Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 527 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 577 627 1027 1527 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17821
    Quote Originally Posted by Erevdi  [View Original Post]
    Which one were you referring to? They both seem decent and I'll give one of them a go this weekend and report back.
    Destiny is who I am referring to.

  2. #17820

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erevdi  [View Original Post]
    Which one were you referring to? They both seem decent and I'll give one of them a go this weekend and report back.
    He titled his post Destiny which would be the second one.

  3. #17819

    Tgtbt?

    What are the odds that this is legit?

    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...0/111168398978
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221118_084657_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #17818

    First Post

    This is my first post. I was out of the hobby for a few years. I was active when Craigslist and Backpage was a thing. Now that I am getting back in, I am glad I found this website. It really helps determine good providers and help people from getting scammed.

    So, my first time back I spent time with Sarah yesterday. Sarah is no longer pregnant. She had her twins recently.

    Her communication was good. She responds within a reasonable time frame. We set a time and she gave me her location in Northridge. It is a decent incall location. It was clean and did not smell. When I arrived, she put me at ease with small talk and introduction. Because she recently had twins, she was only doing BBBJ.

    That was fine with me. That is all I was looking for. She gave me the option of laying down, sitting or standing. I chose to lie down. She pulled down my pants, played with me through my underwear. Once I was ready, she pulled down my underwear and went down on me. She will take directions and accommodate you. She finished the BBBJCIMWS. I was given a hand towel for clean up. She was topless during my time with her. She has a nice set.

    I will see her again after she heals up from giving birth.

  5. #17817
    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    Her roommate is visiting uncle so she's alone and looking for company.

    She's a sweetheart and a gentle soul, and honestly pretty good experience to be with. Messy apartment and smokey with two cute kittens, right between Middletown and Franklin off 73. She tends to shower when you are there, but not counting into your time and not a clock watcher, so plan for some more time for yourself.

    Give her some business so she can feed her kitties.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/057853062337
    She's cute. How long is her roomie gone for?

  6. #17816
    Quote Originally Posted by Erevdi  [View Original Post]
    Which one were you referring to? They both seem decent and I'll give one of them a go this weekend and report back.
    My guess would be Destiny since that was the title of his post. She would be the one that doesn't call herself Sarah in the other ad.

  7. #17815

    Which

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    She is a lot of fun and has great head game you'll have fun.
    Which one were you referring to? They both seem decent and I'll give one of them a go this weekend and report back.

  8. #17814

    Golden V / Tina

    Her roommate is visiting uncle so she's alone and looking for company.

    She's a sweetheart and a gentle soul, and honestly pretty good experience to be with. Messy apartment and smokey with two cute kittens, right between Middletown and Franklin off 73. She tends to shower when you are there, but not counting into your time and not a clock watcher, so plan for some more time for yourself.

    Give her some business so she can feed her kitties.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/057853062337

  9. #17813

    Nala Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    I think you meant Kenzie and Kayla, who are in Huber heights.

    Nala lives off North Dixie and not known for duo.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nala937
    I will take your word for it. It was my first time. Sorry if it caused confusion. I would edit the original post if I could.

  10. #17812

    Kenzie and Kaya

    I think you meant Kenzie and Kaya, who are in Huber heights.

    Nala lives off North Dixie and not known for duo.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nala937

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonGuy1  [View Original Post]

    I thought I had something set up with Nala (Kenzie) and Kaya, but then crickets. Nala did send me a pic of Kaya. Nice! I will try again.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...k/785895468099

  11. #17811

    Not for free

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent;6218780[URL
    https://img1.drome6.com/imgs/4/c/b/a/4cba4f60751a5a485e97edf50ac774f2_f.jpg[/URL]

    https://callescort.org/937-358-1213

    Watch out for this rip-off. Darlene is drug addicted, and a thief. She's nearly 50 yo, less than 5 ft tall, 100 lbs, no teeth at all. She's currently advertising on Callescort, not STG, because she's too well known there.
    Thanks for the information. I would not cross the street to visit her.

  12. #17810

    Darlene / Sierra Hall of Shame

    https://img1.drome6.com/imgs/4/c/b/a...0ac774f2_f.jpg

    https://callescort.org/937-358-1213

    Watch out for this rip-off. Darlene is drug addicted, and a thief. She's nearly 50 yo, less than 5 ft tall, 100 lbs, no teeth at all. She's currently advertising on Callescort, not STG, because she's too well known there.

  13. #17809

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    A long time ago, I was in Dayton and saw Soccer Mom. It was a great time. It looks like she has disappeared? Anyone know if she is still around? How to get a hold of her?

    Thanks.
    The last I heard was she had been arrested a couple of times and decided to retire.

  14. #17808

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    She is a lot of fun and has great head game you'll have fun.
    Thanks for the info! Much appreciated.

  15. #17807

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolSharc69  [View Original Post]
    Hey all! Going to be traveling to Dayton in a day or two. Was hoping anyone had info on either of these two ladies. Thanks!

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/600531193001

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/563260085600
    She is a lot of fun and has great head game you'll have fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape