Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 25036
-
11-19-22 08:50 #18301Senior Member

Posts: 2110Tasty
Yes, she's at Ramada in Seekonk. Seemed a bit too paranoid and jumpy so I left. Has had many run ins with the law. But seemed nice enough. I think I saw a crack pipe or two laying around, but that's par for the course. Looks just like her pics. Suicide girl look.
Originally Posted by Phazes
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 08:40 #18300Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thank you. Has anyone here gotten her bareback on the first visit, though? As we all know, many hoes will fuck raw after many visits and much cash flow, after which they feel "comfortable". But I'm looking for the ones that give it up raw on the first visit. Every hoe I've ever posted on this board, to my best recollection, gave it up raw first visit, except for one, which was quite an anomaly for me. But that was unique and a story in itself. Because I'm really not into wining and dining them. In general, in my baseball, they get just one strike, and if it's not raw, they're out!
Originally Posted by AlwaysYours
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 07:47 #18299Senior Member

Posts: 123Liana
I've contacted her several times and never got a response. Same with Kayden Stephanie. I don't bother anymore.
Originally Posted by Praelium
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 07:37 #18298Senior Member

Posts: 211Truly yours
Happy Saturday. Truly yours on them. No more number, email only. But no email address listed. Anyone have her contact info. Seen her a couple of times a while back. Looking to reconnect. Cheesrs.
-
11-19-22 07:20 #18297Senior Member

Posts: 27No one to blame but myself
https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...d/451348343220
Originally Posted by Escobar88
[View Original Post]
After not finding negative reviews and seeing that at least one person here has seen her, I reached out. Against my better judgment I sent her a deposit cause one person vouched for her. Then she started lying about arriving, then she was scared down the road cause it was dark and needed the rest of the money to "feel safe." It was at that moment I knew she got me. She then sent me a picture of her GPS to show me was "on her way" but the location was almost an hour away. I blame myself for thinking with the wrong head. Never thought this would happen to me LOL. Be safe out there.
-
11-18-22 23:17 #18296Regular Member

Posts: 7Liana Layne
Anyone seen this girl recently? Her Tryst profile hasn't been active for over a month now:
https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne
-
11-18-22 17:08 #18295Senior Member

Posts: 80I texted her a week or so ago after one of the mongers on here gave her props. She replied that she no longer escorts but does videos etc. Maybe that's why her ad says back for a limited time. That price is extremely high IMO. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Pip401
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 16:13 #18294Senior Member

Posts: 283Oh a Good MILF is so hard to find in the RI area these days. It really needs a new supply. What is left is a waste of time.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 14:04 #18293Senior Member

Posts: 761Last I heard Ashley was working out of NJ / NY area under a different alias and number all together.
Originally Posted by Ibcnu2
[View Original Post]
For now the Pricilla / Marcella / Ashley chapter is closed in PVD.
-
11-18-22 13:35 #18292Regular Member

Posts: 6Kristina
Kristina posted today on stg, messaged her about hh incall and she quoted me 400. Was the a normal rate of hers I was assuming she was like 160-200.
Ref to post https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/785149568434.
-
11-18-22 13:11 #18291Senior Member

Posts: 40Jasmine
KOF not sure if you met Jasmine before or not she would fit your criteria, she isn't a junkie and is clean and in a safe location.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4313981-351033
The only challenging part would be getting hold of her, she normally is available only during weekends but she is very sweet and accommodating.
I always go with protection and I think she is open for bb.
-
11-18-22 08:34 #18290Senior Member

Posts: 25PVD Hotels?
Heading to PVD soon.
Any hotel recommendations that has a good bar with ladies around?
Thanks.
-
11-18-22 07:25 #18289Regular Member

Posts: 20Pricilla?
Has anyone heard from Pricilla / Ashley recently? One of the first I saw and really enjoyed time. Memories of the past?
HMU aid any info.
Stay safe.
-
11-18-22 07:05 #18288Senior Member

Posts: 3748Milfs!
Me too! Does anyone know if Princess Barbara Greeneyes is still working, using a different number, but under the radar, perhaps? Many of the smart ones indeed end up doing that, and then begin cherry picking amongst their favorite customers, to reduce their chances of trouble. I'd love to cum-pump Barbara's warm wet talented MILF whorehole again! She was the only NEW whorre in New England who I inseminated so far, in 2022. Because she was the only one who was not reported to be yet another abysmal junkie! If you know if she's working or if you know of any other rare, non-junkie vintage gems like her, PLEASE post them up, gents!
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 06:36 #18287Senior Member

Posts: 4545Good luck. She's hard to get with or even get a text back because she she constantly change number.
Originally Posted by Phazes
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





