Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 13123
-
11-17-22 18:33 #10453Senior Member

Posts: 887Winter time night mongering
Well, we are just past Daylight Savings Time and the onset of winter and that puts the monger at a disadvantage. It's dark and last night there was a biting wind so everybody was bundled up so it's doubly hard to see exactly what you are getting. I hated to do it but I pulled over for one and made her come to my window and when I was disappointed, I had to tell her I thought she was someone else. Let's face it, if you're spending twenty bucks on Kensington Avenue, you can't expect teen age beauty queens but I didn't go completely blind either.
On the far north end, I came across Missy, a mid 30's or so spinner who was proud to tell me that she was no longer homeless which accounted for her nice appearance. A nice spot to park was found and she let me roam while she worked the bone. A good attitude goes a long way in my book so I tipped her a bit more than usual just because she went out of her way to make it a pleasant experience. You got to work extra hard on this dark winter nights to find a decent one but my patience was rewarded.
-
11-16-22 00:54 #10452Senior Member

Posts: 165Joy
Any members with her contact info please pm me I can trade. Mongo I tried to pm you but got no reply. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Yogi9050
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 20:31 #10451Senior Member

Posts: 702Not bad looking kind of cute, nice rack.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 18:09 #10450Senior Member

Posts: 259You're going to blow up her phone posting it here. Not only do you have non senior members who don't contribute but also.
Originally Posted by Yogi9050
[View Original Post]
Lurkers. Suggest deleting the number and send it direct to senior member.
I've had multiple requests for my exton UTR from guys with 1 post!!
-
11-15-22 11:52 #10449Senior Member

Posts: 130Joy and Crissy
I'd like to have her number in exchange I copied my response to a senior member about Crissy. I just had my prostate removed the following text is what I sent to several senior members:
After my prostate removal 8 weeks ago I can't get a hard on yet (maybe a year) but the feelings coming back and I took a shot calling Crissy. Its kind of embarrassing being flaccid after such a very active life of mongering, escorts, strippers etc. and I wanted to make sure I had a good regular who would understand. She has no problem doing whatever I need to feel good in the past. I've known her maybe 12 years. She's 42 with an absolutely amazing body, 5'1 110 but the face is getting rough. She does anything I ask in the past she did anal, FS, DT swallow, facials, multiple girls BDSM whatever I wanted. I also take very good care of her. For example I was with her last week (when I asked her if I could post to seniors only she said yes) we spent over an hour together. I still have incontinence issues and told her I may leak while she's down there, she said she didn't care and if you have to go just let me know and I'll take that also and she did. Again I have 12 years with her. I gave her $120.00. Her number is 267-420-0XXX . She can be erratic she's on dope and crack so she does have her needs. I venmo'd her $40.00 first so she can get well but as always it was amazing.
-
11-14-22 16:04 #10448Senior Member

Posts: 259Thanks.
Originally Posted by NumberDud
[View Original Post]
I cleared it out.
-
11-14-22 13:13 #10447Senior Member

Posts: 206Joy again
Took her to a hotel and had a great time. She has given me the green light to give people a way to find her. PM me for info but please only senior members. She's a nice woman, 32 years old and does not need to be treated poorly.
-
11-14-22 07:29 #10446Regular Member

Posts: 4Ken, your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 16:33 #10445Senior Member

Posts: 197Wendy gummy
Found Wendy near Leigh. She gave a decent gummy job.
-
11-12-22 22:04 #10444Senior Member

Posts: 149Love to see more pics of her.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 15:14 #10443Senior Member

Posts: 259Wow that's an amazing set. I will look for her at Venago next time I'm out there. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 13:43 #10442Senior Member

Posts: 28Bri Back Home In Florida with Mom
Thanks to the many supporters, And Social Media, every inch Of Kensington was being Watched, and found Her, and Off to the airport she went!
Now I wish the same effort is Put Towards Crime for the safety Of the Other Girls there!
-
11-12-22 05:21 #10441Senior Member

Posts: 514Better than average
I had the pleasure of meeting with her a few times. Her attitude and skills are good. Looks are okay. A little bit old for my liking. I'm not a fan of the fake boobs. Hair is matted pretty bad so she might have to shave it sometime.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
I vaguely recall her being from an amish background. Or maybe lived close to the amish or something like that.
-
11-12-22 05:12 #10440Senior Member

Posts: 514Rough way to go out
Rough way to go out. Hopefully the cancer hasn't spread.
Originally Posted by Yogi9050
[View Original Post]
I heard from one of the chicks I picked up that there is a monger out there who has no testicles but still enjoys a good suck on his limp noodle.
-
11-11-22 22:45 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 644Salute OG!!
Originally Posted by Yogi9050
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




