMMV but above and beyond expectations for me. Treat her well.

  9. #7015

    10 tenclub

    Quote Originally Posted by Freebee1237  [View Original Post]
    What is the password for this site?
    You have to txt them on the phone on the website and get verified. I know it's just a password but I feel better if they send it.

  10. #7014
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreePointer  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Yume directly to see to "confirm" rates. Hour went up to $$ trips to Greece is $, no latex option is $, and video option is $.

    So in English that's 6 for what used to be 3. 8.
    Thank you for your service. I didn't want to ask as I didn't want to come off cheap when I decline the new price.

  11. #7013
    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    What's was the damage? I've been eyeballing her and now I'm really excited.
    45 min is $340.

    BBFS is anywhere depending on $100-$200.

    I popped twice. First was because she surprised me with a crazy good hand job. I fucked up and came way too early to her hand job attack. Then I revenged fucked her good after for a good 20 minutes non-stop until I blew it in her pussy.

  12. #7012
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreePointer  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Yume directly to see to "confirm" rates. Hour went up to $$ trips to Greece is $, no latex option is $, and video option is $.

    So in English that's 6 for what used to be 3. 8.
    Damn that's steep. Welp I'm definitely out. 600 is a very rare occasion for me and I like to binge if I'm being honest. I rather see two separate girls in the same day personally. I know she is entitled to her prices and her safety but that's such an increase. I hope she does well of course but as a regular I won't be seeing her anymore despite her biggest pro was accessibility and openness.

  13. #7011
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleThrax  [View Original Post]
    PMd you a while back, never got a response.
    Got PMd back yesterday, thanks for getting back to me. Much appreciated.

  14. #7010
    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMao  [View Original Post]
    10tenclub.com

    In midtown today and regrettably unable to get to Jersey so I went to 10 tenclub for Japanese treat. This place has a few name changes but the site I see now is called 10 tenclub.

    Anyway, I was going to check out Haruna but she was busy, Sena another spinner was tied up for 30 minutes and Mariko the big tittie girl was busy for 2 hours so I ended up checking out ChinaMi.

    She's pleasant, small tittie but very accommodating. Basic show which I don't care much about as I just wanted to wash up fast. She gave me a lot of P2 P, slide my cock between her legs. I did lifted one left up and tried go in. She didn't resist but I had bad aim so I pretty much kept hitting her pussy lips or thigh and didn't get it in there.

    Back in the room I sat on the bed and had he straddle me, while kissing and playing with her tits I attempt to locate her pussy hole and it was TIGHT, I could barely get my fingers in it. She needed to get a little bit wet anyway but man I had a hard time getting my fingers in and when I tried to squeeze my dick head in, I was having trouble in this position too. I think she was lifting her body up slightly as she knew I was trying to just "oops get it in" haha.

    OK, continued my attack but I paused for her to work on me. So she gets on the floor while I'm still sitting up and she bbbjs me while I look at the mirror. She's a shallow and sloppy cock sucker. She only got past maybe 2 inches past my head and her other hand was handling the shaft and jerking me off at the same time. I tried to push her head down but it didn't work but whatever. She was smiling and I can't complain about getting dick sucked.

    I forgot to mention she thought I was Japanese American with broken ass Japanese so I used it to my advantage later.

    I throw her on the bed, I get on top get more dfk while griding my cock on her. Slowly but surely I position my cock on her pussy and I hold my cock steady for P2 P. Getting it in there and she asked "no skin"? (it means "no condom" and I asked her to give me a minute to think about it while continuing to P2 P her. Then I proceeded to insert myself deeper and she ask "take care of me?" so I nodded and then I plunged into her deep tight pussy and proceeded to fuck her.

    She was tight as fuck, I needed to oil up a couple of times as it took me a long time to bust after going thru missionary folding her legs upon her chest, then driving her against the headboard lifting her ass for more downward fucking then went to doggy to hit it from the ass side. I was not able to pop. So I went back to mish, jerked off a little bit while I cool down and then re-engaged her pussy for deep pussy exploration and I was able to finally cum 2 shots inside before pulling out and unloaded 2 more shots on her stomach and pussy.

    I have a few more girls on my Todo list that I want to hit this week to give Thanks for all of the great pussies Japan, China, and Korea have offered us this year!

    Happy Thanksgiving boys!
    What is the password for this site?

  15. #7009

    Yume. Pleasure Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMao  [View Original Post]
    Ah interesting, I do see the new prices posted on her WeChat now you mentioned this. The fact she posted on WeChat means everyone will pay the same price no? Since people with her wechat are existing customers.

    Someone needs to ask if they are going to see her and find out. It could still be YMMV situation that if she likes you in the past, you can still get it for free?
    I reached out to Yume directly to see to "confirm" rates. Hour went up to $$ trips to Greece is $, no latex option is $, and video option is $.

    So in English that's 6 for what used to be 3. 8.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape