Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 37338
-
11-19-22 06:16 #27333Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Always booked
SirensVa stays booked in the Summertime. I always have better luck in the fall / winter.
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 06:07 #27332Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65Verification
They don't require anything. It's like ordering a pizza. I usually call ahead, they're always booked on the weekends.
Originally Posted by Btt123
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 00:20 #27331Senior Member

Posts: 208It's a lot of reports on her under street walkers. She went by the name of Cheyenne.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 23:46 #27330Senior Member

Posts: 140She has different ads on different sites and some of the pics are not her but she says she made a mistake and took a pic of her girlfriend. Ummm.
Originally Posted by Antoinne81
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 23:04 #27329Senior Member

Posts: 122Anyone test this Burg chick?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/889359744730 She seems legit but I'm so skeptical these days that it's hard to know what's actually the real deal these days.
-
11-18-22 20:48 #27328Senior Member

Posts: 108Google image search one of the photos, this ad is posted in multiple cities at the same time.
Originally Posted by Remy145
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 19:57 #27327Senior Member

Posts: 369Call me if I'm off base but is that Amber Rose? I never partook, but I agree the ad looks so familiar.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 18:12 #27326Senior Member

Posts: 124Jade
Saw her last night at a motel on Richmond side of Midlo. Pics are accurate. Around 4' 10". Head game was very impressive. Said she only does doggy but I finished off in mish. Said she was from NOVA and would be down here for awhile.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 17:23 #27325Senior Member

Posts: 26Matoaca
I saw her when she was in Petersburg no issues she got the job done.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 14:39 #27324Senior Member

Posts: 220Anyone?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/246776575902
I know I've seen her at before but can't place it and she won't give me a name to research. Ad says she is staying in Matoaca which is great for me. Does anyone know who she is? I'm going to try to see her tonight or tomorrow.
-
11-18-22 13:53 #27323Senior Member

Posts: 140Been in contact but can't confirm but would love to find out.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 13:30 #27322Senior Member

Posts: 957No One Has Seen Her?
Wow, we can only hope she's real. Did you do the FaceTime with her she requires. Her ad has ran every day since 10/20. Suspicious no one has taken the leap. With the po po activity lately, I'm a bit gone shy about seeing escorts. Unless a review from a SM or RM with legit post history.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
If someone has hit pay dirt with this little dime piece, please share!
-
11-18-22 12:25 #27321Senior Member

Posts: 187Jade (Red heads do it best)
Can anyone confirm if she's legit? Looks TGTBT.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/064000326139
-
11-18-22 11:54 #27320Senior Member

Posts: 389After post 27158 and its timing, I hope you didn't eat her pussy.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 10:05 #27319Senior Member

Posts: 369She's great! I try to see her every week. I've left a review on her here before. Very fun and sexy, looks just like her pictures, and is enthusiastic during your time together.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





