Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 25714
-
11-23-22 06:33 #17869Senior Member

Posts: 26Snapchat
Recently, I have been asked if I have Snapchat. I don't but I am wondering if I should get it. What is the downside of getting it and using it?
-
11-23-22 01:35 #17868Senior Member

Posts: 259You're missing a link or a pic or something.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBabyFace
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 22:10 #17867Senior Member

Posts: 26Jiggle
Last month I had a dream with Jiggle. She was easy to communicate with and it did not take long to setup a meeting. Even though her hallway smelled of smoke, her room was well-kept and did not smell of smoke. She was friendly, funny, accommodating and helped me relax. I will repeat.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/744020372459
-
11-22-22 21:58 #17866Senior Member

Posts: 26Lucky
Last week I found myself in Lebanon so I contacted this provider. Communication was not difficult and luckily she had time to see me. Her place wasn't hard to find and once there it was clean and more importantly smoke free. She allowed me to check the lock on the door and inspect the room to make sure no one else was there. She is a curvy lady. Some may not like that but she was very attractive to me. She was easy to talk to and put me at ease almost immediately. I will repeat.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/052824885349
-
11-22-22 21:10 #17865Senior Member

Posts: 44Sofia
Many have posted about her already, but I'll add mine. Very sexy. Pics are accurate. No drugs. Enjoyable conversation, and very good and passionate about what she does. I'll repeat.
-
11-22-22 18:08 #17864Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6Fake
I think I finally figured it out, anyways here's that one girl.
-
11-22-22 18:03 #17863Regular Member

Posts: 15Jenny
Does anybody know if Jenny ever got a phone.
-
11-22-22 16:10 #17862Senior Member

Posts: 327Kristy84
She's late 30's, five kids, seven pregnancies, fucked up in the head. She's been turned out, working as a prostitute since her mid teens. Her service and skills are awful. She's fat, huge belly with an ugly belly tattoo. She has no oral skills at all. No CIP or CIM. She's a cum dodger. She's a whiner and complainer, has a really bad attitude about everything. That said, she's nice and I really like her. however, I wouldn't give her a nickel because her service and attitude is shit.
Originally Posted by PineTree1
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 14:24 #17861Senior Member

Posts: 158Sierra hall of shame
You are right on all. She will rob you be careful. Go if you want to get taken.
Originally Posted by JoeKent
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 14:06 #17860Senior Member

Posts: 158Kristy84
In her description she says she weighs 119. She hasn't saw that in years.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/185662035919
-
11-22-22 12:21 #17859Senior Member

Posts: 1066PSE is not from a gum job as pornstars don't give them. Like I said, the level of depravity on here at times is astounding.
Originally Posted by DDChaser
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 12:11 #17858Senior Member

Posts: 391It's not about where you find your contact for the provider, it's how you skirt around the law. LEO can set up a sting on any site, including here, and all they need is evidence of sex for money and you showing up at the door to keep you downtown for the night.
Originally Posted by NewToCincy21
[View Original Post]
Like I said in my earlier reply, Breezy has been burned before. She is not going to make the same mistake again. You are not "wrong" to report that she cut you off, and we are telling you that you also made mistake.
But I am not interested in telling that you are wrong, just want you to be safe.
-
11-22-22 06:12 #17857Senior Member

Posts: 485Gummy
Had several from various, they are amazing. Tonya is one of the best she really gets into it total PSE she is a true gem in all regards.
Originally Posted by Westy0311
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 00:39 #17856Senior Member

Posts: 105Ruggiez
Still just gets too sleepy to follow through on a night time meetup. Great lady though so maybe someday. Best of luck to her.
-
11-22-22 00:39 #17855Senior Member

Posts: 48We can agree to disagree when it comes to stg girls. What was lost in the redaction was my emphasis that most of the well reviewed stg providers are receptive to this line of questioning while Breezy is not. I will say that I have been adhering to these guidelines since starting to explore P411 which is by nature much more discreet where stg is explicit.
Originally Posted by GolfGuy
[View Original Post]
The textnow advice is golden though, that's exactly how to do it and that screenshot is indeed from the textnow app.









Reply With Quote






