Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 876 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 678 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10471
    Quote Originally Posted by DCoffeePa  [View Original Post]
    Krasner office wrote IMO a pretty compelling response to charges to impeach (see https://phillyda.org/news/factcheck-...eachment-lies/) that addresses the problems Philadelphia is facing.
    Fcuk the Krasner.

    He is the worst DA in America.

  2. #10470

    Lots of bad drivers and car accidents happening

    Been noticing a lot of bad drivers out. I'm in many close calls each time I go out in the stroll.

    The other day I was driving down a two way road. A guy in the incoming lane was trying to pass a car by driving on the wrong side (my lane). The guy he was trying to pass wouldn't let him pass so there were two cars speeding down the road. I had to swerve into a parking spot to avoid a head on collision.

    Some dude decides to go driving with tinted up windows that were also fogged up. There was a sudden buildup of traffic because a lane was closed and he ends up going full speed into the car next to mine. Both cars totaled. If I was in the other lane, I would have been f-ed in the a.

  3. #10469

    Disaster for All Citizens

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Since I'm a pretty active monger, I don't consider myself to be a law abiding citizen. I don't know if you guys feel the same.
    Sad that people need to be fearful of venturing into parts of city that were previously considered safe (South Street / University City / etc.). Philly has always had bad areas, but now it feels as if no place is immune from the violence. I would not consider myself a 100% Law Abiding Citizen (speeding and mongering my two primary vices. I would however say that I am law abiding when it comes to crimes against others.

  4. #10468

    Don't Know What to Believe Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDarkSide  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Car jacking has doubled from this time last year. Gas stations are prime targets. Murder is up slightly from the record year of 2021. Gun robberies up 60%. All this while the national trend is decreasing slightly. Philly's approach has been a disaster to law abiding residents.
    Krasner office wrote IMO a pretty compelling response to charges to impeach (see https://phillyda.org/news/factcheck-...eachment-lies/) that addresses the problems Philadelphia is facing.

  5. #10467
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberDud  [View Original Post]
    Was it the blonde Bri with a very cute face and pouty lips? If so, I'd love to meet her.
    I don't know if you have been living under a rock but bri with the pouty lips was the one that got burns all over her body.

  6. #10466

    Law abiding citizens

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDarkSide  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Car jacking has doubled from this time last year. Gas stations are prime targets. Murder is up slightly from the record year of 2021. Gun robberies up 60%. All this while the national trend is decreasing slightly. Philly's approach has been a disaster to law abiding residents.
    Since I'm a pretty active monger, I don't consider myself to be a law abiding citizen. I don't know if you guys feel the same.

  7. #10465

    Going rate

    Thanks for letting me know what the going rate is. That's what it was years ago when I was here a lot. Rate is higher where I live now. I'm not trying to drive up the Philly prices LOL.

  8. #10464
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    I was also on the avenue Friday night. Not much quality out due to cold.

    Cops every where. Every block there was a parked cop car.

    I also picked up Bri that night. Wasn't bad. She finally got the job done but agree she was like a sloth.
    Was it the blonde Bri with a very cute face and pouty lips? If so, I'd love to meet her.

  9. #10463
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger  [View Original Post]
    I've been mostly out of the area for years, but I have visited occasionally. Work will have me back in the area more now. Tonight I started strolling the K at sunset. Spent a couple hours arguing with myself about how low my standards would go. I finally saw a girl who didn't look like a complete train wreck. Picked her up near K and Cambria. 20 something blonde, clothed in many layers.

    Very slow moving and so quiet speaking I could barely hear her. Everything about her was slow, like a sloth. But she was very nice. Tried a BJ, but just couldn't get a rhythm going with her. Not all her fault, so still paid her and dropped her off. Anyone know what her name is? She was so quiet I couldn't make it out, maybe Bree or something like that?

    I went back over to the Buckius area and the lights were off in the area. No streetlights or stoplights! Almost got hit a few times by people that don't understand that these intersections become 4-way stops when the lights don't work. When I turned onto E. Pike St, there was a nice looking girl standing there. Tall, standing straight up instead of slumped over. She walked normally to my car instead of a zombie shuffle. Looked promising! She got in and said she's Beth. Speech a little slurred, but wide awake and able to hold up her end of a conversation. Pretty enough face, hair died dark red (I think), seemed like a decent body. I asked her if 30 was ok for a BJ and she nodded yes but I could tell she was a little disappointed. So I said "well, I don't want a 30 dollar BJ, I want a 40 dollar BJ. LOL. I don't want ordinary, I want your best" she brightened up with a big smile and I got a great BJ. It wasn't the best I've ever had, but it is the best SW BBBJ I've had in a few years. I'd recommend Beth and I'll be looking for her again as I'm back in Philly more often now.
    Offering. 2 the going rate and tipping 5 or 10 would have gotten you the same beejay.

  10. #10462
    Quote Originally Posted by LutherMahoney  [View Original Post]
    But that's not true. Tracking below last year.
    LOL. Car jacking has doubled from this time last year. Gas stations are prime targets. Murder is up slightly from the record year of 2021. Gun robberies up 60%. All this while the national trend is decreasing slightly. Philly's approach has been a disaster to law abiding residents.

  11. #10461

    Reasonable points.

    But that's not true. Tracking below last year.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    As you are generally aware, Philadelphia will set records in 2022 for murder, car jackings and get this, carjackings that occur at gas stations.

  12. #10460
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger  [View Original Post]
    I asked her if 30 was ok for a BJ and she nodded yes but I could tell she was a little disappointed. So I said "well, I don't want a 30 dollar BJ, I want a 40 dollar BJ. LOL. I don't want ordinary, I want your best" she brightened up with a big smile and I got a great BJ. It wasn't the best I've ever had, but it is the best SW BBBJ I've had in a few years. I'd recommend Beth and I'll be looking for her again as I'm back in Philly more often now.
    Beth is good... But that Beejay would have been the same if you gave her a Jackson.

    🤣

    She was only sad because she could only get 15 Crack rocks instead of 20.

  13. #10459
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger  [View Original Post]
    I've been mostly out of the area for years, but I have visited occasionally. Work will have me back in the area more now. Tonight I started strolling the K at sunset. Spent a couple hours arguing with myself about how low my standards would go. I finally saw a girl who didn't look like a complete train wreck. Picked her up near K and Cambria. 20 something blonde, clothed in many layers.

    Very slow moving and so quiet speaking I could barely hear her. Everything about her was slow, like a sloth. But she was very nice. Tried a BJ, but just couldn't get a rhythm going with her. Not all her fault, so still paid her and dropped her off. Anyone know what her name is? She was so quiet I couldn't make it out, maybe Bree or something like that?

    I went back over to the Buckius area and the lights were off in the area. No streetlights or stoplights! Almost got hit a few times by people that don't understand that these intersections become 4-way stops when the lights don't work. When I turned onto E. Pike St, there was a nice looking girl standing there. Tall, standing straight up instead of slumped over. She walked normally to my car instead of a zombie shuffle. Looked promising! She got in and said she's Beth. Speech a little slurred, but wide awake and able to hold up her end of a conversation. Pretty enough face, hair died dark red (I think), seemed like a decent body. I asked her if 30 was ok for a BJ and she nodded yes but I could tell she was a little disappointed. So I said "well, I don't want a 30 dollar BJ, I want a 40 dollar BJ. LOL. I don't want ordinary, I want your best" she brightened up with a big smile and I got a great BJ. It wasn't the best I've ever had, but it is the best SW BBBJ I've had in a few years. I'd recommend Beth and I'll be looking for her again as I'm back in Philly more often now.
    I was also on the avenue Friday night. Not much quality out due to cold.

    Cops every where. Every block there was a parked cop car.

    I also picked up Bri that night. Wasn't bad. She finally got the job done but agree she was like a sloth.

  14. #10458
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Any members with her contact info please pm me I can trade. Mongo I tried to pm you but got no reply. Thanks in advance.
    I replied to everyone. Hope the info helps.

  15. #10457

    It's so bad out there. But not all bad

    I've been mostly out of the area for years, but I have visited occasionally. Work will have me back in the area more now. Tonight I started strolling the K at sunset. Spent a couple hours arguing with myself about how low my standards would go. I finally saw a girl who didn't look like a complete train wreck. Picked her up near K and Cambria. 20 something blonde, clothed in many layers.

    Very slow moving and so quiet speaking I could barely hear her. Everything about her was slow, like a sloth. But she was very nice. Tried a BJ, but just couldn't get a rhythm going with her. Not all her fault, so still paid her and dropped her off. Anyone know what her name is? She was so quiet I couldn't make it out, maybe Bree or something like that?

    I went back over to the Buckius area and the lights were off in the area. No streetlights or stoplights! Almost got hit a few times by people that don't understand that these intersections become 4-way stops when the lights don't work. When I turned onto E. Pike St, there was a nice looking girl standing there. Tall, standing straight up instead of slumped over. She walked normally to my car instead of a zombie shuffle. Looked promising! She got in and said she's Beth. Speech a little slurred, but wide awake and able to hold up her end of a conversation. Pretty enough face, hair died dark red (I think), seemed like a decent body. I asked her if 30 was ok for a BJ and she nodded yes but I could tell she was a little disappointed. So I said "well, I don't want a 30 dollar BJ, I want a 40 dollar BJ. LOL. I don't want ordinary, I want your best" she brightened up with a big smile and I got a great BJ. It wasn't the best I've ever had, but it is the best SW BBBJ I've had in a few years. I'd recommend Beth and I'll be looking for her again as I'm back in Philly more often now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape