Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 500 550 950 1450 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18301

    Tasty

    Yes, she's at Ramada in Seekonk. Seemed a bit too paranoid and jumpy so I left. Has had many run ins with the law. But seemed nice enough. I think I saw a crack pipe or two laying around, but that's par for the course. Looks just like her pics. Suicide girl look.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phazes  [View Original Post]
    Scratch that, got a bad feeling after seeing she was at the Ramada and seeing a bunch of stings. Cancelled. If anyone does have experience with her though, please let me know as well.

  2. #18300
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysYours  [View Original Post]
    KOF not sure if you met Jasmine before or not she would fit your criteria, she isn't a junkie and is clean and in a safe location.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4313981-351033

    The only challenging part would be getting hold of her, she normally is available only during weekends but she is very sweet and accommodating.

    I always go with protection and I think she is open for bb.
    Thank you. Has anyone here gotten her bareback on the first visit, though? As we all know, many hoes will fuck raw after many visits and much cash flow, after which they feel "comfortable". But I'm looking for the ones that give it up raw on the first visit. Every hoe I've ever posted on this board, to my best recollection, gave it up raw first visit, except for one, which was quite an anomaly for me. But that was unique and a story in itself. Because I'm really not into wining and dining them. In general, in my baseball, they get just one strike, and if it's not raw, they're out!

  3. #18299

    Liana

    Quote Originally Posted by Praelium  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl recently? Her Tryst profile hasn't been active for over a month now:

    https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne
    I've contacted her several times and never got a response. Same with Kayden Stephanie. I don't bother anymore.

  4. #18298

    Truly yours

    Happy Saturday. Truly yours on them. No more number, email only. But no email address listed. Anyone have her contact info. Seen her a couple of times a while back. Looking to reconnect. Cheesrs.

  5. #18297

    No one to blame but myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Escobar88  [View Original Post]
    Diamond (Link 4) been around for years. Saw her a few times. She's the girl in the adds. Pics might be a couple years old, but she is def sexy and has a nice ass. Performance can be unenthusiastic sometimes. CBJ not bad. Saggy tits and stretch marks FYI.
    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...d/451348343220

    After not finding negative reviews and seeing that at least one person here has seen her, I reached out. Against my better judgment I sent her a deposit cause one person vouched for her. Then she started lying about arriving, then she was scared down the road cause it was dark and needed the rest of the money to "feel safe." It was at that moment I knew she got me. She then sent me a picture of her GPS to show me was "on her way" but the location was almost an hour away. I blame myself for thinking with the wrong head. Never thought this would happen to me LOL. Be safe out there.

  6. #18296

    Liana Layne

    Anyone seen this girl recently? Her Tryst profile hasn't been active for over a month now:

    https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne

  7. #18295
    Quote Originally Posted by Pip401  [View Original Post]
    Kristina posted today on stg, messaged her about hh incall and she quoted me 400. Was the a normal rate of hers I was assuming she was like 160-200.

    Ref to post https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/785149568434.
    I texted her a week or so ago after one of the mongers on here gave her props. She replied that she no longer escorts but does videos etc. Maybe that's why her ad says back for a limited time. That price is extremely high IMO. Good luck.

  8. #18294
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Me too! Does anyone know if Princess Barbara Greeneyes is still working, using a different number, but under the radar, perhaps? Many of the smart ones indeed end up doing that, and then begin cherry picking amongst their favorite customers, to reduce their chances of trouble. I'd love to cum-pump Barbara's warm wet talented MILF whorehole again! She was the only NEW whorre in New England who I inseminated so far, in 2022. Because she was the only one who was not reported to be yet another abysmal junkie! If you know if she's working or if you know of any other rare, non-junkie vintage gems like her, PLEASE post them up, gents!
    Oh a Good MILF is so hard to find in the RI area these days. It really needs a new supply. What is left is a waste of time.

  9. #18293
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibcnu2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Pricilla / Ashley recently? One of the first I saw and really enjoyed time. Memories of the past?

    HMU aid any info.

    Stay safe.
    Last I heard Ashley was working out of NJ / NY area under a different alias and number all together.

    For now the Pricilla / Marcella / Ashley chapter is closed in PVD.

  10. #18292

    Kristina

    Kristina posted today on stg, messaged her about hh incall and she quoted me 400. Was the a normal rate of hers I was assuming she was like 160-200.

    Ref to post https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/785149568434.

  11. #18291

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Me too! Does anyone know if Princess Barbara Greeneyes is still working, using a different number, but under the radar, perhaps? Many of the smart ones indeed end up doing that, and then begin cherry picking amongst their favorite customers, to reduce their chances of trouble. I'd love to cum-pump Barbara's warm wet talented MILF whorehole again! She was the only NEW whorre in New England who I inseminated so far, in 2022. Because she was the only one who was not reported to be yet another abysmal junkie! If you know if she's working or if you know of any other rare, non-junkie vintage gems like her, PLEASE post them up, gents!
    KOF not sure if you met Jasmine before or not she would fit your criteria, she isn't a junkie and is clean and in a safe location.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4313981-351033

    The only challenging part would be getting hold of her, she normally is available only during weekends but she is very sweet and accommodating.

    I always go with protection and I think she is open for bb.

  12. #18290

    PVD Hotels?

    Heading to PVD soon.

    Any hotel recommendations that has a good bar with ladies around?

    Thanks.

  13. #18289

    Pricilla?

    Has anyone heard from Pricilla / Ashley recently? One of the first I saw and really enjoyed time. Memories of the past?

    HMU aid any info.

    Stay safe.

  14. #18288

    Milfs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Any good milfs out there.

    Ever since green eyes disappeared, I need some MILF.
    Me too! Does anyone know if Princess Barbara Greeneyes is still working, using a different number, but under the radar, perhaps? Many of the smart ones indeed end up doing that, and then begin cherry picking amongst their favorite customers, to reduce their chances of trouble. I'd love to cum-pump Barbara's warm wet talented MILF whorehole again! She was the only NEW whorre in New England who I inseminated so far, in 2022. Because she was the only one who was not reported to be yet another abysmal junkie! If you know if she's working or if you know of any other rare, non-junkie vintage gems like her, PLEASE post them up, gents!

  15. #18287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Phazes  [View Original Post]
    About to go see her tonight. Will report back.
    Good luck. She's hard to get with or even get a text back because she she constantly change number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape