Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 25711
-
11-22-22 21:58 #17866Senior Member

Posts: 26Lucky
Last week I found myself in Lebanon so I contacted this provider. Communication was not difficult and luckily she had time to see me. Her place wasn't hard to find and once there it was clean and more importantly smoke free. She allowed me to check the lock on the door and inspect the room to make sure no one else was there. She is a curvy lady. Some may not like that but she was very attractive to me. She was easy to talk to and put me at ease almost immediately. I will repeat.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/052824885349
-
11-22-22 21:10 #17865Senior Member

Posts: 44Sofia
Many have posted about her already, but I'll add mine. Very sexy. Pics are accurate. No drugs. Enjoyable conversation, and very good and passionate about what she does. I'll repeat.
-
11-22-22 18:08 #17864Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6Fake
I think I finally figured it out, anyways here's that one girl.
-
11-22-22 18:03 #17863Regular Member

Posts: 15Jenny
Does anybody know if Jenny ever got a phone.
-
11-22-22 16:10 #17862Senior Member

Posts: 327Kristy84
She's late 30's, five kids, seven pregnancies, fucked up in the head. She's been turned out, working as a prostitute since her mid teens. Her service and skills are awful. She's fat, huge belly with an ugly belly tattoo. She has no oral skills at all. No CIP or CIM. She's a cum dodger. She's a whiner and complainer, has a really bad attitude about everything. That said, she's nice and I really like her. however, I wouldn't give her a nickel because her service and attitude is shit.
Originally Posted by PineTree1
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 14:24 #17861Senior Member

Posts: 158Sierra hall of shame
You are right on all. She will rob you be careful. Go if you want to get taken.
Originally Posted by JoeKent
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 14:06 #17860Senior Member

Posts: 158Kristy84
In her description she says she weighs 119. She hasn't saw that in years.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/185662035919
-
11-22-22 12:21 #17859Senior Member

Posts: 1066PSE is not from a gum job as pornstars don't give them. Like I said, the level of depravity on here at times is astounding.
Originally Posted by DDChaser
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 12:11 #17858Senior Member

Posts: 391It's not about where you find your contact for the provider, it's how you skirt around the law. LEO can set up a sting on any site, including here, and all they need is evidence of sex for money and you showing up at the door to keep you downtown for the night.
Originally Posted by NewToCincy21
[View Original Post]
Like I said in my earlier reply, Breezy has been burned before. She is not going to make the same mistake again. You are not "wrong" to report that she cut you off, and we are telling you that you also made mistake.
But I am not interested in telling that you are wrong, just want you to be safe.
-
11-22-22 06:12 #17857Senior Member

Posts: 485Gummy
Had several from various, they are amazing. Tonya is one of the best she really gets into it total PSE she is a true gem in all regards.
Originally Posted by Westy0311
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 00:39 #17856Senior Member

Posts: 105Ruggiez
Still just gets too sleepy to follow through on a night time meetup. Great lady though so maybe someday. Best of luck to her.
-
11-22-22 00:39 #17855Senior Member

Posts: 48We can agree to disagree when it comes to stg girls. What was lost in the redaction was my emphasis that most of the well reviewed stg providers are receptive to this line of questioning while Breezy is not. I will say that I have been adhering to these guidelines since starting to explore P411 which is by nature much more discreet where stg is explicit.
Originally Posted by GolfGuy
[View Original Post]
The textnow advice is golden though, that's exactly how to do it and that screenshot is indeed from the textnow app.
-
11-21-22 22:47 #17854Senior Member

Posts: 1066Raving over gum jobs. The level of depravity is astounding sometimes.
Originally Posted by MKimball
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 19:14 #17853Senior Member

Posts: 75[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
-
11-21-22 19:06 #17852Regular Member

Posts: 7Question what to expect
I definitely feel you on the bad miscommunication, LOL. But I get all paranoid about the location it's just like Sharonville.
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
I have not seen a picture of her yet, she referred me to her so I bluster want to know what to expect. Any thing sketchy besides the area appreciate any input and if you ever need a referral to a particular area, there are a few I deal with that don't even advertise and rates very much lower.
ShowMe.











Reply With Quote




