|
|
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 80
VIP Spot
I didn't get any good leads so I decided to hit up VIP. Got Alexis who was very nice and pleasant to talk to, just not my type in the looks department. Clearly had a lot of fake parts for an older model. Was asked if I'd been there before and told me the house prices. Then she said we'd talk about extra treatments later. Wanted 300 for FS, I didn't take that much and was not thinking with the right head, so I ended up just CBJ and HJ. Mostly a good experience but costs too much. I'll keep looking for a better place for LMP.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 12
Homestead / Florida city
Hello, I'm looking for a place in homestead or Florida city, can anyone help me out with some leads??
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 406
 Originally Posted by Bronsolino
[View Original Post]
Going to be visiting from Ohio next week / weekend for the Dolphins vs Steelers game and looking for a parlor near or not too far from the stadium that offers some of that gawk gawk 3000? Help a brother out.
Kiki at Asian Spa 168 off of Ives Dairy Road will definitely satisfy that need. Really close to the stadium too.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 8
Where the BJ's at!
Going to be visiting from Ohio next week / weekend for the Dolphins vs Steelers game and looking for a parlor near or not too far from the stadium that offers some of that gawk gawk 3000? Help a brother out.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 7
Protocol?
 Originally Posted by Moto82
[View Original Post]
Day #1.
Since no one responded to my ask about MVP I checked it out. Older ladies which gives legit massage and a HJ for finish. Not really my cup of tea since I'm use to more FS back home in Chicago.
Disappointed I hit the boards looking for more intimate action. I ended with a crazy Latina off La quinta by mcd. This girl was banging! Colombian thin waist big ass and huge tits. (all man made) $4 for the show and it was amazing. All covered and a lot of extra tip which I guess is normal for Latina meetups. I got to say that body will fully be engraved in my mind.
Day#2.
I stopped by new day spa on the second floor to check out the who's working. A much older lady which gave me flash backs of MVP, I declined and she was trying everything to keep me from leaving. I'm sure this place was more than HJ, but I didn't partake.
I'm sorry but I've never been to a MP before. What's the protocol here? You just walk in and the girl greets you? Is there a price of entry other than the girls tip? Thanks and pardon my ignorance.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 13
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 98
Thanks
 Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
Dream Girl, aka Wei Oriental Massage. Just take the Gratigny Expressway / SR924 to Red Road and go south the w 65 street and cross the canal.
Thanks bud, will be sure to report back my experience.
-
Banned Member
 Posts: 663
 Originally Posted by TigerAuburn
[View Original Post]
What is the name for DG? I am not from the area but am visiting so can anyone help me out?
Dream Girl, aka Wei Oriental Massage. Just take the Gratigny Expressway / SR924 to Red Road and go south the w 65 street and cross the canal.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 98
What is the name for DG? I am not from the area but am visiting so can anyone help me out?
 Originally Posted by Moto82
[View Original Post]
Day #1.
Since no one responded to my ask about MVP I checked it out. Older ladies which gives legit massage and a HJ for finish. Not really my cup of tea since I'm use to more FS back home in Chicago.
Disappointed I hit the boards looking for more intimate action. I ended with a crazy Latina off La quinta by mcd. This girl was banging! Colombian thin waist big ass and huge tits. (all man made) $4 for the show and it was amazing. All covered and a lot of extra tip which I guess is normal for Latina meetups. I got to say that body will fully be engraved in my mind.
Day#2.
I stopped by new day spa on the second floor to check out the who's working. A much older lady which gave me flash backs of MVP, I declined and she was trying everything to keep me from leaving. I'm sure this place was more than HJ, but I didn't partake.
I ended up at another Latina hotel. Not as amazing as the first day but enjoyable to get my kicks. Again $4.
Day #3.
Well it's raining and my flight just got cancelled. Got bored at the hotel started reading the fourm for more fun. I was in a quest to visit an Asian.
BBFS, and after 30 pages I landed on DG. Mind you all three days I ubered around. This was a crazy 50 min ride for 12 miles due to the rain. Holy mother of God, this place does not disappoint! I rang the bell and Cici? Open the door for me. Right off the bat dfk and grabbed my boys. I returned the favors and off to a good start. In the room I told her I was looking for BBFS, but she declined unless I married her. Since she was giving off GFE vibes I flashed $$ to get the show started.
Jumped to TS where she did B2 B slide with her nice rack I'd say med C her body is a little thicker than a skinny Asian, but has the right curves. She's short and has a nice ass. During the TS she gave a nice pussy massage rubbing her pussy on my back to get her off. This got me super excited and flipped over. She noticed how happy I was and gave me a quick bbj, little preview. We did a lot of dfk which I like a lot.
In the room is was just as wild, she went ham on the bbj showing off in the mirror letting me fiv and switched to 69 to get things nice and wet. After that the hat came on and it was off to the races. CG, doggy, missionary. She said she came but not really sure if that was fake. I'll take it though cause she did squeeze me right when she moaned super loud. During this more dfk which got me off.
As I was cleaning up this other girl Cindy came in the room, which was odd but welcoming. She taller with nice full C, slight flatter, and has very fair white skin. She started grabbing me and saying handsome guy you do me next. Then she dfk me and I'm starting to get hard at this point. My mind is so confused cause I've never experienced this before at any spa location. I did take a blue pill before my adventure so I was ready to go again and when I open the door to leave she was passing by so I grabbed her and I told her let's go, I have $ and we can have some fun. She actually took it! Round 2 baby.
This time no TS, just crazy in the room. Without asking got me hard with bbj. Then lubed her self so I can fiv and again the mirror show. While she was working on the boys, I told her I'd give her another $ if we do BBFS. She agreed! Though I'd have to hit that ATM machine in the lobby after, but finally my quest is almost complete. The only don't is no bbfscip, but she was ok with bbfscim. She too was dfk and did doggy and missionary. Sucking on her nipples and pounding her hard. This time it took a little longer because I literally finished 5 minutes ago. I did finish cim. I'm not even sure if anything shot in her mouth, haha. If I had to do it again I'd go straight to Cindy. There's 3 working. I didn't get to see the third girl, but saw her on the monitors and look decent with highlighted hair and nice rack. I wonder what's she's like? Haha.
Well my quest is complete. Got my BBFS and explored the Miami flavors. Good memories for sure and one of the more expensive tours I've done. Haha.
If you want to know where to look, for Latina girls just hit up LC and search for the hotel I mentioned. As for DG, Google maps does wonders.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 37
P.s.
P.S.: My observation was as to the first link. The second one does use photo's from non-local old online sources, but that doesn't mean the phone number is bogus, just that the photos are, some places use "borrowed" photos. They must have skipped the code of conduct part of the manual. .
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 37
If it walks like a duck.
I don't know about "stings", but aside from the suspect nature of the post you noted, I'd add that an ad posted in multiple non-adjacent cities on the same day (and I don't mean just in SoFla) is 100% assured to be a scam, BS, or other waste of time.
-
Banned Member
 Posts: 663
I wouldn't bother with No Location Address ads. If I can't drive there and see the girl (s) in person, then I'm not taking the bait.
Just search the ph# Sumosearch, The first ad with the same girl are on List Crawlers in Tampa, Orlando, Key West, etc.
And on the second ad, it's just a bunch of screen shots from Reality Kings staged Massage Parlor flix, and a recycled stock photo of the Oasis Bodyworks on NE 2 ave and 71st.
Even their PH# is invalid. You got to email them.
It may be an under ground operation that moves around, but if it is, I wouldn't want to risk being locked in some place with people that want to take my money.
Responding to any ad like these is always going to lead you to an up-sell, in one way or another.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 178
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 178
 Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
Another factor to sniffing out if FS in an AMP is on the menu is "How are the women dressed there."
If a girl comes out from the back and she's all dressed up in a party dress, the kind that zips up in the back.
Or wearing panty hose that are a struggle to get in and out of. Then FS is not likely going to happen or it'll cost crazy money.
A good example of this is the AMP on Biscayne, west side at 117 street. Healing Massage Center.
I checked it out twice with similar results.
There's usually 2 girls working there, first you're offered the hot young lady in a glamour gown or pants suit.
Then, after a really lame massage, when you can't afford her FS price the older, the less attractive woman takes over and sees how much she can get you to spend. A real tourist trap.
On the realm of reality side, you walk into an AMP and are greeted by a couple of OK looking ladies, one will be better looking than the other and she'll be dressed in jean shorts and a blouse, no panty hose, like she's there to mop the floor, clean the bathroom and take out the garbage.
Or maybe dressed really down in sweats or a sun dress or an easy to remove one piece outfit that tells you she's all about getting naked and earning a nice tip.
Easy to remove clothing is probably the #1 clue that you're going to have fun here.
It's why I like Dive AMPs. Not near a mega-mall or in a high rent zone.
But run down, older area, poorly lit at night, in a low traffic area near like what I described earlier. Next to a Pawn shops, liquor store, Low Budget take out food, maybe a pizza shop or laundry mat.
The seedier the better, not ghetto, but off the radar after dark.
There's one area that has a lot of low end AMPs that I tend to avoid in North Miami Beach / 163st or NMB Blvd.
The quality of the women there is mostly poor, and they are scared to do FS, a couple of exceptions are 8. 5. Ne where Lisa and a couple of other women start by grabbing your dick, and across the street from there at 1. 6. 4. And. E where the women tend to be older but very agreeable, and at reasonable prices.
If you want it all for $ you can negotiate here.
Same can be said for the AMP on Pembroke Road just west of 64 ave, next to the Dominican Market. Lower quality, usually older women there, but a single Benji will have them at your service. They open late.
Basically we won't find a Dream Girls any where near SW88ST & 97 Ave LOL.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 178
Glad you had a great time and thanks for sharing the LC tip.
 Originally Posted by Moto82
[View Original Post]
Day #1.
Since no one responded to my ask about MVP I checked it out. Older ladies which gives legit massage and a HJ for finish. Not really my cup of tea since I'm use to more FS back home in Chicago.
Disappointed I hit the boards looking for more intimate action. I ended with a crazy Latina off La quinta by mcd. This girl was banging! Colombian thin waist big ass and huge tits. (all man made) $4 for the show and it was amazing. All covered and a lot of extra tip which I guess is normal for Latina meetups. I got to say that body will fully be engraved in my mind.
Day#2.
I stopped by new day spa on the second floor to check out the who's working. A much older lady which gave me flash backs of MVP, I declined and she was trying everything to keep me from leaving. I'm sure this place was more than HJ, but I didn't partake.
I ended up at another Latina hotel. Not as amazing as the first day but enjoyable to get my kicks. Again $4.
Day #3.
Well it's raining and my flight just got cancelled. Got bored at the hotel started reading the fourm for more fun. I was in a quest to visit an Asian.
BBFS, and after 30 pages I landed on DG. Mind you all three days I ubered around. This was a crazy 50 min ride for 12 miles due to the rain. Holy mother of God, this place does not disappoint! I rang the bell and Cici? Open the door for me. Right off the bat dfk and grabbed my boys. I returned the favors and off to a good start. In the room I told her I was looking for BBFS, but she declined unless I married her. Since she was giving off GFE vibes I flashed $$ to get the show started.
Jumped to TS where she did B2 B slide with her nice rack I'd say med C her body is a little thicker than a skinny Asian, but has the right curves. She's short and has a nice ass. During the TS she gave a nice pussy massage rubbing her pussy on my back to get her off. This got me super excited and flipped over. She noticed how happy I was and gave me a quick bbj, little preview. We did a lot of dfk which I like a lot.
In the room is was just as wild, she went ham on the bbj showing off in the mirror letting me fiv and switched to 69 to get things nice and wet. After that the hat came on and it was off to the races. CG, doggy, missionary. She said she came but not really sure if that was fake. I'll take it though cause she did squeeze me right when she moaned super loud. During this more dfk which got me off.
As I was cleaning up this other girl Cindy came in the room, which was odd but welcoming. She taller with nice full C, slight flatter, and has very fair white skin. She started grabbing me and saying handsome guy you do me next. Then she dfk me and I'm starting to get hard at this point. My mind is so confused cause I've never experienced this before at any spa location. I did take a blue pill before my adventure so I was ready to go again and when I open the door to leave she was passing by so I grabbed her and I told her let's go, I have $ and we can have some fun. She actually took it! Round 2 baby.
This time no TS, just crazy in the room. Without asking got me hard with bbj. Then lubed her self so I can fiv and again the mirror show. While she was working on the boys, I told her I'd give her another $ if we do BBFS. She agreed! Though I'd have to hit that ATM machine in the lobby after, but finally my quest is almost complete. The only don't is no bbfscip, but she was ok with bbfscim. She too was dfk and did doggy and missionary. Sucking on her nipples and pounding her hard. This time it took a little longer because I literally finished 5 minutes ago. I did finish cim. I'm not even sure if anything shot in her mouth, haha. If I had to do it again I'd go straight to Cindy. There's 3 working. I didn't get to see the third girl, but saw her on the monitors and look decent with highlighted hair and nice rack. I wonder what's she's like? Haha.
Well my quest is complete. Got my BBFS and explored the Miami flavors. Good memories for sure and one of the more expensive tours I've done. Haha.
If you want to know where to look, for Latina girls just hit up LC and search for the hotel I mentioned. As for DG, Google maps does wonders.
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|