Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 13119
-
11-15-22 11:52 #10449Senior Member

Posts: 130Joy and Crissy
I'd like to have her number in exchange I copied my response to a senior member about Crissy. I just had my prostate removed the following text is what I sent to several senior members:
After my prostate removal 8 weeks ago I can't get a hard on yet (maybe a year) but the feelings coming back and I took a shot calling Crissy. Its kind of embarrassing being flaccid after such a very active life of mongering, escorts, strippers etc. and I wanted to make sure I had a good regular who would understand. She has no problem doing whatever I need to feel good in the past. I've known her maybe 12 years. She's 42 with an absolutely amazing body, 5'1 110 but the face is getting rough. She does anything I ask in the past she did anal, FS, DT swallow, facials, multiple girls BDSM whatever I wanted. I also take very good care of her. For example I was with her last week (when I asked her if I could post to seniors only she said yes) we spent over an hour together. I still have incontinence issues and told her I may leak while she's down there, she said she didn't care and if you have to go just let me know and I'll take that also and she did. Again I have 12 years with her. I gave her $120.00. Her number is 267-420-0XXX . She can be erratic she's on dope and crack so she does have her needs. I venmo'd her $40.00 first so she can get well but as always it was amazing.
-
11-14-22 16:04 #10448Senior Member

Posts: 259Thanks.
Originally Posted by NumberDud
[View Original Post]
I cleared it out.
-
11-14-22 13:13 #10447Senior Member

Posts: 206Joy again
Took her to a hotel and had a great time. She has given me the green light to give people a way to find her. PM me for info but please only senior members. She's a nice woman, 32 years old and does not need to be treated poorly.
-
11-14-22 07:29 #10446Regular Member

Posts: 4Ken, your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 16:33 #10445Senior Member

Posts: 197Wendy gummy
Found Wendy near Leigh. She gave a decent gummy job.
-
11-12-22 22:04 #10444Senior Member

Posts: 149Love to see more pics of her.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 15:14 #10443Senior Member

Posts: 259Wow that's an amazing set. I will look for her at Venago next time I'm out there. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 13:43 #10442Senior Member

Posts: 28Bri Back Home In Florida with Mom
Thanks to the many supporters, And Social Media, every inch Of Kensington was being Watched, and found Her, and Off to the airport she went!
Now I wish the same effort is Put Towards Crime for the safety Of the Other Girls there!
-
11-12-22 05:21 #10441Senior Member

Posts: 514Better than average
I had the pleasure of meeting with her a few times. Her attitude and skills are good. Looks are okay. A little bit old for my liking. I'm not a fan of the fake boobs. Hair is matted pretty bad so she might have to shave it sometime.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
I vaguely recall her being from an amish background. Or maybe lived close to the amish or something like that.
-
11-12-22 05:12 #10440Senior Member

Posts: 514Rough way to go out
Rough way to go out. Hopefully the cancer hasn't spread.
Originally Posted by Yogi9050
[View Original Post]
I heard from one of the chicks I picked up that there is a monger out there who has no testicles but still enjoys a good suck on his limp noodle.
-
11-11-22 22:45 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 642Salute OG!!
Originally Posted by Yogi9050
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 20:05 #10438Senior Member

Posts: 156Joy
It is always a pleasure to see what the rest of the world has going for them. Your review, very nice lady and right on the age range I consider perfect for an old timer like me. Then here I am stuck here in cornfield Hellinois. Just bad luck. Be cool out there and enjoy. Toocan.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 19:29 #10437Senior Member

Posts: 162Hello.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
Michigan guy here, I was just browsing the picture section and saw this one. What a nice rack on her! Next time I'm in Philly, if ever, I'll have to try to find her! .
-
11-11-22 17:27 #10436Senior Member

Posts: 748Here's a pic of Joy for those that may not know her. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
11-11-22 16:33 #10435Senior Member

Posts: 748Joy is a good girl and fun to meet. For those that don't know her, she can be found at the underpass just past Venango. When she's tired she will wander up another block to Sedgley and sit on the steps by the bus stop.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
For those that enjoy the comforts of fake fenders, she has a set that will keep you occupied. Wax on wax off.
Joy is an attractive redhead. Usually clean. It's a shame these last few weeks have taken a toll on her. She can't bathe as often as she would like. She came down to the playground after her loser knocked out her teeth. In spite of that bad experience, she still manages to do a great job and offers no drama. Occasionally she can be found walking back from KnA toward Venango after her shopping trip.
Joy has been around most of this past summer. She's had her share of bad dates out there and keeps truckin'. She hasn't mentioned it to me so, I don't think she has any immediate plans for detox or rehab. My best guess is she will be available through the winter even though she wants some permanent housing. We will see where that goes. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.











Reply With Quote




