Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 527 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 7895
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6875

    HonestAngel, not so honest.

    Chatted for a bit, then went to text. Came to an agreement on PPM and set a dinner date. Comms were great, confirmed about an hour before the reservation. Then I was ghosted. Glad I hadn't booked anything beyond dinner.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-06e1119bf379

  2. #6874

    What does this mean?

    Looking at a seeking profile and we're supposed to get drinks but not sure what this means.

    I'd describe myself as a conventionally unconventional woman (128521 what does that mean? Is she a tranny or something?

  3. #6873

    Gialianaxo

    This one is a dancer asking for $500 each for her gf and her to dance for 1 hour. When I told her that not reasonable she went off and blocked me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 33caba0c-c9df-4777-8ed0-785d71d3523a_2x.jpg‎   f2d95b4f-617e-4541-90ea-44d3418d2b0c_2x.jpg‎   a313f91e-2497-4ec7-8b44-173a6d57ebc6.jpg‎  

  4. 10-30-22 12:57


  5. #6872

    GF Looking for Threesome

    What's up fellas. My girl is looking for a 3rd gentlemen to join us for a straight threesome. This is not a cuck or dom / sub scenario. Looking for white (sorry her preference), in decent shape, 100% clean recently tested, respectful, attractive. Looking for DP, DVP (maybe), all holes open. She is 42, white, sexy MILF body with amazing ass, natural double Ds, very laid back and fun, open minded. She is pretty selective and will ultimately be her call. DM for details. Looking for tonight or sometime next weekend.

  6. #6871

    It's a lot of work, but it does work

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyArcher  [View Original Post]
    They sent me a 33% off as a "new" member.

    I've been reading through the forum posts and it seems mostly bad stories of GPS, rip offs, rinsers, etc.

    However I know the reality is that any hobbyist isn't going to publicly advertise if they have a gem in the 200-300 range.

    So without posting profiles, can you tell me anecdotally how your experience has been? Are there some 6-7's in the above price point?
    I haven't used SA in the past year, so perhaps I'm not the best person to offer advice. For me, I like to keep the per-meet amount in the 200-300 range. That's on the low end. So it takes a lot of emails and messages to find them. These aren't usually the hot 22 year olds, but I did ok when I was doing this. There's a lot of young / lonely moms that just want a little action and spending money.

    But you definitely have to get good at spotting the fake accounts. There's plenty of advice in this forum, so just dig back 20 pages and spend an hour reading. I have a few prior posts that summarize the things I do.

    If you get good at weeding out the fakes, I'll bet you could do ok. The more you are willing to pay, the better you do, of course.

  7. #6870

    Thinking about rejoining Seeking

    They sent me a 33% off as a "new" member.

    I've been reading through the forum posts and it seems mostly bad stories of GPS, rip offs, rinsers, etc.

    However I know the reality is that any hobbyist isn't going to publicly advertise if they have a gem in the 200-300 range.

    So without posting profiles, can you tell me anecdotally how your experience has been? Are there some 6-7's in the above price point?

  8. #6869
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince85  [View Original Post]
    I tried she wants someone with the same interests, and is looking for that primarily least from what she told me.

  9. #6868

    Evil temptress


  10. #6867

    Sexy Mami

    Can't link but name is the same. Will video chat and all. Met up, wants the allowance first. Don't have link but her name is Sexy Mami. Thicker than pictures but still good curves. IMO I have the digits if you want to try your luck, located in silver spring.

  11. #6866

    Paying for Seeking

    Recently tried using a Vanilla card to pay for my subscription but it wouldn't go through. Does anyone know of any other alternatives to use to pay? Trying to avoid using my card for the obvious reasons.

    Thanks Pilot.

  12. #6865
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys think that student loan payments coming back in December will impact the SB market?
    It's going to be a SD's market. It always comes down to supply vs demand. Many of these women are struggling financially even with the moratorium, they are going to be flat out desperate when it lifts. The ones who were asking for ridiculous prices and or who were playing games will be changing their tune very quickly.

  13. #6864
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for minute, any interaction or dreams?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-c8577c8951f3
    I'd be curious too. Tried chatting with her and actually pretty interesting girl to talk to. Witty and kept my attention wanted to meet. She went on that I was probably too young and not looking for the same thing as her. She is very much into the SB / SD relationship not quick hookup is what I got from her. I pushed that it could be an ongoing thing, or to do a larger allowance but she just wasn't into it. Maybe just not old enough for her wasn't sure. Curious if you get her to meet.

  14. #6863

    Sexy_chanteuse

    She's been around for minute, any interaction or dreams?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-c8577c8951f3

  15. #6862

    Another Catfish

    I highly doubt the profile pictures are her. Definitely thicker. Total sweetheart though. Just a one time thing for me. Going to post this on the NoVa forum too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-06e1119bf379

  16. #6861
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys think that student loan payments coming back in December will impact the SB market?
    Think everything lately has. If it's student loans, crypto, market crashing etc. Had a few girls I chatted with a long time ago randomly pop back up with new profiles I"ve seen or text me directly. Seems to me more are getting back into it out of need.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape