Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 37358
-
11-15-22 18:33 #26888Regular Member

Posts: 10Nat
You sound very sour about her. Did she suck your pockets dry haha.
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 18:17 #26887Senior Member

Posts: 137https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2712558
Originally Posted by WednesdayFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 13:08 #26886Senior Member

Posts: 125Anyone new?
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 12:39 #26885Senior Member

Posts: 42And where does one find this beauty?
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 12:29 #26884Senior Member

Posts: 104J C Deep Tissue Massage
I needed a great massage so I went JC Deep Tissue Massage on Kelly Road. I have been coming here for years and always get a great massage. Deep Tissue is awesome. I particularly like it when the girl gets up on the table and really works you over. Girls are friendly and do a good job.
-
11-15-22 11:48 #26883Senior Member

Posts: 56Same girl. Apparently she upgraded. Because she was for sure living in a rough area of Detroit when I used to bang her.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 09:37 #26882Senior Member

Posts: 122As always YMMV!
Has anyone met this young woman? I think she is smokin hot!
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2882899
Also I got an itch for this. Any info?
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2724574
-
11-15-22 09:14 #26881Senior Member

Posts: 254Link?
Got a link for her? I've never heard of her, can't find anything with google.
Originally Posted by DA9988
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 06:12 #26880Senior Member

Posts: 137Shiloh
I had to finally see what she is about. She did work out of a house just off 8 mile in Detroit but she has relocated to Farmington Hills. She does offer a full menu on top of her normal rate its 50 for a BJ and 100 for FS. I probably won't be back as she requires everything covered. I don't care what anyone says a CBJ just sucks.
-
11-15-22 01:01 #26879Senior Member

Posts: 190Natalie
Trust me. Stay away from Nat. You will regret it if not.
Originally Posted by Bbcjay2189
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 22:19 #26878Senior Member

Posts: 120Contact info
My side of town and I would love to have her contact info. PM me if that works for you.
Originally Posted by EdHemlock
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
11-14-22 20:17 #26877Senior Member

Posts: 170The last few times I saw her, she was indeed in a house in Eastpointe.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 18:01 #26876Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Maria from Instagram
Supposedly in a house in Eastpointe.
Originally Posted by MichCL
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 16:56 #26875Banned Member

Posts: 38I guess the narrative has changed.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 15:02 #26874Regular Member

Posts: 10She's on adult search.com under body rubs in Detroit.










Reply With Quote






