Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 527 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 7895
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6890

    FlirtyCharmer

    Chatted on SA, moved to text and set a date and time for a meet and greet. The day of she let's me know she wants compensation for the meet and greet. Needless to say we didn't meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-e48c1327f8b3

  2. #6889

    Sexy Charteuse

    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for minute, any interaction or dreams?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-c8577c8951f3
    Chatted with her during early covid. Seemed fine at first, then during a call when we were talking about details of when & where to meet, she went crazy. I asked where she would like to meet for a drink and what days worked best for her. I repeated back when and where, then she went silent and couple of minutes later she said "I hate that place". When I said it was the place you chose, she started yelling. I hung up.

    Never, ever overlook the "crazy eyes"!

  3. #6888

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    Pretty positive I've seen her reviewed before on an old profile but I couldn't find anything on the new one here. She's not typically my type but a tiny spinner type has my attention.

    What's the major red flag with a girl who works at a club and wants you to visit there first? I assume they have no real intention of meeting normally just trying to drum up clients for the club for them. I think she was reviewed on here before though so is probably legit but wants me to meet there first time. (never a big fan of going to the club alone feels awkward not with a group of guys LOL). Anyone go meet a dancer and actually have luck after the fact?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-51a7849b6334
    I have had a couple "sessions" with her. Great body but very mechanical, and everything covered.

  4. #6887

    Pussy Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have before the pandemic both in Baltimore and DC.
    I was gunna ask where she dances but I see it in a picture. Someone buy that girl some titties. Js.

  5. #6886
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    Pretty positive I've seen her reviewed before on an old profile but I couldn't find anything on the new one here. She's not typically my type but a tiny spinner type has my attention.

    What's the major red flag with a girl who works at a club and wants you to visit there first? I assume they have no real intention of meeting normally just trying to drum up clients for the club for them. I think she was reviewed on here before though so is probably legit but wants me to meet there first time. (never a big fan of going to the club alone feels awkward not with a group of guys LOL). Anyone go meet a dancer and actually have luck after the fact?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-51a7849b6334
    Yes, I have before the pandemic both in Baltimore and DC.

  6. #6885
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotJones  [View Original Post]
    Recently tried using a Vanilla card to pay for my subscription but it wouldn't go through. Does anyone know of any other alternatives to use to pay? Trying to avoid using my card for the obvious reasons.

    Thanks Pilot.
    I get a vanilla prepaid visa at the Kroger's for $200, never have any problems.

  7. #6884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Talking to this young lady. I like them tall with a nice rack. Anyone have any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-b6e07f497adc
    Her old account ended in bd2 f9927 c50 b, I posted about her but she decided to act like an asshole when I asked her more than once what her PPM was. If anyone actually nailed her, doesn't look like they talked.

  8. #6883

    Tallbeauty69

    Talking to this young lady. I like them tall with a nice rack. Anyone have any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-b6e07f497adc

  9. #6882

    Mimi

    Pretty positive I've seen her reviewed before on an old profile but I couldn't find anything on the new one here. She's not typically my type but a tiny spinner type has my attention.

    What's the major red flag with a girl who works at a club and wants you to visit there first? I assume they have no real intention of meeting normally just trying to drum up clients for the club for them. I think she was reviewed on here before though so is probably legit but wants me to meet there first time. (never a big fan of going to the club alone feels awkward not with a group of guys LOL). Anyone go meet a dancer and actually have luck after the fact?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-51a7849b6334

  10. #6881

    Anyone had any experience with this one?

    Eliza AJ.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-619fd05b57f4

    Cute tiny Columbian chick. We met up briefly last night and have a tentative rendezvous setup for tomorrow.

    Has anyone spent time with her? If not I'll try her out for the forum.

  11. #6880

    Promo code seeking for 33%

    See if it works for you.

    33 OFF7 DAY.

  12. #6879

    Couple looking

    Wife and I will be in Baltimore tonight anyone know a good Ute girl that's interested in seeking a couple?

  13. #6878

    Eastern Shore / Annapolis?

    What's up men. Does anyone have any SBs they've met up with in Annapolis and / or on the Eastern Shore? I'm a Northern VA native whip recently moved across the bridge to Salisbury. Happy to send you some contact info for chicks I've met w in the NOVA and Southern MD areas. Shoot me a DM.

  14. #6877

    Got to love when they put it all out there

    LoveInAphrodite.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-1b157ea92c56

    Man-hater much? While I can understand dealing with jerks on there, to put all that she did into her profile really exposes what she thinks about guys on there. You'd have to be a total simp to even reach out to her.

  15. #6876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Chatted for a bit, then went to text. Came to an agreement on PPM and set a dinner date. Comms were great, confirmed about an hour before the reservation. Then I was ghosted. Glad I hadn't booked anything beyond dinner.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-06e1119bf379
    I don't recall any beaches like that in Frederick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape