Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 12173
-
11-23-22 20:38 #2003Senior Member

Posts: 384I haven't heard on Latin Angels, mind sharing a link? I used to go to Elite a lot, but they damn near doubled the prices for the sane level of service and they wouldn't grandfather me in so I stopped going.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 20:25 #2002Senior Member

Posts: 265Service?
What service was offered? Dfk, daty cim? Thanks.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 20:23 #2001Senior Member

Posts: 215Gisela at Elite Models
Looks like I was her very first customer after joining agency and coming to town for first time. She was standoff ish at first and apologized for it later. Very cute, man made breasts and fantastic ass. Had a great time with her. I'd give her an 8 for looks and 8 for performance.
-
11-23-22 18:51 #2000Senior Member

Posts: 596Cherry DD at Asian Gem
I can't recommend Cherry enough. She is amazing. Amazing breasts, ass and lips. She is one of those cartoon characters like Jessica Rabbit. She is totally willing to please. DFK, BBBJ, MSOG, Daty. She is built for sex. Enjoy.
-
11-23-22 12:28 #1999Senior Member

Posts: 618I used to love Elite, some extremely hot ladies there. That said, they've changed their screening process and even vetted regulars had to go through a new screening which required picture I'd so I haven't been back. I've heard from a handful of others who have had the same experience.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 12:23 #1998Senior Member

Posts: 215Latin agencies
Would love to see more Intel shared about Latin agency girls such as elite models, Jennifer models, private liaisons and Latin angels. I am seeing Gisela from elite today. Will report back later today.
-
11-22-22 23:56 #1997Senior Member

Posts: 100You guys are awesome
Thanks so much! I see a young petite lady in the Nashville suburbs on Tryst who asked me not to review because of some disrespectful dude. I really enjoy seeing her. Pm me if you are in town and I will give you the contact info.
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 17:45 #1996Senior Member

Posts: 311Yes!
You will be in the middle of a very active assemblage of escort agencies including.
Originally Posted by FabGnale
[View Original Post]
https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/
https://moonpalacedc.com/wp/main-page/
https://www.asiangem.live/
https://www.jennifersmodels.com/
And.
https://www.elitemodels.es/secontpage.php
Depending on your hotel, you can almost walk to several of these.
-
11-22-22 17:00 #1995Senior Member

Posts: 100Area to stay
I am coming to town in December. Is Tyson corner area a good place to get a hotel for travel to these agencies. I will not have a car.
-
11-22-22 14:18 #1994Senior Member

Posts: 66Maybe need to refresh?
It's working for me.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 14:06 #1993Senior Member

Posts: 618Barbie at JJ
I'm pretty new to the K-girl scene but this one has grabbed my eye. I don't see any reviews for her, unless I'm missing something. Does anyone have an experience with her?
https://www.jjclubs.net/barbie
-
11-22-22 08:46 #1992Senior Member

Posts: 439MP websites are down
Has anyone heard anything?
-
11-21-22 21:32 #1991Regular Member

Posts: 1Hana at AG
Just saw her this morning. Surprised no reviews yet.
Originally Posted by SheHerb1800
[View Original Post]
Pics are accurate and I enjoyed the session. Would rate something like 8+ looks and 8 for performance.
-
11-21-22 20:17 #1990Banned Member

Posts: 633The amazing ABBA has returned!
Originally Posted by Nogardeulb
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 15:26 #1989Senior Member

Posts: 88Thanks for the review. I have not visited Bora but I very much enjoyed Sherri and Abba. They are both very GFE except I feel Abba's GFE was more forced and Sherri's was more natural. Personally like Sherri's body and face better, and the one thing that stood out was how soft her skin was. Both attitudes were great with Abba being a little more accommodating to requests. Would definitely repeat with either but now you got me wondering about Bora LOL.
Originally Posted by HinDC
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






