Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27139

    Nat

    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe1969  [View Original Post]
    Trust me. Stay away from Nat. You will regret it if not.
    You sound very sour about her. Did she suck your pockets dry haha.

  2. #27138
    Quote Originally Posted by WednesdayFun  [View Original Post]
    Got a link for her? I've never heard of her, can't find anything with google.
    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2712558

  3. #27137
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPaul  [View Original Post]
    I needed a great massage so I went JC Deep Tissue Massage on Kelly Road. I have been coming here for years and always get a great massage. Deep Tissue is awesome. I particularly like it when the girl gets up on the table and really works you over. Girls are friendly and do a good job.
    Anyone new?

  4. #27136
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly in a house in Eastpointe.
    And where does one find this beauty?

  5. #27135

    J C Deep Tissue Massage

    I needed a great massage so I went JC Deep Tissue Massage on Kelly Road. I have been coming here for years and always get a great massage. Deep Tissue is awesome. I particularly like it when the girl gets up on the table and really works you over. Girls are friendly and do a good job.

  6. #27134
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly in a house in Eastpointe.
    Same girl. Apparently she upgraded. Because she was for sure living in a rough area of Detroit when I used to bang her.

  7. #27133

    As always YMMV!

    Has anyone met this young woman? I think she is smokin hot!

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2882899

    Also I got an itch for this. Any info?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2724574

  8. #27132

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DA9988  [View Original Post]
    I had to finally see what she is about. She did work out of a house just off 8 mile in Detroit but she has relocated to Farmington Hills. She does offer a full menu on top of her normal rate its 50 for a BJ and 100 for FS. I probably won't be back as she requires everything covered. I don't care what anyone says a CBJ just sucks.
    Got a link for her? I've never heard of her, can't find anything with google.

  9. #27131

    Shiloh

    I had to finally see what she is about. She did work out of a house just off 8 mile in Detroit but she has relocated to Farmington Hills. She does offer a full menu on top of her normal rate its 50 for a BJ and 100 for FS. I probably won't be back as she requires everything covered. I don't care what anyone says a CBJ just sucks.

  10. #27130

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbcjay2189  [View Original Post]
    For those who are wanting info on Natalie she does specials with Lexi. Can find them on adult search. Clean and discreet place. Not bad at all.
    Trust me. Stay away from Nat. You will regret it if not.

  11. #27129

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by EdHemlock  [View Original Post]
    The last few times I saw her, she was indeed in a house in Eastpointe.
    My side of town and I would love to have her contact info. PM me if that works for you.

    Thank you.

  12. #27128
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly in a house in Eastpointe.
    The last few times I saw her, she was indeed in a house in Eastpointe.

  13. #27127
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Maria from Instagram

    Supposedly in a house in Eastpointe.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichCL  [View Original Post]
    I saw this woman probably 10 years ago. She was great back then. Nice tits. Nice ass. BBFSCIP. BBGCIA. BBBJCIMWS. Everything on the table. But she isn't from Eastpointe. This chick lives in Detroit, for sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cropped_Image_20220613_200215.jpg‎  

  14. #27126
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    Waste of time and money.

    She was fun when she first started but had instant GPS shortly after she got busy.
    I guess the narrative has changed.

  15. #27125
    She's on adult search.com under body rubs in Detroit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape