Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 1024 1524 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 25707
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17862

  2. #17861

    Any dependable duos out there?

    I found myself reminiscing about the last duo BBBJ I got from Gen and Macey, if that tells you how long it's been for me, but thier "dueling harmonica" technique is something I'll never forget. I know there are a few duos advertising but none seem to have glowing reviews or are reported that one girl bbjs while the other just stairs off awkwardly. I'm interested if anyone has a line on a good, dependable duo between here, Columbus and / or Cincinnati? Thanks, stay safe.

  3. #17860

    Snapchat

    Recently, I have been asked if I have Snapchat. I don't but I am wondering if I should get it. What is the downside of getting it and using it?

  4. #17859
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBabyFace  [View Original Post]
    I think I finally figured it out, anyways here's that one girl.
    You're missing a link or a pic or something.

  5. #17858

    Jiggle

    Last month I had a dream with Jiggle. She was easy to communicate with and it did not take long to setup a meeting. Even though her hallway smelled of smoke, her room was well-kept and did not smell of smoke. She was friendly, funny, accommodating and helped me relax. I will repeat.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/744020372459

  6. #17857

    Lucky

    Last week I found myself in Lebanon so I contacted this provider. Communication was not difficult and luckily she had time to see me. Her place wasn't hard to find and once there it was clean and more importantly smoke free. She allowed me to check the lock on the door and inspect the room to make sure no one else was there. She is a curvy lady. Some may not like that but she was very attractive to me. She was easy to talk to and put me at ease almost immediately. I will repeat.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/052824885349

  7. #17856

    Sofia

    Many have posted about her already, but I'll add mine. Very sexy. Pics are accurate. No drugs. Enjoyable conversation, and very good and passionate about what she does. I'll repeat.

  8. #17855

    Fake

    I think I finally figured it out, anyways here's that one girl.

  9. #17854

    Jenny

    Does anybody know if Jenny ever got a phone.

  10. #17853

    Kristy84

    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    In her description she says she weighs 119. She hasn't saw that in years.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/185662035919
    She's late 30's, five kids, seven pregnancies, fucked up in the head. She's been turned out, working as a prostitute since her mid teens. Her service and skills are awful. She's fat, huge belly with an ugly belly tattoo. She has no oral skills at all. No CIP or CIM. She's a cum dodger. She's a whiner and complainer, has a really bad attitude about everything. That said, she's nice and I really like her. however, I wouldn't give her a nickel because her service and attitude is shit.

  11. #17852

    Sierra hall of shame

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    https://img1.drome6.com/imgs/4/c/b/a...0ac774f2_f.jpg

    https://callescort.org/937-358-1213

    Watch out for this rip-off. Darlene is drug addicted, and a thief. She's nearly 50 yo, less than 5 ft tall, 100 lbs, no teeth at all. She's currently advertising on Callescort, not STG, because she's too well known there.
    You are right on all. She will rob you be careful. Go if you want to get taken.

  12. #17851

    Kristy84

    In her description she says she weighs 119. She hasn't saw that in years.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/185662035919

  13. #17850
    PSE is not from a gum job as pornstars don't give them. Like I said, the level of depravity on here at times is astounding.

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    Had several from various, they are amazing. Tonya is one of the best she really gets into it total PSE she is a true gem in all regards.

  14. #17849
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    We can agree to disagree when it comes to stg girls. What was lost in the redaction was my emphasis that most of the well reviewed stg providers are receptive to this line of questioning while Breezy is not. I will say that I have been adhering to these guidelines since starting to explore P411 which is by nature much more discreet where stg is explicit.
    It's not about where you find your contact for the provider, it's how you skirt around the law. LEO can set up a sting on any site, including here, and all they need is evidence of sex for money and you showing up at the door to keep you downtown for the night.

    Like I said in my earlier reply, Breezy has been burned before. She is not going to make the same mistake again. You are not "wrong" to report that she cut you off, and we are telling you that you also made mistake.

    But I am not interested in telling that you are wrong, just want you to be safe.

  15. #17848

    Gummy

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    Raving over gum jobs. The level of depravity is astounding sometimes.
    Had several from various, they are amazing. Tonya is one of the best she really gets into it total PSE she is a true gem in all regards.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape