Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 951 1451 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18291

    Kristina

    Kristina posted today on stg, messaged her about hh incall and she quoted me 400. Was the a normal rate of hers I was assuming she was like 160-200.

    Ref to post https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/785149568434.

  2. #18290

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Me too! Does anyone know if Princess Barbara Greeneyes is still working, using a different number, but under the radar, perhaps? Many of the smart ones indeed end up doing that, and then begin cherry picking amongst their favorite customers, to reduce their chances of trouble. I'd love to cum-pump Barbara's warm wet talented MILF whorehole again! She was the only NEW whorre in New England who I inseminated so far, in 2022. Because she was the only one who was not reported to be yet another abysmal junkie! If you know if she's working or if you know of any other rare, non-junkie vintage gems like her, PLEASE post them up, gents!
    KOF not sure if you met Jasmine before or not she would fit your criteria, she isn't a junkie and is clean and in a safe location.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4313981-351033

    The only challenging part would be getting hold of her, she normally is available only during weekends but she is very sweet and accommodating.

    I always go with protection and I think she is open for bb.

  3. #18289

    PVD Hotels?

    Heading to PVD soon.

    Any hotel recommendations that has a good bar with ladies around?

    Thanks.

  4. #18288

    Pricilla?

    Has anyone heard from Pricilla / Ashley recently? One of the first I saw and really enjoyed time. Memories of the past?

    HMU aid any info.

    Stay safe.

  5. #18287

    Milfs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Any good milfs out there.

    Ever since green eyes disappeared, I need some MILF.
    Me too! Does anyone know if Princess Barbara Greeneyes is still working, using a different number, but under the radar, perhaps? Many of the smart ones indeed end up doing that, and then begin cherry picking amongst their favorite customers, to reduce their chances of trouble. I'd love to cum-pump Barbara's warm wet talented MILF whorehole again! She was the only NEW whorre in New England who I inseminated so far, in 2022. Because she was the only one who was not reported to be yet another abysmal junkie! If you know if she's working or if you know of any other rare, non-junkie vintage gems like her, PLEASE post them up, gents!

  6. #18286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Phazes  [View Original Post]
    About to go see her tonight. Will report back.
    Good luck. She's hard to get with or even get a text back because she she constantly change number.

  7. #18285
    Any good milfs out there.

    Ever since green eyes disappeared, I need some MILF.

  8. #18284
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    I think she was reviewed or mentioned somewhere but I don't know or remember where to look. Texted her, she offered reasonable rates. Just want to know if anyone has any info. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...p/247729260080.
    Scratch that, got a bad feeling after seeing she was at the Ramada and seeing a bunch of stings. Cancelled. If anyone does have experience with her though, please let me know as well.

  9. #18283
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    I think she was reviewed or mentioned somewhere but I don't know or remember where to look. Texted her, she offered reasonable rates. Just want to know if anyone has any info. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...p/247729260080.
    About to go see her tonight. Will report back.

  10. #18282

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I saw this post and looked real enough. When I text her back and forth she said she was down for bb no pull out sessions, does whatever I want. Before I could get a location she ghosted me. Does anyone have any experience with her? Link and Pics below. Let me know either here or PM.
    Send a link. Or message me her number and if I can meet her I'll TOFT and report back.

  11. #18281

    Anyone?

    I think she was reviewed or mentioned somewhere but I don't know or remember where to look. Texted her, she offered reasonable rates. Just want to know if anyone has any info. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...p/247729260080.

  12. #18280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    1. Link, please?

    2. AlwaysYours and Style (and anyone else that saw her): What's the price, what's the incall like, and is she a junkie?
    No incall. Car date only no matter what she says to you.

  13. #18279
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    1. Link, please?

    2. AlwaysYours and Style (and anyone else that saw her): What's the price, what's the incall like, and is she a junkie?
    Below is the link to her posting.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/901450336957

    She says its 150 for hh and can be done for 120 if you can ask her.

    I have been seeing her for long time so she does 100 for 20 minutes for me.

    She definitely isn't a junkie and can assure you that. She does like to smoke not sure if she is into weed.

    I have been to her incall couple of times in pawtucket which was very clean and good, majority of the times I give her ride or she comves over to my place.

    I think she is currently in central falls, but please be prepared to get the incall changed to cardate. She did this to me several times when I was just few minutes away for her incall.

  14. #18278
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I saw this post and looked real enough. When I text her back and forth she said she was down for bb no pull out sessions, does whatever I want. Before I could get a location she ghosted me. Does anyone have any experience with her? Link and Pics below. Let me know either here or PM.
    1. Link, please?

    2. AlwaysYours and Style (and anyone else that saw her): What's the price, what's the incall like, and is she a junkie?

  15. #18277

    My fault

    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    Jesus where are you going? I'm not a huge fan of the AMP only because I'm not big on Asian women, one because 99.9% have no ass to speak of, and I perfer white girls. I do like the rub down if they actually know what they are doing. But you say the girls are too big. Where is this place?
    I meant I kept getting girls a bit too big outside of the parlors, I also like chubby but wasn't finding what I wanted. Sure do wish I could find a few thick girls at the AMP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape