Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 875 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 229 279 679 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10453

    Winter time night mongering

    Well, we are just past Daylight Savings Time and the onset of winter and that puts the monger at a disadvantage. It's dark and last night there was a biting wind so everybody was bundled up so it's doubly hard to see exactly what you are getting. I hated to do it but I pulled over for one and made her come to my window and when I was disappointed, I had to tell her I thought she was someone else. Let's face it, if you're spending twenty bucks on Kensington Avenue, you can't expect teen age beauty queens but I didn't go completely blind either.

    On the far north end, I came across Missy, a mid 30's or so spinner who was proud to tell me that she was no longer homeless which accounted for her nice appearance. A nice spot to park was found and she let me roam while she worked the bone. A good attitude goes a long way in my book so I tipped her a bit more than usual just because she went out of her way to make it a pleasant experience. You got to work extra hard on this dark winter nights to find a decent one but my patience was rewarded.

  2. #10452

    Joy

    Any members with her contact info please pm me I can trade. Mongo I tried to pm you but got no reply. Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9050  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to have her number in exchange I copied my response to a senior member about Crissy. I just had my prostate removed the following text is what I sent to several senior members:

    After my prostate removal 8 weeks ago I can't get a hard on yet (maybe a year) but the feelings coming back and I took a shot calling Crissy. Its kind of embarrassing being flaccid after such a very active life of mongering, escorts, strippers etc. and I wanted to make sure I had a good regular who would understand. She has no problem doing whatever I need to feel good in the past. I've known her maybe 12 years. She's 42 with an absolutely amazing body, 5'1 110 but the face is getting rough. She does anything I ask in the past she did anal, FS, DT swallow, facials, multiple girls BDSM whatever I wanted. I also take very good care of her. For example I was with her last week (when I asked her if I could post to seniors only she said yes) we spent over an hour together. I still have incontinence issues and told her I may leak while she's down there, she said she didn't care and if you have to go just let me know and I'll take that also and she did. Again I have 12 years with her. I gave her $120.00. Her number is 267-420-0XXX . She can be erratic she's on dope and crack so she does have her needs. I venmo'd her $40.00 first so she can get well but as always it was amazing.

  3. #10451
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Here's a pic of Joy for those that may not know her. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Not bad looking kind of cute, nice rack.

  4. #10450
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9050  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to have her number in exchange I copied my response to a senior member about Crissy. I just had my prostate removed the following text is what I sent to several senior members:

    After my prostate removal 8 weeks ago I can't get a hard on yet (maybe a year) but the feelings coming back and I took a shot calling Crissy. Its kind of embarrassing being flaccid after such a very active life of mongering, escorts, strippers etc and I wanted to make sure I had a good regular who would understand. She has no problem doing whatever I need to feel good in the past. I've known her maybe 12 years. She's 42 with an absolutely amazing body, 5'1 110 but the face is getting rough. She does anything I ask in the past she did anal, FS, DT swallow, facials, multiple girls BDSM whatever I wanted. I also take very good care of her. For example I was with her last week (when I asked her if I could post to seniors only she said yes) we spent over an hour together.
    You're going to blow up her phone posting it here. Not only do you have non senior members who don't contribute but also.

    Lurkers. Suggest deleting the number and send it direct to senior member.

    I've had multiple requests for my exton UTR from guys with 1 post!!

  5. #10449

    Joy and Crissy

    I'd like to have her number in exchange I copied my response to a senior member about Crissy. I just had my prostate removed the following text is what I sent to several senior members:

    After my prostate removal 8 weeks ago I can't get a hard on yet (maybe a year) but the feelings coming back and I took a shot calling Crissy. Its kind of embarrassing being flaccid after such a very active life of mongering, escorts, strippers etc. and I wanted to make sure I had a good regular who would understand. She has no problem doing whatever I need to feel good in the past. I've known her maybe 12 years. She's 42 with an absolutely amazing body, 5'1 110 but the face is getting rough. She does anything I ask in the past she did anal, FS, DT swallow, facials, multiple girls BDSM whatever I wanted. I also take very good care of her. For example I was with her last week (when I asked her if I could post to seniors only she said yes) we spent over an hour together. I still have incontinence issues and told her I may leak while she's down there, she said she didn't care and if you have to go just let me know and I'll take that also and she did. Again I have 12 years with her. I gave her $120.00. Her number is 267-420-0XXX . She can be erratic she's on dope and crack so she does have her needs. I venmo'd her $40.00 first so she can get well but as always it was amazing.

  6. #10448
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberDud  [View Original Post]
    Ken, your inbox is full.
    Thanks.

    I cleared it out.

  7. #10447

    Joy again

    Took her to a hotel and had a great time. She has given me the green light to give people a way to find her. PM me for info but please only senior members. She's a nice woman, 32 years old and does not need to be treated poorly.

  8. #10446
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Wow that's an amazing set. I will look for her at Venago next time I'm out there. Thanks for the info.
    Ken, your inbox is full.

  9. #10445

    Wendy gummy

    Found Wendy near Leigh. She gave a decent gummy job.

  10. #10444
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Here's a pic of Joy for those that may not know her. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Love to see more pics of her.

  11. #10443
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Here's a pic of Joy for those that may not know her. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Wow that's an amazing set. I will look for her at Venago next time I'm out there. Thanks for the info.

  12. #10442

    Bri Back Home In Florida with Mom

    Thanks to the many supporters, And Social Media, every inch Of Kensington was being Watched, and found Her, and Off to the airport she went!

    Now I wish the same effort is Put Towards Crime for the safety Of the Other Girls there!

  13. #10441

    Better than average

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if people on this board are familiar with Joy but man is she an absolute pleasure. Pretty girl, amazing attitude does not rush you at all and pretty much down for anything. Spent a lot of time just bullshitting with her and in my 30+ years of mongering she is the only girl I have ever spoken to her that definitely does not belong where she is. I think she is legitimately girlfriend material. Anyway I hope people here know her and if you find her treat her well because she is a gem.
    I had the pleasure of meeting with her a few times. Her attitude and skills are good. Looks are okay. A little bit old for my liking. I'm not a fan of the fake boobs. Hair is matted pretty bad so she might have to shave it sometime.

    I vaguely recall her being from an amish background. Or maybe lived close to the amish or something like that.

  14. #10440

    Rough way to go out

    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9050  [View Original Post]
    Well guys 30 years of mongering coming to a close. Prostate cancer, radical proctectomy etc. Those of you experienced in this know what the limitations are. Ol Gator its been fun while it lasted. One shining star Kayla (aka Crissy) I've known her and has been a regular for 10+ years. Yes the streets have taken their toll but she's still a good kid and body is still very very strong. We got together last week explained and I explained the situation, after she got done crying, real tears of concern it made no difference she worked me over in ways I never ever imagined. I told her my visits will be limited and I have never shared her number but she said she will take calls from senior members only, her experience with freaks over the last 10+ years have taken their toll. She is still on dope but in those lucid moments she is still a rockstar. So I will give her number to Senior members only. DM me and I will get back to you when I can. Again I don't visit this site as often these last 4 months. To quite the Ol Man. Be safe out there!
    Rough way to go out. Hopefully the cancer hasn't spread.

    I heard from one of the chicks I picked up that there is a monger out there who has no testicles but still enjoys a good suck on his limp noodle.

  15. #10439
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9050  [View Original Post]
    Well guys 30 years of mongering coming to a close. Prostate cancer, radical proctectomy etc. Those of you experienced in this know what the limitations are. Ol Gator its been fun while it lasted. One shining star Kayla (aka Crissy) I've known her and has been a regular for 10+ years. Yes the streets have taken their toll but she's still a good kid and body is still very very strong. We got together last week explained and I explained the situation, after she got done crying, real tears of concern it made no difference she worked me over in ways I never ever imagined. I told her my visits will be limited and I have never shared her number but she said she will take calls from senior members only, her experience with freaks over the last 10+ years have taken their toll. She is still on dope but in those lucid moments she is still a rockstar. So I will give her number to Senior members only. DM me and I will get back to you when I can. Again I don't visit this site as often these last 4 months. To quite the Ol Man. Be safe out there!
    Salute OG!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape