Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 7895
-
11-23-22 09:07 #6890Senior Member

Posts: 106FlirtyCharmer
Chatted on SA, moved to text and set a date and time for a meet and greet. The day of she let's me know she wants compensation for the meet and greet. Needless to say we didn't meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-e48c1327f8b3
-
11-23-22 07:33 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 236Sexy Charteuse
Chatted with her during early covid. Seemed fine at first, then during a call when we were talking about details of when & where to meet, she went crazy. I asked where she would like to meet for a drink and what days worked best for her. I repeated back when and where, then she went silent and couple of minutes later she said "I hate that place". When I said it was the place you chose, she started yelling. I hung up.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
Never, ever overlook the "crazy eyes"!
-
11-23-22 05:05 #6888Senior Member

Posts: 106Mimi
I have had a couple "sessions" with her. Great body but very mechanical, and everything covered.
Originally Posted by Mdterp05
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 21:16 #6887Senior Member

Posts: 631Pussy Cat
I was gunna ask where she dances but I see it in a picture. Someone buy that girl some titties. Js.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 14:44 #6886Senior Member

Posts: 545Yes, I have before the pandemic both in Baltimore and DC.
Originally Posted by Mdterp05
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 16:00 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 300I get a vanilla prepaid visa at the Kroger's for $200, never have any problems.
Originally Posted by PilotJones
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 15:11 #6884Senior Member

Posts: 586Her old account ended in bd2 f9927 c50 b, I posted about her but she decided to act like an asshole when I asked her more than once what her PPM was. If anyone actually nailed her, doesn't look like they talked.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 13:30 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 328Tallbeauty69
Talking to this young lady. I like them tall with a nice rack. Anyone have any intel?
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-b6e07f497adc
-
11-14-22 09:08 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 83Mimi
Pretty positive I've seen her reviewed before on an old profile but I couldn't find anything on the new one here. She's not typically my type but a tiny spinner type has my attention.
What's the major red flag with a girl who works at a club and wants you to visit there first? I assume they have no real intention of meeting normally just trying to drum up clients for the club for them. I think she was reviewed on here before though so is probably legit but wants me to meet there first time. (never a big fan of going to the club alone feels awkward not with a group of guys LOL). Anyone go meet a dancer and actually have luck after the fact?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-51a7849b6334
-
11-12-22 06:50 #6881Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone had any experience with this one?
Eliza AJ.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-619fd05b57f4
Cute tiny Columbian chick. We met up briefly last night and have a tentative rendezvous setup for tomorrow.
Has anyone spent time with her? If not I'll try her out for the forum.
-
11-10-22 14:52 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 138Promo code seeking for 33%
See if it works for you.
33 OFF7 DAY.
-
11-10-22 08:38 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 39Couple looking
Wife and I will be in Baltimore tonight anyone know a good Ute girl that's interested in seeking a couple?
-
11-09-22 18:00 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 27Eastern Shore / Annapolis?
What's up men. Does anyone have any SBs they've met up with in Annapolis and / or on the Eastern Shore? I'm a Northern VA native whip recently moved across the bridge to Salisbury. Happy to send you some contact info for chicks I've met w in the NOVA and Southern MD areas. Shoot me a DM.
-
11-08-22 12:30 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 289Got to love when they put it all out there
LoveInAphrodite.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-1b157ea92c56
Man-hater much? While I can understand dealing with jerks on there, to put all that she did into her profile really exposes what she thinks about guys on there. You'd have to be a total simp to even reach out to her.
-
11-06-22 20:38 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 1241I don't recall any beaches like that in Frederick.
Originally Posted by IronMan40
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




