Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 7895
-
11-05-22 19:27 #6875Senior Member

Posts: 106HonestAngel, not so honest.
Chatted for a bit, then went to text. Came to an agreement on PPM and set a dinner date. Comms were great, confirmed about an hour before the reservation. Then I was ghosted. Glad I hadn't booked anything beyond dinner.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-06e1119bf379
-
11-04-22 22:20 #6874Regular Member

Posts: 4What does this mean?
Looking at a seeking profile and we're supposed to get drinks but not sure what this means.
I'd describe myself as a conventionally unconventional woman (128521 what does that mean? Is she a tranny or something?
-
10-31-22 14:33 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 28Gialianaxo
This one is a dancer asking for $500 each for her gf and her to dance for 1 hour. When I told her that not reasonable she went off and blocked me.
-
10-30-22 12:57
Senior Member
-
10-29-22 13:39 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 25GF Looking for Threesome
What's up fellas. My girl is looking for a 3rd gentlemen to join us for a straight threesome. This is not a cuck or dom / sub scenario. Looking for white (sorry her preference), in decent shape, 100% clean recently tested, respectful, attractive. Looking for DP, DVP (maybe), all holes open. She is 42, white, sexy MILF body with amazing ass, natural double Ds, very laid back and fun, open minded. She is pretty selective and will ultimately be her call. DM for details. Looking for tonight or sometime next weekend.
-
10-26-22 14:27 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 334It's a lot of work, but it does work
I haven't used SA in the past year, so perhaps I'm not the best person to offer advice. For me, I like to keep the per-meet amount in the 200-300 range. That's on the low end. So it takes a lot of emails and messages to find them. These aren't usually the hot 22 year olds, but I did ok when I was doing this. There's a lot of young / lonely moms that just want a little action and spending money.
Originally Posted by TommyArcher
[View Original Post]
But you definitely have to get good at spotting the fake accounts. There's plenty of advice in this forum, so just dig back 20 pages and spend an hour reading. I have a few prior posts that summarize the things I do.
If you get good at weeding out the fakes, I'll bet you could do ok. The more you are willing to pay, the better you do, of course.
-
10-26-22 13:40 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 212Thinking about rejoining Seeking
They sent me a 33% off as a "new" member.
I've been reading through the forum posts and it seems mostly bad stories of GPS, rip offs, rinsers, etc.
However I know the reality is that any hobbyist isn't going to publicly advertise if they have a gem in the 200-300 range.
So without posting profiles, can you tell me anecdotally how your experience has been? Are there some 6-7's in the above price point?
-
10-25-22 14:38 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 138I tried she wants someone with the same interests, and is looking for that primarily least from what she told me.
Originally Posted by Prince85
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 10:46 #6868Senior Member

Posts: 31Evil temptress
Any info on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-7b4af78afbb0
-
10-22-22 23:38 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 138Sexy Mami
Can't link but name is the same. Will video chat and all. Met up, wants the allowance first. Don't have link but her name is Sexy Mami. Thicker than pictures but still good curves. IMO I have the digits if you want to try your luck, located in silver spring.
-
10-22-22 12:35 #6866Senior Member

Posts: 101Paying for Seeking
Recently tried using a Vanilla card to pay for my subscription but it wouldn't go through. Does anyone know of any other alternatives to use to pay? Trying to avoid using my card for the obvious reasons.
Thanks Pilot.
-
10-19-22 09:22 #6865Regular Member

Posts: 21It's going to be a SD's market. It always comes down to supply vs demand. Many of these women are struggling financially even with the moratorium, they are going to be flat out desperate when it lifts. The ones who were asking for ridiculous prices and or who were playing games will be changing their tune very quickly.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 14:10 #6864Senior Member

Posts: 83I'd be curious too. Tried chatting with her and actually pretty interesting girl to talk to. Witty and kept my attention wanted to meet. She went on that I was probably too young and not looking for the same thing as her. She is very much into the SB / SD relationship not quick hookup is what I got from her. I pushed that it could be an ongoing thing, or to do a larger allowance but she just wasn't into it. Maybe just not old enough for her wasn't sure. Curious if you get her to meet.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 08:36 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 286Sexy_chanteuse
She's been around for minute, any interaction or dreams?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-c8577c8951f3
-
10-13-22 23:41 #6862Senior Member

Posts: 108Another Catfish
I highly doubt the profile pictures are her. Definitely thicker. Total sweetheart though. Just a one time thing for me. Going to post this on the NoVa forum too.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-06e1119bf379
-
10-12-22 11:20 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 83Think everything lately has. If it's student loans, crypto, market crashing etc. Had a few girls I chatted with a long time ago randomly pop back up with new profiles I"ve seen or text me directly. Seems to me more are getting back into it out of need.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




