Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 876 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 229 279 679 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10456

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegler2002  [View Original Post]
    I finally got the rest of the pics of Patty off an old phone. Good BBBJCIM.
    Nice rack.

  2. #10455
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Well, we are just past Daylight Savings Time and the onset of winter and that puts the monger at a disadvantage. It's dark and last night there was a biting wind so everybody was bundled up so it's doubly hard to see exactly what you are getting. I hated to do it but I pulled over for one and made her come to my window and when I was disappointed, I had to tell her I thought she was someone else. Let's face it, if you're spending twenty bucks on Kensington Avenue, you can't expect teen age beauty queens but I didn't go completely blind either.

    On the far north end, I came across Missy, a mid 30's or so spinner who was proud to tell me that she was no longer homeless which accounted for her nice appearance. A nice spot to park was found and she let me roam while she worked the bone. A good attitude goes a long way in my book so I tipped her a bit more than usual just because she went out of her way to make it a pleasant experience. You got to work extra hard on this dark winter nights to find a decent one but my patience was rewarded.
    I've done the same many times. Called a SW over to my window and when I don't like what I see I tell them I thought you were someone else.

    I've also had a couple instances where the SW smelled so bad once they got into my car I had to ask them to get out.

    Even had to pay one a few dollars so it wouldn't cause me trouble.

    Try to always have a few singles or a $5 in case of situations like this.

  3. #10454

    Patty Revisited

    I finally got the rest of the pics of Patty off an old phone. Good BBBJCIM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220331_135621~3.jpg‎   20220331_135409~2.jpg‎   20220406_154627.jpg‎   20220406_154852.jpg‎   20220331_135446~2.jpg‎  


  4. #10453

    Winter time night mongering

    Well, we are just past Daylight Savings Time and the onset of winter and that puts the monger at a disadvantage. It's dark and last night there was a biting wind so everybody was bundled up so it's doubly hard to see exactly what you are getting. I hated to do it but I pulled over for one and made her come to my window and when I was disappointed, I had to tell her I thought she was someone else. Let's face it, if you're spending twenty bucks on Kensington Avenue, you can't expect teen age beauty queens but I didn't go completely blind either.

    On the far north end, I came across Missy, a mid 30's or so spinner who was proud to tell me that she was no longer homeless which accounted for her nice appearance. A nice spot to park was found and she let me roam while she worked the bone. A good attitude goes a long way in my book so I tipped her a bit more than usual just because she went out of her way to make it a pleasant experience. You got to work extra hard on this dark winter nights to find a decent one but my patience was rewarded.

  5. #10452

    Joy

    Any members with her contact info please pm me I can trade. Mongo I tried to pm you but got no reply. Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9050  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to have her number in exchange I copied my response to a senior member about Crissy. I just had my prostate removed the following text is what I sent to several senior members:

    After my prostate removal 8 weeks ago I can't get a hard on yet (maybe a year) but the feelings coming back and I took a shot calling Crissy. Its kind of embarrassing being flaccid after such a very active life of mongering, escorts, strippers etc. and I wanted to make sure I had a good regular who would understand. She has no problem doing whatever I need to feel good in the past. I've known her maybe 12 years. She's 42 with an absolutely amazing body, 5'1 110 but the face is getting rough. She does anything I ask in the past she did anal, FS, DT swallow, facials, multiple girls BDSM whatever I wanted. I also take very good care of her. For example I was with her last week (when I asked her if I could post to seniors only she said yes) we spent over an hour together. I still have incontinence issues and told her I may leak while she's down there, she said she didn't care and if you have to go just let me know and I'll take that also and she did. Again I have 12 years with her. I gave her $120.00. Her number is 267-420-0XXX . She can be erratic she's on dope and crack so she does have her needs. I venmo'd her $40.00 first so she can get well but as always it was amazing.

  6. #10451
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Here's a pic of Joy for those that may not know her. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Not bad looking kind of cute, nice rack.

  7. #10450
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9050  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to have her number in exchange I copied my response to a senior member about Crissy. I just had my prostate removed the following text is what I sent to several senior members:

    After my prostate removal 8 weeks ago I can't get a hard on yet (maybe a year) but the feelings coming back and I took a shot calling Crissy. Its kind of embarrassing being flaccid after such a very active life of mongering, escorts, strippers etc and I wanted to make sure I had a good regular who would understand. She has no problem doing whatever I need to feel good in the past. I've known her maybe 12 years. She's 42 with an absolutely amazing body, 5'1 110 but the face is getting rough. She does anything I ask in the past she did anal, FS, DT swallow, facials, multiple girls BDSM whatever I wanted. I also take very good care of her. For example I was with her last week (when I asked her if I could post to seniors only she said yes) we spent over an hour together.
    You're going to blow up her phone posting it here. Not only do you have non senior members who don't contribute but also.

    Lurkers. Suggest deleting the number and send it direct to senior member.

    I've had multiple requests for my exton UTR from guys with 1 post!!

  8. #10449

    Joy and Crissy

    I'd like to have her number in exchange I copied my response to a senior member about Crissy. I just had my prostate removed the following text is what I sent to several senior members:

    After my prostate removal 8 weeks ago I can't get a hard on yet (maybe a year) but the feelings coming back and I took a shot calling Crissy. Its kind of embarrassing being flaccid after such a very active life of mongering, escorts, strippers etc. and I wanted to make sure I had a good regular who would understand. She has no problem doing whatever I need to feel good in the past. I've known her maybe 12 years. She's 42 with an absolutely amazing body, 5'1 110 but the face is getting rough. She does anything I ask in the past she did anal, FS, DT swallow, facials, multiple girls BDSM whatever I wanted. I also take very good care of her. For example I was with her last week (when I asked her if I could post to seniors only she said yes) we spent over an hour together. I still have incontinence issues and told her I may leak while she's down there, she said she didn't care and if you have to go just let me know and I'll take that also and she did. Again I have 12 years with her. I gave her $120.00. Her number is 267-420-0XXX . She can be erratic she's on dope and crack so she does have her needs. I venmo'd her $40.00 first so she can get well but as always it was amazing.

  9. #10448
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberDud  [View Original Post]
    Ken, your inbox is full.
    Thanks.

    I cleared it out.

  10. #10447

    Joy again

    Took her to a hotel and had a great time. She has given me the green light to give people a way to find her. PM me for info but please only senior members. She's a nice woman, 32 years old and does not need to be treated poorly.

  11. #10446
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Wow that's an amazing set. I will look for her at Venago next time I'm out there. Thanks for the info.
    Ken, your inbox is full.

  12. #10445

    Wendy gummy

    Found Wendy near Leigh. She gave a decent gummy job.

  13. #10444
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Here's a pic of Joy for those that may not know her. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Love to see more pics of her.

  14. #10443
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Here's a pic of Joy for those that may not know her. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Wow that's an amazing set. I will look for her at Venago next time I'm out there. Thanks for the info.

  15. #10442

    Bri Back Home In Florida with Mom

    Thanks to the many supporters, And Social Media, every inch Of Kensington was being Watched, and found Her, and Off to the airport she went!

    Now I wish the same effort is Put Towards Crime for the safety Of the Other Girls there!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape