Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 25035
-
11-19-22 18:57 #18315Senior Member

Posts: 1089Honestly in my opinion this girl is pretty gross. She is more than thick. She is small BBW. I do not understand how this girl got so much praise on this site. You could have had her at $100 Months ago.
Originally Posted by Bourque77
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 18:31 #18314Senior Member

Posts: 68Milf
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/100306684
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
I seen this MILF add, she claims bareback included. Can't find any reviews? Fake add!
-
11-19-22 18:20 #18313Senior Member

Posts: 167I've seen her several times now. Very sweet, enthusiastic girl. Last saw her several months ago, said she needed some time off for mental health and studies. Very good girl, if you're looking for a submissive girl don't miss out if she comes back.
Originally Posted by Praelium
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 18:13 #18312Senior Member

Posts: 167I was going to go ahead too until she mentioned Ramada. Too many stings in Mass. So I passed. She said she can also do outcall but I don't want to bring someone first time to my place. We compromised on a car date to a spot that is 10 minutes away from each other. Time came and didn't hear anything back from her.
Originally Posted by Phazes
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 17:54 #18311Senior Member

Posts: 333Genie
I don't know if you guys noticed, but the famous Genie is back in town. As usual, she posts ads and then takes them down, but if you see a post for a "lollipop girl" doing car dates only, that's her. I had never seen her before, but had heard great things about her. So even though I don't prefer car dates, I decided to take the plunge on her.
I was surprised at how cute she was when she got into my car. She was known for her BBBJs and her body is really nice, so I kind of figured she might not have the best face, but she's a very pretty girl. She also seems pretty cool and normal. Anyway, we went to a spot nearby and she got started with the deed. Wow. In my opinion, Mandy still gives the best head I've ever gotten, but Genie's head game is way up there. Nice, soft mouth. Willing to go slow or fast depending on how you like it, and seems interested in getting it right. She was blowing me for a few minutes when someone pulled into the lot we were in (of course). After a few minutes of hoping they'd leave, we decided to go find another spot. We eventually found a nice, quiet spot and resumed. Again, a really soft mouth, can go pretty deep, and just knows how to work it. She asked me to let her know when I was going to finish. I thought she had said so she could be prepared to catch it, but I guess she said because she doesn't do CIM. Right as I was about to blow she pulled off and finished me with her hand. Just a fantastic BBBJ that I will be going back to again and again, especially because the price was so reasonable. There are far inferior BBBJs out there and she only asks for 55, which is a throwback rate! I'm sure part of that is the car date thing, but still.
Can't recommend her enough. I'm hoping she gets an incall again soon, but I'll definitely go back for a car date.
-
11-19-22 16:19 #18310Senior Member

Posts: 1406Not that I'm aware of.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 15:05 #18309Senior Member

Posts: 28Would love info on Kim. NB is my neck of the woods and I love big tits LOL.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 13:56 #18308Regular Member

Posts: 14Jasmine MEB
I haven't seen her in almost a year now but when I had my first visit a couple years ago, she went raw on the first date. I think it's always a gamble and YMMV as described in previous posts but the way it went down was: we started with a rubber and about 5 minutes of things getting hot and heavy she asked me if she could take it off. I don't think I gave any indication that I wanted to fuck raw, she just wanted to keep sucking me in between pump sessions and I guess didn't want to deal with the rubber. Anywho, I told her of course and the rest was history. I hope this helps in your decision to visit her or not. Again it's been a while so idk if she has the same enthusiasm she did with me way back when. Good luck if you take the chance and report back if you do.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 13:21 #18307Senior Member

Posts: 409I used to see her like 4-5 years ago, she was awesome, does she still work?
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 12:13 #18306Senior Member

Posts: 1406I agree, She does outcalls that a tough one for me, Unless she gets the room. The only one I had success with was big titted Kim from New Bedford whom you turned me onto. Now that girl can fuck!
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 11:32 #18305Senior Member

Posts: 239Mimi. Suspicious behavior
I personally don't trust her. She recently created. Snapchat with her phone #, and she keeps posting camera roll pics of a girl that clearly isn't her.
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 10:38 #18304Senior Member

Posts: 2110Rules
Good point. Often the rules are just a way for the ladies to "reserve the right" to say no. A right they always have anyway, but the rules make it a bit more explicit.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 09:43 #18303Senior Member

Posts: 3748Ymmv
YMMV of course, that is surely almost always the case! But I'd like to know if ANYBODY got into her raw first visit. That would at least demonstrate that the possibility is there.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
But you are right, regardless of what anybody else got, its always a crap shoot. But to make a more informed decision, I'd like to know if anybody TRIED to get raw sex with her first visit, and was there EVER a successful outcum of the attempt? (With or without upsell?).
Insofar as what they put in their ads, by the way: In the Pacific Northwest, almost EVERY hoe's profile on the TNA board says quite explicitly that they won't fuck raw. Nevertheless, I easily inseminated at least a dozen of those, first visit, over the last 10 years!
-
11-19-22 08:57 #18302Senior Member

Posts: 1406Her ad states safe play only. So this maybe YMMV.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 08:50 #18301Senior Member

Posts: 2110Tasty
Yes, she's at Ramada in Seekonk. Seemed a bit too paranoid and jumpy so I left. Has had many run ins with the law. But seemed nice enough. I think I saw a crack pipe or two laying around, but that's par for the course. Looks just like her pics. Suicide girl look.
Originally Posted by Phazes
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




