Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 37368
-
11-16-22 10:53 #26898Senior Member

Posts: 122Novi Thai Day Spa
GONE! Contractors hard at work. Place is gutted. To bad so sad.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
Now where do you think I should go?
-
11-16-22 10:20 #26897Senior Member

Posts: 170Title
For the 100 people who seemingly can't read through old messages, use search bar, take 5 second to do some googleFU, I'll make this easier because I'm tired of seeing the same 5 messages similar to the seagulls with their beaks open waiting for the spoonfeeding and / or asking "Info".
https://imgur.com/a/c3iWyLG
So many comments for info. So little comments for actual reports. It makes people hesitant to post here because of what we've already seen with many places getting overrun the SECOND someone posts.
https://www.instagram.com/maria_rosieanna1/
For the record, there are 8 results in this forum that link to this link.
-
11-16-22 09:52 #26896Senior Member

Posts: 435Mm your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 08:36 #26895Regular Member

Posts: 4Maria Info
Love to get her contact information. For Maria in Eastpointe. TIA.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 08:34 #26894Senior Member

Posts: 202Any REAL info on Natalie?
Any SENIOR have any REAL info to share on Natalie? It looks like she hasn't been reviewed much over the years, and if she has, it's mostly negative. Only one positive post over a year ago and some reviews coming from Bbcjay. Based on Bbcjay past posts it's either Natalie herself or someone she works closely with. So I don't put much stock into those. JDoe clearly has strong feelings about Nat but won't or can't share specifics. Anyone else have worthwhile info? On face value she looks like she could be fun, but prefer to do a little recon first. I'm curious and appreciate the intel. PM OK. If I pull the trigger I'll report, but honestly I may just take the advise of JDoe, Averily and Wally and steer clear for now unless other mongers chime in.
Stay safe fellas and Happy Holidays!
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2329637
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Bbcjay2189
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Argongas
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 05:54 #26893Senior Member

Posts: 465Tgtbt
Might be fake. Not sure.
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 05:51 #26892Senior Member

Posts: 465Maria
Yes that's her.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 23:15 #26891Senior Member

Posts: 190Nat
LOL. Not my pockets.
Originally Posted by Bbcjay2189
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 20:54 #26890Senior Member

Posts: 339I have been seeing her for a long time. She was in Center Line for a while, before that Detroit. Now she has a decent spot in Eastpointe. She's a little feisty. But once she gets to know you, she's great!
Originally Posted by MichCL
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 19:37 #26889Senior Member

Posts: 26Song Massage in Lake Orion
I was just wondering if anyone knows if they are still open? I have not been able to get a hold of Lucy for 3 weeks. She gives a great massage with a HE after she gets to know you.
-
11-15-22 18:33 #26888Regular Member

Posts: 10Nat
You sound very sour about her. Did she suck your pockets dry haha.
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 18:17 #26887Senior Member

Posts: 137https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2712558
Originally Posted by WednesdayFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 13:08 #26886Senior Member

Posts: 125Anyone new?
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 12:39 #26885Senior Member

Posts: 42And where does one find this beauty?
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 12:29 #26884Senior Member

Posts: 104J C Deep Tissue Massage
I needed a great massage so I went JC Deep Tissue Massage on Kelly Road. I have been coming here for years and always get a great massage. Deep Tissue is awesome. I particularly like it when the girl gets up on the table and really works you over. Girls are friendly and do a good job.










Reply With Quote





