Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 4496
-
10-20-22 09:53 #3206Senior Member

Posts: 64There are none. The MPs start in Cutler Bay and northward.
Originally Posted by CocoPlum
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 22:28 #3205Senior Member

Posts: 81VIP Spot
I didn't get any good leads so I decided to hit up VIP. Got Alexis who was very nice and pleasant to talk to, just not my type in the looks department. Clearly had a lot of fake parts for an older model. Was asked if I'd been there before and told me the house prices. Then she said we'd talk about extra treatments later. Wanted 300 for FS, I didn't take that much and was not thinking with the right head, so I ended up just CBJ and HJ. Mostly a good experience but costs too much. I'll keep looking for a better place for LMP.
-
10-18-22 05:37 #3204Regular Member

Posts: 12Homestead / Florida city
Hello, I'm looking for a place in homestead or Florida city, can anyone help me out with some leads??
-
10-17-22 17:31 #3203Senior Member

Posts: 406Kiki at Asian Spa 168 off of Ives Dairy Road will definitely satisfy that need. Really close to the stadium too.
Originally Posted by Bronsolino
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 15:24 #3202Regular Member

Posts: 8Where the BJ's at!
Going to be visiting from Ohio next week / weekend for the Dolphins vs Steelers game and looking for a parlor near or not too far from the stadium that offers some of that gawk gawk 3000? Help a brother out.
-
10-17-22 12:24 #3201Regular Member

Posts: 7Protocol?
I'm sorry but I've never been to a MP before. What's the protocol here? You just walk in and the girl greets you? Is there a price of entry other than the girls tip? Thanks and pardon my ignorance.
Originally Posted by Moto82
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 10:37 #3200Regular Member

Posts: 13Mia from MF
Anybody seen Mia?
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43317/
-
10-16-22 10:35 #3199Senior Member

Posts: 98Thanks
Thanks bud, will be sure to report back my experience.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 17:57 #3198Banned Member

Posts: 663Dream Girl, aka Wei Oriental Massage. Just take the Gratigny Expressway / SR924 to Red Road and go south the w 65 street and cross the canal.
Originally Posted by TigerAuburn
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 11:03 #3197Senior Member

Posts: 98What is the name for DG? I am not from the area but am visiting so can anyone help me out?
Originally Posted by Moto82
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 10:36 #3196Senior Member

Posts: 37P.s.
P.S.: My observation was as to the first link. The second one does use photo's from non-local old online sources, but that doesn't mean the phone number is bogus, just that the photos are, some places use "borrowed" photos. They must have skipped the code of conduct part of the manual. .
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 10:30 #3195Senior Member

Posts: 37If it walks like a duck.
I don't know about "stings", but aside from the suspect nature of the post you noted, I'd add that an ad posted in multiple non-adjacent cities on the same day (and I don't mean just in SoFla) is 100% assured to be a scam, BS, or other waste of time.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 08:32 #3194Banned Member

Posts: 663I wouldn't bother with No Location Address ads. If I can't drive there and see the girl (s) in person, then I'm not taking the bait.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
Just search the ph# Sumosearch, The first ad with the same girl are on List Crawlers in Tampa, Orlando, Key West, etc.
And on the second ad, it's just a bunch of screen shots from Reality Kings staged Massage Parlor flix, and a recycled stock photo of the Oasis Bodyworks on NE 2 ave and 71st.
Even their PH# is invalid. You got to email them.
It may be an under ground operation that moves around, but if it is, I wouldn't want to risk being locked in some place with people that want to take my money.
Responding to any ad like these is always going to lead you to an up-sell, in one way or another.
-
10-15-22 01:16 #3193Senior Member

Posts: 178Anyone Try
Both look like possible stings to me, but wondering if anyone has tried them?
https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...miami/95499961
https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...miami/95501609
-
10-15-22 00:44 #3192Senior Member

Posts: 178Basically we won't find a Dream Girls any where near SW88ST & 97 Ave LOL.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




