Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 875 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 678 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 13122
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10467
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberDud  [View Original Post]
    Was it the blonde Bri with a very cute face and pouty lips? If so, I'd love to meet her.
    I don't know if you have been living under a rock but bri with the pouty lips was the one that got burns all over her body.

  2. #10466

    Law abiding citizens

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDarkSide  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Car jacking has doubled from this time last year. Gas stations are prime targets. Murder is up slightly from the record year of 2021. Gun robberies up 60%. All this while the national trend is decreasing slightly. Philly's approach has been a disaster to law abiding residents.
    Since I'm a pretty active monger, I don't consider myself to be a law abiding citizen. I don't know if you guys feel the same.

  3. #10465

    Going rate

    Thanks for letting me know what the going rate is. That's what it was years ago when I was here a lot. Rate is higher where I live now. I'm not trying to drive up the Philly prices LOL.

  4. #10464
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    I was also on the avenue Friday night. Not much quality out due to cold.

    Cops every where. Every block there was a parked cop car.

    I also picked up Bri that night. Wasn't bad. She finally got the job done but agree she was like a sloth.
    Was it the blonde Bri with a very cute face and pouty lips? If so, I'd love to meet her.

  5. #10463
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger  [View Original Post]
    I've been mostly out of the area for years, but I have visited occasionally. Work will have me back in the area more now. Tonight I started strolling the K at sunset. Spent a couple hours arguing with myself about how low my standards would go. I finally saw a girl who didn't look like a complete train wreck. Picked her up near K and Cambria. 20 something blonde, clothed in many layers.

    Very slow moving and so quiet speaking I could barely hear her. Everything about her was slow, like a sloth. But she was very nice. Tried a BJ, but just couldn't get a rhythm going with her. Not all her fault, so still paid her and dropped her off. Anyone know what her name is? She was so quiet I couldn't make it out, maybe Bree or something like that?

    I went back over to the Buckius area and the lights were off in the area. No streetlights or stoplights! Almost got hit a few times by people that don't understand that these intersections become 4-way stops when the lights don't work. When I turned onto E. Pike St, there was a nice looking girl standing there. Tall, standing straight up instead of slumped over. She walked normally to my car instead of a zombie shuffle. Looked promising! She got in and said she's Beth. Speech a little slurred, but wide awake and able to hold up her end of a conversation. Pretty enough face, hair died dark red (I think), seemed like a decent body. I asked her if 30 was ok for a BJ and she nodded yes but I could tell she was a little disappointed. So I said "well, I don't want a 30 dollar BJ, I want a 40 dollar BJ. LOL. I don't want ordinary, I want your best" she brightened up with a big smile and I got a great BJ. It wasn't the best I've ever had, but it is the best SW BBBJ I've had in a few years. I'd recommend Beth and I'll be looking for her again as I'm back in Philly more often now.
    Offering. 2 the going rate and tipping 5 or 10 would have gotten you the same beejay.

  6. #10462
    Quote Originally Posted by LutherMahoney  [View Original Post]
    But that's not true. Tracking below last year.
    LOL. Car jacking has doubled from this time last year. Gas stations are prime targets. Murder is up slightly from the record year of 2021. Gun robberies up 60%. All this while the national trend is decreasing slightly. Philly's approach has been a disaster to law abiding residents.

  7. #10461

    Reasonable points.

    But that's not true. Tracking below last year.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    As you are generally aware, Philadelphia will set records in 2022 for murder, car jackings and get this, carjackings that occur at gas stations.

  8. #10460
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger  [View Original Post]
    I asked her if 30 was ok for a BJ and she nodded yes but I could tell she was a little disappointed. So I said "well, I don't want a 30 dollar BJ, I want a 40 dollar BJ. LOL. I don't want ordinary, I want your best" she brightened up with a big smile and I got a great BJ. It wasn't the best I've ever had, but it is the best SW BBBJ I've had in a few years. I'd recommend Beth and I'll be looking for her again as I'm back in Philly more often now.
    Beth is good... But that Beejay would have been the same if you gave her a Jackson.

    🤣

    She was only sad because she could only get 15 Crack rocks instead of 20.

  9. #10459
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger  [View Original Post]
    I've been mostly out of the area for years, but I have visited occasionally. Work will have me back in the area more now. Tonight I started strolling the K at sunset. Spent a couple hours arguing with myself about how low my standards would go. I finally saw a girl who didn't look like a complete train wreck. Picked her up near K and Cambria. 20 something blonde, clothed in many layers.

    Very slow moving and so quiet speaking I could barely hear her. Everything about her was slow, like a sloth. But she was very nice. Tried a BJ, but just couldn't get a rhythm going with her. Not all her fault, so still paid her and dropped her off. Anyone know what her name is? She was so quiet I couldn't make it out, maybe Bree or something like that?

    I went back over to the Buckius area and the lights were off in the area. No streetlights or stoplights! Almost got hit a few times by people that don't understand that these intersections become 4-way stops when the lights don't work. When I turned onto E. Pike St, there was a nice looking girl standing there. Tall, standing straight up instead of slumped over. She walked normally to my car instead of a zombie shuffle. Looked promising! She got in and said she's Beth. Speech a little slurred, but wide awake and able to hold up her end of a conversation. Pretty enough face, hair died dark red (I think), seemed like a decent body. I asked her if 30 was ok for a BJ and she nodded yes but I could tell she was a little disappointed. So I said "well, I don't want a 30 dollar BJ, I want a 40 dollar BJ. LOL. I don't want ordinary, I want your best" she brightened up with a big smile and I got a great BJ. It wasn't the best I've ever had, but it is the best SW BBBJ I've had in a few years. I'd recommend Beth and I'll be looking for her again as I'm back in Philly more often now.
    I was also on the avenue Friday night. Not much quality out due to cold.

    Cops every where. Every block there was a parked cop car.

    I also picked up Bri that night. Wasn't bad. She finally got the job done but agree she was like a sloth.

  10. #10458
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Any members with her contact info please pm me I can trade. Mongo I tried to pm you but got no reply. Thanks in advance.
    I replied to everyone. Hope the info helps.

  11. #10457

    It's so bad out there. But not all bad

    I've been mostly out of the area for years, but I have visited occasionally. Work will have me back in the area more now. Tonight I started strolling the K at sunset. Spent a couple hours arguing with myself about how low my standards would go. I finally saw a girl who didn't look like a complete train wreck. Picked her up near K and Cambria. 20 something blonde, clothed in many layers.

    Very slow moving and so quiet speaking I could barely hear her. Everything about her was slow, like a sloth. But she was very nice. Tried a BJ, but just couldn't get a rhythm going with her. Not all her fault, so still paid her and dropped her off. Anyone know what her name is? She was so quiet I couldn't make it out, maybe Bree or something like that?

    I went back over to the Buckius area and the lights were off in the area. No streetlights or stoplights! Almost got hit a few times by people that don't understand that these intersections become 4-way stops when the lights don't work. When I turned onto E. Pike St, there was a nice looking girl standing there. Tall, standing straight up instead of slumped over. She walked normally to my car instead of a zombie shuffle. Looked promising! She got in and said she's Beth. Speech a little slurred, but wide awake and able to hold up her end of a conversation. Pretty enough face, hair died dark red (I think), seemed like a decent body. I asked her if 30 was ok for a BJ and she nodded yes but I could tell she was a little disappointed. So I said "well, I don't want a 30 dollar BJ, I want a 40 dollar BJ. LOL. I don't want ordinary, I want your best" she brightened up with a big smile and I got a great BJ. It wasn't the best I've ever had, but it is the best SW BBBJ I've had in a few years. I'd recommend Beth and I'll be looking for her again as I'm back in Philly more often now.

  12. #10456

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegler2002  [View Original Post]
    I finally got the rest of the pics of Patty off an old phone. Good BBBJCIM.
    Nice rack.

  13. #10455
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Well, we are just past Daylight Savings Time and the onset of winter and that puts the monger at a disadvantage. It's dark and last night there was a biting wind so everybody was bundled up so it's doubly hard to see exactly what you are getting. I hated to do it but I pulled over for one and made her come to my window and when I was disappointed, I had to tell her I thought she was someone else. Let's face it, if you're spending twenty bucks on Kensington Avenue, you can't expect teen age beauty queens but I didn't go completely blind either.

    On the far north end, I came across Missy, a mid 30's or so spinner who was proud to tell me that she was no longer homeless which accounted for her nice appearance. A nice spot to park was found and she let me roam while she worked the bone. A good attitude goes a long way in my book so I tipped her a bit more than usual just because she went out of her way to make it a pleasant experience. You got to work extra hard on this dark winter nights to find a decent one but my patience was rewarded.
    I've done the same many times. Called a SW over to my window and when I don't like what I see I tell them I thought you were someone else.

    I've also had a couple instances where the SW smelled so bad once they got into my car I had to ask them to get out.

    Even had to pay one a few dollars so it wouldn't cause me trouble.

    Try to always have a few singles or a $5 in case of situations like this.

  14. #10454

    Patty Revisited

    I finally got the rest of the pics of Patty off an old phone. Good BBBJCIM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220331_135621~3.jpg‎   20220331_135409~2.jpg‎   20220406_154627.jpg‎   20220406_154852.jpg‎   20220331_135446~2.jpg‎  


  15. #10453

    Winter time night mongering

    Well, we are just past Daylight Savings Time and the onset of winter and that puts the monger at a disadvantage. It's dark and last night there was a biting wind so everybody was bundled up so it's doubly hard to see exactly what you are getting. I hated to do it but I pulled over for one and made her come to my window and when I was disappointed, I had to tell her I thought she was someone else. Let's face it, if you're spending twenty bucks on Kensington Avenue, you can't expect teen age beauty queens but I didn't go completely blind either.

    On the far north end, I came across Missy, a mid 30's or so spinner who was proud to tell me that she was no longer homeless which accounted for her nice appearance. A nice spot to park was found and she let me roam while she worked the bone. A good attitude goes a long way in my book so I tipped her a bit more than usual just because she went out of her way to make it a pleasant experience. You got to work extra hard on this dark winter nights to find a decent one but my patience was rewarded.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape