Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 13118
-
11-23-22 14:07 #10478Regular Member

Posts: 2Spending thanksgiving in Philly tomorrow and want meet her. Do you have her info?
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 12:41 #10477Banned Member

Posts: 213GiGi
Tryna see her again. That latina ass does work mannnnnnn. If anyone has a phone # for her, hook me up.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 00:46 #10476Asshole

Posts: 399Bad Philly drivers
I saw a guy with fake police lights running red lights. He turned it off as soon as real cops drove by. I guess the real cops have better things to do like suck each other off.
Back when motel 6 on Roosevelt was popular, I heard some of the degenerates there bashed a monger's car in a case of mistaken identity LOL.
Lots of fake plates. Lots of stolen plates. Saw two cars with hand written cardboard plates.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 07:51 #10475Regular Member

Posts: 4I heard, but I didn't know it was Bri. I'm sorry to hear that. She's so incredibly beautiful. What happened and is she ok?
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 01:45 #10474Senior Member

Posts: 165Gigi alive and well
Wanted to follow up and say that I had been misinformed by another girl who knew her. Saw Gigi today, she is looking good and her ass got even fatter.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 20:12 #10473Senior Member

Posts: 630Seems crazy to say this, but getting into an accident either on the stroll or on the way to your incall in an area of the city in which you'd have no other business are probably your biggest risks with respect to getting outed by your significant other.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
Difficult to explain why your car got totaled in Kensington, for sure.
When I'm on my way to / from a date I'm extra / extra careful, drive entirely defensively and let anyone with even the slightest bit of aggression to pass me / have the right of way / make their turn first.
Probably a lot easier to manage this risk when the danger is in front of me than when it's behind me / tailgating me.
-
11-21-22 13:50 #10472Senior Member

Posts: 259No pouty lips and I wouldn't say attractive.
Originally Posted by NumberDud
[View Original Post]
It's hard to tell when all these girls are bundled up with hoods and hats.
-
11-21-22 10:45 #10471Banned Member

Posts: 426Fcuk the Krasner.
Originally Posted by DCoffeePa
[View Original Post]
He is the worst DA in America.
-
11-21-22 08:13 #10470Senior Member

Posts: 514Lots of bad drivers and car accidents happening
Been noticing a lot of bad drivers out. I'm in many close calls each time I go out in the stroll.
The other day I was driving down a two way road. A guy in the incoming lane was trying to pass a car by driving on the wrong side (my lane). The guy he was trying to pass wouldn't let him pass so there were two cars speeding down the road. I had to swerve into a parking spot to avoid a head on collision.
Some dude decides to go driving with tinted up windows that were also fogged up. There was a sudden buildup of traffic because a lane was closed and he ends up going full speed into the car next to mine. Both cars totaled. If I was in the other lane, I would have been f-ed in the a.
-
11-21-22 07:42 #10469Senior Member

Posts: 28Disaster for All Citizens
Sad that people need to be fearful of venturing into parts of city that were previously considered safe (South Street / University City / etc.). Philly has always had bad areas, but now it feels as if no place is immune from the violence. I would not consider myself a 100% Law Abiding Citizen (speeding and mongering my two primary vices. I would however say that I am law abiding when it comes to crimes against others.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 07:32 #10468Senior Member

Posts: 28Don't Know What to Believe Anymore
Krasner office wrote IMO a pretty compelling response to charges to impeach (see https://phillyda.org/news/factcheck-...eachment-lies/) that addresses the problems Philadelphia is facing.
Originally Posted by MyDarkSide
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 02:15 #10467Senior Member

Posts: 514I don't know if you have been living under a rock but bri with the pouty lips was the one that got burns all over her body.
Originally Posted by NumberDud
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 02:14 #10466Senior Member

Posts: 514Law abiding citizens
Since I'm a pretty active monger, I don't consider myself to be a law abiding citizen. I don't know if you guys feel the same.
Originally Posted by MyDarkSide
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 00:42 #10465Senior Member

Posts: 167Going rate
Thanks for letting me know what the going rate is. That's what it was years ago when I was here a lot. Rate is higher where I live now. I'm not trying to drive up the Philly prices LOL.
-
11-20-22 19:42 #10464Regular Member

Posts: 4Was it the blonde Bri with a very cute face and pouty lips? If so, I'd love to meet her.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





